Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Lauren T.
inv
I love this product, it feels amazing on the skin, it was so effective and made my skin look and feel amazing! The packaging is gorgeous, I bought it in Debenhams a couple weeks ago but I would say that there is room for improvement.
Talena F.
Toronto
This product is very creamy, and has a nice light weight consistency. I got it at a MAC sale and it was worth the price, it is very effective and smells nice. The product packaging is very nice as well. I would definitely recommend.
Laura W.
Got this a free sample from John Lewis, feels nice under the eyes and is easy to apply, I would say when I'm older I'll be buying it. The sample pot is very small. Overall good product my mum now uses it and she thinks it's great.
Luisa M.
LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL
While I love the eye cream on this range I am not the biggest fan of the face version of it. It is a bit too thick for my liking and takes some time to be absorbed by the skin. It is a good cream but not the best and considering the price tag I won't be repurchasing
Rachelle L.
Surabaya, Jawa Timur
My mom have been using this product for 2 years. She is a repeat user. She is very satisfied with this product. It reduce your wringkle. I said its in a good price for such a good product. I would recommend this to others
V S.
I've used this a few times after getting a sample of it in a magazine. I don't know enough about it to say if it works or not to take away dark circles but after using it my eye area was moisturised and well hydrated.
Carrie-Anne S.
Absolutely adore this product it is so effective and have seen such a great change in my skin since I started using it couldn't recommend it more, a little pricey however I would say it is totally worth it!
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
This has no results whatever might just be me but this didn't work at all for me and leaves face feeling greasy! I would not buy this again! Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
Sinéad W.
Crewe
This cream is rich and luxurious, very hydrating. I have used this product once, and it met my expectations, however it did leave a residue on my skin. The packaging is lovely and is a definite holy grail for dry skin.
Gem S.
Perfect fragrance free moisturiser. I often find moisturiser heavy and suffocating on my pores, but this is not like that at all. No irritation and silky smooth skin in the morning!