Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Vianca Q.
Vianca Q.
I really love the eye balm I got a smaller size than this that came in a package. And I would love to try it again because it was nice and moisturizing under the eyes.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Waco, TX
I have very sensitive skin and haven't had any issues with this product. It feels light on the skin and I feel like I look less tired in the morning, even if that's not its specific purpose.
sandra d.
sandra d.
Albertville
After using this amazing product, I have put all the other firming products aside. After just 3 uses, my neck and eye area looked amazing. I will definitely continue to use this
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really like the way this product smells in the way it feels on my skin. It is pricey but worth the price. It is meant to help with fine lines. I really like this product and will continue to purchase
Christina C.
Christina C.
Salem, OR
Hands down best skin cream I've ever used. Tried this and saw dramatic results within one week. Face remained fresh and lines minimized despite my haphazard sleep schedule. Highly recommended!
Rebeka O.
Rebeka O.
portland, OR
I love this cream it hydrates so well and really gives overall improved texture and hydration.
Only thing I dislike is the strong fragrance smell.
Lior L.
Lior L.
I use it twice a day and LOVE it! I wish I could put in every hour 😍 make my undereye rediant and concealer look so good on top of it
'Viridiana R.
'Viridiana R.
I have used this for a while. Love it. My skin is soft and elastic. I normally have a youthful face but after lack of sleep I could see my face aging. This cream helps
Elizandra C.
Elizandra C.
Sacramento, CA
Pricey but effective! The gentle and light formula does the job. Smells incredible and doesn't irritate the skin. Leaves skin fresh and plump!
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
got a little sample from sephora to try and i really liked this cream. hydrating and totally non greasy. would splurge if i could.