Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Erika G.
Omaha
One of the best cremes I have tried. It beat alot of the competition. I back this product up. Skin glows ,wrinkles visibly less. Smooth soft skin
Julianne ⚓.
San Jose
Nice product but don’t really notice too much of a difference in my under eyes. Nice to put on at night and wake up looking a tiny bit more awake
Paola M.
My mom uses this estee Lauder eye balm since I'm little. this is one of her favorite aging products and it works amazingly on my sensitive skin.
Elizandra C.
Sacramento , CA
Pricey but effective! The gentle and light formula does the job. Smells incredible and doesn't irritate the skin. Leaves skin fresh and plump!
Victoria T.
Received a sample size from Estée Lauder and it works well. Hydrating and non oily. I use nightly and sparingly. Good texture and quality!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I am pretty bad a using this every day but the more I use it the nor either see results. Less dark circles and that make me a happy gal.
Mackenzie J.
I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only eye cream I can use without having any pain in my eyes I love Estée Lauder skin care
Brittany P.
Got it as a free sample and fell in love! Seriously takes away my black and purple color from my eyes! Also, removes bags and swelling!
Lior L.
I use it twice a day and LOVE it! I wish I could put in every hour 😍 make my undereye rediant and concealer look so good on top of it
Leilani S.
Bellflower, CA
So hydrating yet soaks in right away. Can be used with advanced night repair eye serum first or alone. Hydrating enough on it’s own