BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around your eyes, including lines, wrinkles and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes look firmer, brighter, more beautiful.

• Tested and proven: In just 4 weeks, 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin.
  • For an added boost, can also be used as a weekly eye mask.

Brittany W.
Gainesville, GA
Such an amazing eye cream! I use this product every day! I have sensitive skin and it’s amazing! Super mice quality and well worth the price! Highly recommend
Kimberlee F.
Valdosta, GA
This product to me is just another eye cream, nothing great but nothing bad. Pricey for what it is when even Estee Lauder has products with more wow factor.
Andrea G.
Clayton
I love this stuff, I don’t buy it normally but I will if I’m splurging a little. It’s relatively expensive compared to other products that do the same thing.
Tshuaj L.
This eye cream helps hydrate my under eye now that it's the winter time. I use it twice a day, morning and night and it keeps my under eye hydrates all day!
Zalak S.
Parsippany, NJ
I got this for my mom to try and she fell in love with It. She loves how It makes her skin feel and how It actually works. I get It for her all the time now
Samantha W.
My favorite eye cream ever! I use it everyday and night and have noticed such a huge difference with my eyes. It took away my puffiness and dark circles!
Amanda B.
United states
Excellent moisturizer. Next to the Lancome line, this is one of my favorites and comes at a much better price. This is my go to nightly moisturizer.
Rebeka O.
Portland , OR
I love this cream it hydrates so well and really gives overall improved texture and hydration.
Only thing I dislike is the strong fragrance smell.
Meg S.
Absolutely love this eye cream. Goes on smooth and keeps skin supple. I wish it was a little easier on the pocketbook but a little goes a long way.
Paola M.
My mom uses this estee Lauder eye balm since I'm little. this is one of her favorite aging products and it works amazingly on my sensitive skin.