Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Jenna E.
Jenna everitt, Redcar
This is a gorgeous rich and creamy butter texture! People think it’s too thick but it melts as it goes onto your skin, applying a thicker layer than normal can also be used as an under eye hydration mask! I love the revitalising supreme range it is my favourite of Estée lauders skin care I use it all, it is universal for all skin types and skin concerns as it is a smart moisturiser it has smart factors in there that when applied to the skin it knows where to go for hydration, fine lines and anti aging! Absolutely amazing!
Nikki F.
So i'm 20 years old.. feel free to roll your eyes but my friend bought me this because im getting some premature fine lines around my eyes (most probably from removing makeup) and i hoped this would do something considerable but i didnt get much results, i felt as though it just moisturised the eye area in aims to plump the skin a bit. But then again it was just for some fine lines so keep that in mind if you have problems such as wrinkles that you want to target.
Ellie-May G.
London, Wandsworth
I have recommended this product to everybody I know, I received a sample of this through a magazine and was very shocked how well it actually worked, I than brought the 50ml pot! Love love loveee
Magdalena S.
Antwerpen, Berchem, Grotesteenweg 394
I adore the glowing dust in this cream!
I use it every morning, it’s so light and hydrated good. Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
Rebecca M.
Washington
This product is amazing you can use it day and night. Expect skin to feel super soft straight afterwards and then black circles round the eyes to vanish almost straight away. Packing is good however a little small for the price. I would highly recommend this product.
Dominika K.
Warsaw
Good product I am using it for a month now. The consistency is great is light very easy to apply. The scent is very delicate and nice. Do not really see the difference maybe the skin is a bit firmer and plumper but nothing spectacular. I will give it a change and use is a bit longer maybe the effect will come.
Pam S.
Stormyland Way, Glasgow
Fully nourishing & satin touch. Brings your face to life! Amazing stuff. A little bit goes a long way & you don't need to use much you can just use a dot as you go ❣
Stephanie E.
This eye balm is pretty good. It makes my undereyes extremely soft but as a person with puffy undereyes and few wrinkles, it does not seem so be making them disappear however it does not claim to do so. I got it as part of a skin care set with a few other minis. However at its price point I'm not sure I would buy it again.
Cheryl L.
Dubai, UAE
I love this and have used it everyday for about 9 months I think it's really effective and has helped improve my skin a lot, it is a bit pricey but it is a high end brand but I take it everywhere with me!!
Rebekah C.
Preston
I found this product quite amazing, not only just the smell but the way it felt on my skin too. A little does go a long way with this product and leaves your face feeling great, anti-ageing wise it does work and does not take many applications to do so.