BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around your eyes, including lines, wrinkles and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes look firmer, brighter, more beautiful.

• Tested and proven: In just 4 weeks, 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin.
  • For an added boost, can also be used as a weekly eye mask.

• So i absolutely love the Estée Lauder revitalizing eye ba...2 Answers
Daisy D.
I have only just started using Estée Lauder skin products for the past few months now, as the price of the items have put me off in the past.
I recently took the plunge to splurge on some luxury skincare (my face well and truly needs it!).
I have been using not only the eye balm, but also the day wear moisturizer, the age reversing wrinkle cream, the advanced night repair serum and some Estée Lauder makeup products too!
I’ve always been quite skeptical in believing that creams have the ability to reverse damage to skin or make them less dry and completely reinvent your skins appearance. But, believe me when I say that these products have changed my skin (and my skincare routine) forever.
I have a glow I never thought I’d have.
The products are pricey, and there’s no doubt about it, it IS however, worth the money.
I use a mixture of all the creams at least 3 times a day, everyday and just before I apply my makeup to ensure my skin is well hydrated!

I’d definitely recommend the brand in general to anyone who’s looking to amp up their skincare routine and see legitimately beautiful results!
Delete Facetune. You won’t need that smoothing tool with these products!
DIANE C.
Milford, NH
This is an amazing product. I like that is has an SPF built in. It goes on nicely and has a nice scent to it. It’s light but does a great job minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. It’s pricey otherwise I would have given it five stars.
Braimilett H.
Worcester, MA
I prefer their night eye cream to this eye Balm, however, is till like this, I use the samples I get of it during the day and the scent is so good. I love Estée Lauder products.
I received this in a beauty box. It has a balm texture that melts into the skin. It is nice to use. However I have not noticed any long lasting results so will not be purchasing the full size.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
This luxury cream is great for those with fine lines is a exelent product is 5 star .i recomend it very much
Joanna L.
Paterson , NJ
This product works wonders I’ve been using it for 3 months now and I have seen a dramatic change on my skin. Smells great and I can put it on the AM & PM. It’s a bit greasy but it does its job. I would definitely buy it again I already have 5 bottles of the stuff.
Michelle L.
I got this as free sample with a purchase.  I like the feel of this on my skin. You just need a small amount for under your eyes.  It helps smooth the wrinkles and dark circles. However I would not purchase a regular size based on the price.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge, NY
Both my mom and I love this product! We both are different ages yet we both came to love this product for different reasons! My mom noticed an improvement on the bags under her eyes and I noticed a brighter more awakened appearance under mine! We also both noticed that our skin is ultra moisturized, making our makeup glide on more seamlessly! The scent is fresh and clean yet not too overbearing. Love it! #EsteeEditContest
Kayleen C.
Formula is luxurious and feels great. I apply this after I remove my makeup so that my eye area feels rejuvenated.
Taylor K.
This is the cream of the crop when it comes to eye creams. If you want your under eye to feel as tight as a newborns bottom, this is the way to go. Lovely light weight formula and a pleasant scent. I will always purchase this product.
Steph D.
Ridley Park, PA
So i absolutely love the Estée Lauder revitalizing eye balm...but it’s crazy expensive...SO does anyone have any dupes or something that they really love? I have dark circles/bags/fine lines. See unedited photo for my eye probs. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm