Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Instant Refinishing Facial uploaded by BIA R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance exfoliating treatment sweeps away dry, dulling surface cells so skin looks brighter, smoother, softer and more radiant.

Pores and skin texture are instantly refined as the dual-action formula physically buffs and micro-refinishes skin's surface.

Gentle yet effective, it brings the pampering of a spa facial to your shower.

HOW TO USE

Apply a thin layer to clean, damp skin. Massage gently using circular motions. Rinse thoroughly. Use twice a week.

For best results, use in shower. Avoid eye area.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Tridecyl Stearate , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate , Butylene Glycol , Glyceryl Stearate , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Silica , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Acetyl Glucosamine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ceteareth-20 , Hexyldecyl Stearate , Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract , Opuntia Tuna Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait , Algae Extract , Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate , Caprylyl Glycol , Sorbitol , Artemia Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Bisabolol , Caffeine , Glycerin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Stearyl Alcohol , Oleth-10 Phosphate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Carbomer , 1,2-Hexanediol , Isoceteth-20 , Triethanolamine , Potassium Sorbate , Disodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700)

Gina R.
This stuff is heaven for my face. It leaves my skin very hydrated and glowing, and really soft. It smells really nice and it is quite moisturizing. It refreshes my face and it super nice to glide on after a long day at work! I tend to use this at night as I have oily skin and this tends to make me oiler than normal (probably because of how hydrating it is!). Overall I love this product!!
BIA R.
Spring , TX
Bring the pampering of a facial into your shower with @esteelauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Instant Refinishing Facial. It's an exfoliating treatment that sweeps away dry, dulling surface cells so skin looks brighter, smoother, softer and more radiant. Pores and skin texture are also instantly refined. Totally in love with this product!
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
I recently purchased this exfoliator from Dillard's not too long ago as a way to help my skin look more radiant, as I tend to lean a little dry. To say I love it would be an understatement! This product has helped give my skin a really beautiful glow without stripping my skin or being really harsh. I feel like it makes my makeup go on really smoothly after I use it and it has helped minimize blackheads, as it is a physical exfoliant and a mild chemical exfoliant. I use it about two to three times a week while I'm in the shower and it has made a noticeable difference in the texture and appearance in my skin in only a few weeks. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Tammie W.
Hillsboro
This did a wonderful job in my face. I wish I had more. It was expensive, but effective and I could see a difference in the texture and tone of my face.
Leilani S.
Bellflower, CA
Perfect exfoliater! Not harsh. Feels almost like a salt scrub and doesn’t ever make my skin irritated. Can we used with acne prone skin too
Danae H.
newport
So in love! Loves you feeling so fresh and clean , you can truly see a difference in your pores after you use this!
Chelsea R.
It's okay. Made my skin soft but besides that I didn't notice much difference. My fine lines still exist!
Tara P.
Easton
Fantastic product for my skin. Gives great moisture! I would recommend this product to anyone!
mimi m.
Ok

"I got a few of these in subscription boxes I get and I really enjoyed them. They apply so easily & smooth to the eyes they don't crease and once on they do not budge! I like to apply these on the lids weather it be matte or shimmer than go in with a transition shade & crease shade than baam got my eye look for the day! They have a good shade variety so I think there's a color for everyone. I recommend these to others there a great add to a collection and are super easy to use!"
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
It is gorgeous in color and shape......I will make an offer when I receive it.........Its price is affordable and not expensive.......Very useful for the lips to get rid of cracks.......I have been rewarded with the existing colors......
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I know that Estée Lauder is pretty expensive. Is this product worth the price tag? Or would you say there are cheaper alternatives that achieve the same things? Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!