Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Courtney L.
Can’t live without it and a little goes a long way. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm I use it under my eye makeup. I also use the facial cream. Excellent products. A little pricey, but it does exactly what it says it will do. Great for winter dryness and for anyone with dry patches. Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I love how this product plums my skin and help my skin hold the moisture. It's like it locks it in. Skin improves the more you use it. I would use it more and more if I could afford it. This product is quite pricey but it does work fantastic. The smell is wonderful not overpowering just a kiss of fragrance
Schaumin A.
Largo, FL
This is a very nice eye cream. I like the fact that it illuminates under the eye area which looks great under concealer. Its super hydrating and not too heavy, however its a bit pricey. I would buy again, and recommend it to someone in need of moisture and fine line plumping
Kate F.
The best moisturizer! It does everything you could want plus it’s super moisturizing and doesn’t break my skin out! The eye cream is also worth it! I usually buy during gift time so I get a extra free gift for the price. A little goes a long way with this product!
Emily S.
Dallas, TX
Love love love this product! I have been using this product for about six months. I am only twenty five but wanted to start early on hydrating and rejuvenating around my eye for preventative purposes. Formula is luxurious without being heavy, and provides a nice well rested look.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Life changing. My eyes felt amazing the next morning. Saw a difference in my eye creases. My concealer looked better the ever wasn’t getting as dry as it usually does. Overall love this product. Estee tends to be pricey but well worth it
Sydney C.
This product is very dear to my heart! I absolutely love it!!! I use it every night after I take a shower and i can already tell a different in my under eyes! The price can get high but it’s well worth it. 10/10 will use again!
Corey V.
Hahira, GA
I tried this product but it unfortunately didn’t work for me so I gave it to my mom and she LOVES it! I actually got mine in a kit that come with day creme and night creme which I love so it wasn’t a loss for me!
Emily D.
Douglas, GA
This is the best cream of you have puffy under eyes. I use this every single night and I can always tell if I haven’t used it. It is a bit more expensive but it last a while because a little goes along way.
samrisha a.
Overland Park, KS
Very good eye balm. I use it every night before bed. I am a first time user but will surely buy it again. Bought it from Macy’s. It’s very gentle to skin and gives very good result. Will buy it again for sure.