BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs.It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of ageing around your eyes, including lines, wrinkes and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger.The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalises as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes look firmer, brighter and more beautiful.

Tested and proven:
In just 4 weeks, 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin.For an added boost, can also be used as a weekly eye mask.

How to Use
Apply AM and PM around eye area.
For an added boost of instant hydration and rejuvenation, use it as a weekly eye mask: leave on for 2 minutes, then blot excess with tissue.

BENEFIT
Reduces the look of multiple signs of eye ageing.

SKINTYPE
For all skintypes.

IDEAL FOR
Multiple signs of eye ageing Loss of firmness, tone Lines and wrinkles Dullness, loss of radiance Dryness, dehydration

SKINTYPE
For All Skintypes

Christina C.
Salem, OR
Hands down best skin cream I've ever used. Tried this and saw dramatic results within one week. Face remained fresh and lines minimized despite my haphazard sleep schedule. Highly recommended!
Stephanie F.
I'm using this product as a #preventative so, I can't really say if it reduces fine lines or other signs of #aging, however, when I use this product my #skin is #moisturised and #glowing!
Katie M.
Waco, TX
I have very sensitive skin and haven't had any issues with this product. It feels light on the skin and I feel like I look less tired in the morning, even if that's not its specific purpose.
Braimilett H.
Worcester, MA
I prefer their night eye cream to this eye Balm, however, is till like this, I use the samples I get of it during the day and the scent is so good. I love Estée Lauder products.
Carissa P.
Memphis
This product is very nice! In just a few weeks I could tell my fine lines were doing a lot better. You can actually feel the product working after it absorbs into the skin.
'Viridiana R.
I have used this for a while. Love it. My skin is soft and elastic. I normally have a youthful face but after lack of sleep I could see my face aging. This cream helps
Vianca Q.
I really love the eye balm I got a smaller size than this that came in a package. And I would love to try it again because it was nice and moisturizing under the eyes.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Both my mom and I love this product! We both are different ages yet we both came to love this product for different reasons! My mom noticed an improvement on the bags under her eyes and I noticed a brighter more awakened appearance under mine! We also both noticed that our skin is ultra moisturized, making our makeup glide on more seamlessly! The scent is fresh and clean yet not too overbearing. Love it! #EsteeEditContest
sandra d.
Albertville
After using this amazing product, I have put all the other firming products aside. After just 3 uses, my neck and eye area looked amazing. I will definitely continue to use this
Ade A.
Bronx, NY
Part of becoming an adult includes taking preventative action against wrinkles and dark circles!! Estee Lauder makes some of the best skin-care products on the market. This eye cream does not disappoint. Two small dots are more than enough under your eyes. I've only been using it for three weeks but have noticed I've been applying less concealer under my eyes....WIN! It's pricey $60-65 but it lasts for about 2-3 months and you'll be in love with the results.