BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around your eyes, including lines, wrinkles and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes look firmer, brighter, more beautiful.

• Tested and proven: In just 4 weeks, 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin.
  • For an added boost, can also be used as a weekly eye mask.

Michelle L.
I got this as free sample with a purchase.  I like the feel of this on my skin. You just need a small amount for under your eyes.  It helps smooth the wrinkles and dark circles. However I would not purchase a regular size based on the price.
Braimilett H.
Worcester, MA
I prefer their night eye cream to this eye Balm, however, is till like this, I use the samples I get of it during the day and the scent is so good. I love Estée Lauder products.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Both my mom and I love this product! We both are different ages yet we both came to love this product for different reasons! My mom noticed an improvement on the bags under her eyes and I noticed a brighter more awakened appearance under mine! We also both noticed that our skin is ultra moisturized, making our makeup glide on more seamlessly! The scent is fresh and clean yet not too overbearing. Love it! #EsteeEditContest
Sami N.
Republic
It works amazing!!! I could definitely tell a difference even after one use. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t bother it at all!
Kin k.
Pinellas Park
I live the smell and consistency of this eye cream. It has really taken care of the eye bags under my eyes. I love how moisturizing and hydrating it is. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive or dry skin. It works wonders and feels amazing.
Daniella H.
David elazar 6
First of all its one off my favorite company ..
high quality and make your skin look flawless glow and better
..more than that my client and my subscribers love this
Genesis C.
This is by far the smoothest cream I’ve ever put on my face. I actually just use it as under eye cream and it’s wonderful!! It makes my skin the softest it’s ever been and is extremely moisturizing
Jade C.
It's a really good anti ageing cream it's very hydrating and the packaging is luxurious as far as I can tell it's effecting
Rosie W.
Ive been using the cream for about 2 months now and unfortunately I haven't noticed any difference to the fine lines around my eyes. It does hydrate my undereyes however I personally have to apply it liberally to get the hydration I need. I wouldn't recommend the product because it doesn't do what it says on the tin and I could use a cheaper moisturiser to hydrate my undereyes.
Josi D.
Baton Rouge, LA
O melhor protetor, creme para a pele! Deixa cremosa, sem rugas, pele de seda mesmo! Linda