Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

M K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has all the important ingredients to help prevent anti aging . It smells good and is very silky
Martyna K.
This eye cream is good but not as effective. I think I bought it from My nearest Sephora. It is the first time I used this product. It kind of disappointed me because although it is supposed to be for wrinkles, it's better at moisturizing.
Ashton D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another wonderful product for the under eyes. The smell isn't the best, but it is definitely bearable. It is also a little pricey (given most Estee Lauder products are) but it has noticeable results. I think this is a great line, especially for mature skin types and those worried about premature wrinkles.
#EsteeEditContest
Casey E.
This was a little too thick for me. My mother who is 52 loves it! She says she notices a difference with her aging skin!
danielle l.
austell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite anti aging eye cream . I have used this for about two months now and I can not stop . I use it at night and in the morning . I really love using this after I take a shower I am so happy with this product .
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
I love this stuff. I got this in the fee gift bag with those annual sales. It works amazing. I use this on a daily basis cause I have a scar on my eye that looks like crows feet. This is what helps make my eyes smooth. Helps keep the skin around the eye very nourished and soft. Would definitely recommend anyone to buy.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I've never had an experience with a cream quite like this before. Out if the container it is very thick but when rubbed in it almost liquifies while its absorbing. My main critique is that I have gotten much better moisturizing out of cheaper products. I love the scent - it's a light powder floral.
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this can be expensive, it's worth it to look good. My eyes are always poofing and I'm still young , mid twenties, and it has a subtle fragrance but not too strong. I definitely feel the moisturizer on my eyes.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the packaging smells great a little bit goes a long you just need to dab a small amount around the eye area.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both my mom and I love this product! We both are different ages yet we both came to love this product for different reasons! My mom noticed an improvement on the bags under her eyes and I noticed a brighter more awakened appearance under mine! We also both noticed that our skin is ultra moisturized, making our makeup glide on more seamlessly! The scent is fresh and clean yet not too overbearing. Love it! #EsteeEditContest