BY ESTÉE LAUDER #87 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around your eyes, including lines, wrinkles and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes look firmer, brighter, more beautiful.

• Tested and proven: In just 4 weeks, 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin.
  • For an added boost, can also be used as a weekly eye mask.

Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff was amazing! It made my skin so smooth and clear looking. Just with the small sample I had, a little bit went a long way! And also, with the small amount I had, it was already showing results after just a few uses
Tiffany G.
Oceanside
I think this improved my skin. I just worry about using too many chemicals. I got this in a gift with purchase and it exceeds expectations. It is pricey but is given away in samples. I would recommend this to others.
Corey V.
Hahira, GA
I tried this product but it unfortunately didn’t work for me so I gave it to my mom and she LOVES it! I actually got mine in a kit that come with day creme and night creme which I love so it wasn’t a loss for me!
Samantha S.
Tampa, FL
I love this product! It is so easy to use and convenient for my night time routine. The quality is great! It’s a little pricey but I believe it is worth it. It’s so smooth when going on and has a great scent as well.
Ume H.
I've been using this for a few weeks now, and I wake up with a beautiful glow! It is very gentle on the skin and was very effective. I bought this at my local Macy's and there is definitely no more improvements to be made. Great buy!
Christina C.
Salem, OR
Hands down best skin cream I've ever used. Tried this and saw dramatic results within one week. Face remained fresh and lines minimized despite my haphazard sleep schedule. Highly recommended!
Stephanie F.
I'm using this product as a #preventative so, I can't really say if it reduces fine lines or other signs of #aging, however, when I use this product my #skin is #moisturised and #glowing!
Rachael L.
Dallas
Gave 4 stars since this product tends to be pricey, but has absolutely helped with dark circles.

Love the texture and feeling, and the bottle seems to last six months. May repurchase, wish price was lower.
Braimilett H.
Worcester, MA
I prefer their night eye cream to this eye Balm, however, is till like this, I use the samples I get of it during the day and the scent is so good. I love Estée Lauder products.
Carissa P.
Memphis
This product is very nice! In just a few weeks I could tell my fine lines were doing a lot better. You can actually feel the product working after it absorbs into the skin.