BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around your eyes, including lines, wrinkles and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes look firmer, brighter, more beautiful.

• Tested and proven: In just 4 weeks, 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin.
  • For an added boost, can also be used as a weekly eye mask.

Ume H.
I've been using this for a few weeks now, and I wake up with a beautiful glow! It is very gentle on the skin and was very effective. I bought this at my local Macy's and there is definitely no more improvements to be made. Great buy!
Cassandra G.
Sudbury
This eye cream used to work great for me! Suddenly though, it started worsening my eyes.
I am only 21 and never had issues around my eye area before but suddenly while using this cream it started to become irritated and very dry
It seems many things affect my eyes now though, and that my skin is easily irritated.
I really liked this cream though, before my eyes became sensitive !
Samantha W.
My favorite eye cream ever! I use it everyday and night and have noticed such a huge difference with my eyes. It took away my puffiness and dark circles!
MEG V.
This is a wonderful moisturizer!! It hydrates well and can be used day or night. I have a bunch of Estee and this is one of my favorite ones.
Brittany N.
Somerset
With the first application I noted an overpowering scent. I like the results but discontinued use when a small rash formed. Probably due my skin’s sensitivity to harsh fragrance. Nice packaging and luxurious feel, but definitely not for anyone with sensitive skin. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm
I received this in a beauty box. It has a balm texture that melts into the skin. It is nice to use. However I have not noticed any long lasting results so will not be purchasing the full size.
Breanna S.
Sparks, GA
Although I don’t need the anti-aging component quite yet but it’s never too early to start and this cream works wonders on my eye area!
Suzann R.
Rural Valley
Very nice light eye cream. Never greasy or irritates your sensitive skin by your eyes.
Halley S.
Melbourne Bch, FL
got samples of it and i like it. it moisturizes well but it is very pricey. probably wouldn’t pay for a full size
Morgan L.
Gainesville
This eye cream is heavenly. It is velvety smooth and super lightweight! I use this a few days a week, and have been for the past six months. I can tell that the fine lines around me eyes seem less noticeable, so I will definitely continue using this!