Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I've never had an experience with a cream quite like this before. Out if the container it is very thick but when rubbed in it almost liquifies while its absorbing. My main critique is that I have gotten much better moisturizing out of cheaper products. I love the scent - it's a light powder floral.
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this can be expensive, it's worth it to look good. My eyes are always poofing and I'm still young , mid twenties, and it has a subtle fragrance but not too strong. I definitely feel the moisturizer on my eyes.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the packaging smells great a little bit goes a long you just need to dab a small amount around the eye area.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both my mom and I love this product! We both are different ages yet we both came to love this product for different reasons! My mom noticed an improvement on the bags under her eyes and I noticed a brighter more awakened appearance under mine! We also both noticed that our skin is ultra moisturized, making our makeup glide on more seamlessly! The scent is fresh and clean yet not too overbearing. Love it! #EsteeEditContest
NC S.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great product if you have dry skin. For me, it is too heavy for daytime use, but I use it at night and I love it! Even if I don't put moisturizer on in the morning, my skin stays moist from the night before. I also like the gel/creme texture, which absorbs quickly. I highly recommend this
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am pretty bad a using this every day but the more I use it the nor either see results. Less dark circles and that make me a happy gal.
Heather H.
Belvidere , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was ok for the most part. I didn't really see a different in the appearance of my under eyes
Rebecca M.
Washington
This product is amazing you can use it day and night. Expect skin to feel super soft straight afterwards and then black circles round the eyes to vanish almost straight away. Packing is good however a little small for the price. I would highly recommend this product.
Dominika K.
Warsaw
Good product I am using it for a month now. The consistency is great is light very easy to apply. The scent is very delicate and nice. Do not really see the difference maybe the skin is a bit firmer and plumper but nothing spectacular. I will give it a change and use is a bit longer maybe the effect will come.
Stephanie E.
This eye balm is pretty good. It makes my undereyes extremely soft but as a person with puffy undereyes and few wrinkles, it does not seem so be making them disappear however it does not claim to do so. I got it as part of a skin care set with a few other minis. However at its price point I'm not sure I would buy it again.