BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around your eyes, including lines, wrinkles and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes look firmer, brighter, more beautiful.

• Tested and proven: In just 4 weeks, 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin.
  • For an added boost, can also be used as a weekly eye mask.

• So i absolutely love the Estée Lauder revitalizing eye ba...2 Answers
Michelle L.
I got this as free sample with a purchase.  I like the feel of this on my skin. You just need a small amount for under your eyes.  It helps smooth the wrinkles and dark circles. However I would not purchase a regular size based on the price.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm was a really fantastic product to use, but i don't feel it was a 5 star gentle product for the price it was very heavy and a bit oily. also, the efffectiveness was subpar. i would not buy it again because i believe there are better brands or products to try for thin skin.
Ireland H.
I have oily skin and this works great! I’m always worried weather or not a product will work with my skin. And this cream definitely works. The price is a little high but I definitely think it’s work it if you’re looking for an effective product.
Nia I.
I got it has a gift. I didn’t noticed much of a difference after two months of use. It hydrates a little, bit that’s about it. I would recommend their Resilience Lift instead. Their similarly priced. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Amanda W.
Best eye cream I have used! My eye area is super sensitive but this product is gentle enough it does not irritate my skin and I have seen great improvement in my fine lines! Will keep using this product!
Mary T.
Jesup, GA
I love this stuff. I have only used this for a few months but it seems to work very well. It definitely met my expectations. It is very smooth feeling and makes my eyes feel soothed. I wish it wasn’t as greasy but overall good product.
Courtney L.
Can’t live without it and a little goes a long way. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm I use it under my eye makeup. I also use the facial cream. Excellent products. A little pricey, but it does exactly what it says it will do. Great for winter dryness and for anyone with dry patches. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
Genesis C.
This is by far the smoothest cream I’ve ever put on my face. I actually just use it as under eye cream and it’s wonderful!! It makes my skin the softest it’s ever been and is extremely moisturizing
ashlee s.
Cincinnati
i have this & the moisturizer & i’m in love with them both! this product is definitely worth the price! u have dry under eyes & this helps them stay moisturized & helps with dark circles!
samrisha a.
Very good eye balm. I use it every night before bed. I am a first time user but will surely buy it again. Bought it from Macy’s. It’s very gentle to skin and gives very good result. Will buy it again for sure.
Steph D.
Ridley Park, PA
So i absolutely love the Estée Lauder revitalizing eye balm...but it’s crazy expensive...SO does anyone have any dupes or something that they really love? I have dark circles/bags/fine lines. See unedited photo for my eye probs. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm