Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Braimilett H.
Worcester, MA
I prefer their night eye cream to this eye Balm, however, is till like this, I use the samples I get of it during the day and the scent is so good. I love Estée Lauder products.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Both my mom and I love this product! We both are different ages yet we both came to love this product for different reasons! My mom noticed an improvement on the bags under her eyes and I noticed a brighter more awakened appearance under mine! We also both noticed that our skin is ultra moisturized, making our makeup glide on more seamlessly! The scent is fresh and clean yet not too overbearing. Love it! #EsteeEditContest
Corey V.
Hahira, GA
I tried this product but it unfortunately didn’t work for me so I gave it to my mom and she LOVES it! I actually got mine in a kit that come with day creme and night creme which I love so it wasn’t a loss for me!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I love how this product plums my skin and help my skin hold the moisture. It's like it locks it in. Skin improves the more you use it. I would use it more and more if I could afford it. This product is quite pricey but it does work fantastic. The smell is wonderful not overpowering just a kiss of fragrance
Schaumin A.
Largo, FL
This is a very nice eye cream. I like the fact that it illuminates under the eye area which looks great under concealer. Its super hydrating and not too heavy, however its a bit pricey. I would buy again, and recommend it to someone in need of moisture and fine line plumping
Olive B.
smoothed and brightened my under eye and covered dark bags slightly too. super heavy though so best used at night
Brittany W.
Gainesville
Such an amazing eye cream! I use this product every day! I have sensitive skin and it’s amazing! Super mice quality and well worth the price! Highly recommend
Stacey-Lyle E.
Torrington
I don’t know if it actually works as far as anti aging BUT I’ve been using this product over a year and my makeup looks better since I’ve been keeping my under eye moisturized!
Erika G.
Omaha
One of the best cremes I have tried. It beat alot of the competition. I back this product up. Skin glows ,wrinkles visibly less. Smooth soft skin
Emily D.
Douglas, GA
This is the best cream of you have puffy under eyes. I use this every single night and I can always tell if I haven’t used it. It is a bit more expensive but it last a while because a little goes along way.