Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
This has no results whatever might just be me but this didn't work at all for me and leaves face feeling greasy! I would not buy this again! Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
Carrie-Anne S.
Carrie-Anne S.
Absolutely adore this product it is so effective and have seen such a great change in my skin since I started using it couldn't recommend it more, a little pricey however I would say it is totally worth it!
Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.
Dubai, UAE
I love this and have used it everyday for about 9 months I think it's really effective and has helped improve my skin a lot, it is a bit pricey but it is a high end brand but I take it everywhere with me!!
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
I love this stuff. I got this in the fee gift bag with those annual sales. It works amazing. I use this on a daily basis cause I have a scar on my eye that looks like crows feet. This is what helps make my eyes smooth. Helps keep the skin around the eye very nourished and soft. Would definitely recommend anyone to buy.
Rachelle L.
Rachelle L.
Surabaya, Jawa Timur
My mom have been using this product for 2 years. She is a repeat user. She is very satisfied with this product. It reduce your wringkle. I said its in a good price for such a good product. I would recommend this to others
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Preston
I found this product quite amazing, not only just the smell but the way it felt on my skin too. A little does go a long way with this product and leaves your face feeling great, anti-ageing wise it does work and does not take many applications to do so.
Gem S.
Gem S.
Perfect fragrance free moisturiser. I often find moisturiser heavy and suffocating on my pores, but this is not like that at all. No irritation and silky smooth skin in the morning!
Noel L.
Noel L.
I am testing it now , the texture is good, absorbs well , smells good ,feels silky on the skin .
I can't give an objective opinion about it before testing it for the next months
Sinéad W.
Sinéad W.
Crewe
This cream is rich and luxurious, very hydrating. I have used this product once, and it met my expectations, however it did leave a residue on my skin. The packaging is lovely and is a definite holy grail for dry skin.
Angeli B.
Angeli B.
Abu Dhabi
If you wanna look fresh and maintain being young then you must have this! Its worth the price and for sure will continue using it as time goes by.