Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Rita L.
Enon Valley, PA
I got this as a gift with purchase and was thrilled with the product! It goes on smoothly and is not heavy. I'm sensitive to smells, but the light scent didn't bother me. Under eye puffiness I used to wake up with is gone and the area appears smoother. I'm taking a star away due to the high price, but otherwise, recommend highly!
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Estée Lauder is one of my fav products nothing can ever go wrong with them. They just keep impressing me with there products, they are a bit expensive but worth every bit. A little goes a long way and I love it.
NC S.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great product if you have dry skin. For me, it is too heavy for daytime use, but I use it at night and I love it! Even if I don't put moisturizer on in the morning, my skin stays moist from the night before. I also like the gel/creme texture, which absorbs quickly. I highly recommend this
Brittany W.
Gainesville
Such an amazing eye cream! I use this product every day! I have sensitive skin and it’s amazing! Super mice quality and well worth the price! Highly recommend
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
I got a sample of this with a beauty pirchase at Maxys. I loved it immediately. It left my skin plumped and hydrated. I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive...
Kimberlee F.
Valdosta, GA
This product to me is just another eye cream, nothing great but nothing bad. Pricey for what it is when even Estee Lauder has products with more wow factor.
Zalak S.
Parsippany, NJ
I got this for my mom to try and she fell in love with It. She loves how It makes her skin feel and how It actually works. I get It for her all the time now
Tshuaj L.
This eye cream helps hydrate my under eye now that it's the winter time. I use it twice a day, morning and night and it keeps my under eye hydrates all day!
Rebeka O.
Portland , OR
I love this cream it hydrates so well and really gives overall improved texture and hydration.
Only thing I dislike is the strong fragrance smell.
Meg S.
Absolutely love this eye cream. Goes on smooth and keeps skin supple. I wish it was a little easier on the pocketbook but a little goes a long way.