BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around your eyes, including lines, wrinkles and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes look firmer, brighter, more beautiful.

• Tested and proven: In just 4 weeks, 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin.
  • For an added boost, can also be used as a weekly eye mask.

Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm was a really fantastic product to use, but i don't feel it was a 5 star gentle product for the price it was very heavy and a bit oily. also, the efffectiveness was subpar. i would not buy it again because i believe there are better brands or products to try for thin skin.
Michelle L.
I got this as free sample with a purchase.  I like the feel of this on my skin. You just need a small amount for under your eyes.  It helps smooth the wrinkles and dark circles. However I would not purchase a regular size based on the price.
Olivia K.
Orlando, FL
I want to hate this product because Estée Lauder tests on animals, but this is my holy grail product. I received it in a beauty subscription box. I am 25 and have some very fine lines forming in my forehead and within minutes of applying this cream they have DIMINISHED! I want to hate the product but you can’t hate something that works.
Nataliia B.
I love this product. A very delicate cream that gently nourishes the delicate skin under the eyes. Aligns and tightens. Visible wrinkles will NOT remove, unfortunately. But as a whole it is very good for a constant feed and lifting of this zone.
Jenifer M.
Love this! Super soft formula and light to the touch. Thick enough to stay in place but definitely not greasy or heavy and doesn’t altar my makeup application. Refreshing when applied with a slight brightening effect.
Kin k.
Pinellas Park
I live the smell and consistency of this eye cream. It has really taken care of the eye bags under my eyes. I love how moisturizing and hydrating it is. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive or dry skin. It works wonders and feels amazing.
Ireland H.
I have oily skin and this works great! I’m always worried weather or not a product will work with my skin. And this cream definitely works. The price is a little high but I definitely think it’s work it if you’re looking for an effective product.
Mary T.
Jesup, GA
I love this stuff. I have only used this for a few months but it seems to work very well. It definitely met my expectations. It is very smooth feeling and makes my eyes feel soothed. I wish it wasn’t as greasy but overall good product.
Courtney L.
Can’t live without it and a little goes a long way. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm I use it under my eye makeup. I also use the facial cream. Excellent products. A little pricey, but it does exactly what it says it will do. Great for winter dryness and for anyone with dry patches. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
Genesis C.
This is by far the smoothest cream I’ve ever put on my face. I actually just use it as under eye cream and it’s wonderful!! It makes my skin the softest it’s ever been and is extremely moisturizing