BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around your eyes, including lines, wrinkles and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes look firmer, brighter, more beautiful.

• Tested and proven: In just 4 weeks, 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin.
  • For an added boost, can also be used as a weekly eye mask.

Karley R.
When I first got this I really thought that it was going to be really thick and I was going to be too much, but honestly the consistency was perfect and it just soaked into the skin so nice I sprayed a little bit of fix plus over it for extra hydration and it just made my skin so supple and soft and really hydrated without being too much
danielle l.
AUSTELL, GA
This is by far my favorite anti aging eye cream . I have used this for about two months now and I can not stop . I use it at night and in the morning . I really love using this after I take a shower I am so happy with this product .
Jade H.
Port Huron, MI
I got this for Christmas and I only use it when I have bags under my eyes. Let me tell you it works and I always feel refreshed. My mom uses it a lot and she loves it. Also your skin is so smooth after you apply this💕
Julie P.
Although this can be expensive, it's worth it to look good. My eyes are always poofing and I'm still young , mid twenties, and it has a subtle fragrance but not too strong. I definitely feel the moisturizer on my eyes.
Rita L.
Enon Valley, PA
I got this as a gift with purchase and was thrilled with the product! It goes on smoothly and is not heavy. I'm sensitive to smells, but the light scent didn't bother me. Under eye puffiness I used to wake up with is gone and the area appears smoother. I'm taking a star away due to the high price, but otherwise, recommend highly!
Vanessa H.
I've been using this Estée Lauder facial cream from a sample my mom gave me after washing my face with their Revitalizing Supreme anti-aging wash. Combined they both have been leaving my normally dry skin hydrated and healthy. Will definitely be buying a full size when I run out!
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Estée Lauder is one of my fav products nothing can ever go wrong with them. They just keep impressing me with there products, they are a bit expensive but worth every bit. A little goes a long way and I love it.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really like the way this product smells in the way it feels on my skin. It is pricey but worth the price. It is meant to help with fine lines. I really like this product and will continue to purchase
NC S.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great product if you have dry skin. For me, it is too heavy for daytime use, but I use it at night and I love it! Even if I don't put moisturizer on in the morning, my skin stays moist from the night before. I also like the gel/creme texture, which absorbs quickly. I highly recommend this
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
I got a sample of this with a beauty pirchase at Maxys. I loved it immediately. It left my skin plumped and hydrated. I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive...