Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
got a little sample from sephora to try and i really liked this cream. hydrating and totally non greasy. would splurge if i could.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Holy grail product I definitely would re purchase this it defiantly does its job simple step in skincare routine very gentle
Brionna J.
Brionna J.
Oh may had this lotion is perfect and my skin drinks it up. Totally worth the price tag your skin will thank you.
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
I love this product ever since I started using it I noticed some of the bags under my eyes have been getting less and less.
Izabella R.
Izabella R.
Sugar land texas
This is a very good eye cream but it has a distinctive smell and it is different compared to others but works well.
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
Did notice my lines smooth out a bit next to my eyes, feels refreshing and like the cream is working on my lines.
Bryanna F.
Bryanna F.
Definitely helped my saggy eye bags. I was very self conscious of them, but now I feel so much better.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Ashburn, GA
Makes your skin feel soft and supple while helping to reduce discoloration and fine lines.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Amazing eye cream and smells wonderful. Very rich and moisturizing for under the eye area. Does not tug or irritate.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
This balm is the bomb! So hydrating and I love the thick consistency! Feels like a treat when I use this at night!