Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Reem H.
Reem H.
Livonia, MI
My mom loved it as gift to her birthday she ask me to buy of it because it's really working on her skin
Liona M.
Liona M.
Canton, MI
Best eye cream I have yet to use. The gel-life consistency feels so luxurious under the eyes, and instantly cools the skin. I dab the product using my ring finger, which applies the least amount of pressure, from the inner corner to the outer portion of my eye. I have been using this product for well over a year, in conjunction with the Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum and my under-eyes remain smooth and de-puffed even with little to no sleep. Amazing product, great job E.L!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
My grandmother uses this every night before she goes to bed. I use this every time i get a chance to get in her bathroom. This balm is so soft, silky, and expecially luxurious. Dab a little of this on your eyes, in the corner, and under your eyes, and you will find it works very well. Thanks to my grandmother, i know how good this stuff works.
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
I tried this for a bit before and stopped, maybe I would see better results if I continued using it
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
This eye balm is pretty good. It makes my undereyes extremely soft but as a person with puffy undereyes and few wrinkles, it does not seem so be making them disappear however it does not claim to do so. I got it as part of a skin care set with a few other minis. However at its price point I'm not sure I would buy it again.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Halifax
I'm giving this product three stars, only because it was a little too thick for my preference. Definitely hydrating, however it made my eyes feel very warm afterwards. I would prefer something that's a little more cooling and makes my eyes feel fresh
Talena F.
Talena F.
Toronto
This product is very creamy, and has a nice light weight consistency. I got it at a MAC sale and it was worth the price, it is very effective and smells nice. The product packaging is very nice as well. I would definitely recommend.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
inv
I love this product, it feels amazing on the skin, it was so effective and made my skin look and feel amazing! The packaging is gorgeous, I bought it in Debenhams a couple weeks ago but I would say that there is room for improvement.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Got this a free sample from John Lewis, feels nice under the eyes and is easy to apply, I would say when I'm older I'll be buying it. The sample pot is very small. Overall good product my mum now uses it and she thinks it's great.
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Liverpool, MERSEYSIDE
While I love the eye cream on this range I am not the biggest fan of the face version of it. It is a bit too thick for my liking and takes some time to be absorbed by the skin. It is a good cream but not the best and considering the price tag I won't be repurchasing