Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

sandra d.
Albertville
After using this amazing product, I have put all the other firming products aside. After just 3 uses, my neck and eye area looked amazing. I will definitely continue to use this
Ade A.
Bronx, NY
Part of becoming an adult includes taking preventative action against wrinkles and dark circles!! Estee Lauder makes some of the best skin-care products on the market. This eye cream does not disappoint. Two small dots are more than enough under your eyes. I've only been using it for three weeks but have noticed I've been applying less concealer under my eyes....WIN! It's pricey $60-65 but it lasts for about 2-3 months and you'll be in love with the results.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
This is the KING of all Estee products! This eye cream has got something called intuigen technology which literally senses what your skin needs and delivers it. It's day and night friendly because it goes on smooth but really packs a punch. Also the sizes are ginormous so they last a while. A little goes a long way! If you are concerned with lines wrinkles and elasticity around the mouth you can use this product or any eye cream there as well :)
Liona M.
Canton, MI
Best eye cream I have yet to use. The gel-life consistency feels so luxurious under the eyes, and instantly cools the skin. I dab the product using my ring finger, which applies the least amount of pressure, from the inner corner to the outer portion of my eye. I have been using this product for well over a year, in conjunction with the Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum and my under-eyes remain smooth and de-puffed even with little to no sleep. Amazing product, great job E.L!
Ashton D.
This is another wonderful product for the under eyes. The smell isn't the best, but it is definitely bearable. It is also a little pricey (given most Estee Lauder products are) but it has noticeable results. I think this is a great line, especially for mature skin types and those worried about premature wrinkles.
#EsteeEditContest
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently just start using eye creams I'm 32 and my under skin is really starting to get dry and I don't sleep great so I look like a raccoon i normally use clinique eye cream so I got this from Macy's as a gift with purchase and I love it it really has made a difference much more than my clinique one.. I love how thick it is..I will definitely repurchase
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
I love this stuff. I got this in the fee gift bag with those annual sales. It works amazing. I use this on a daily basis cause I have a scar on my eye that looks like crows feet. This is what helps make my eyes smooth. Helps keep the skin around the eye very nourished and soft. Would definitely recommend anyone to buy.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I've never had an experience with a cream quite like this before. Out if the container it is very thick but when rubbed in it almost liquifies while its absorbing. My main critique is that I have gotten much better moisturizing out of cheaper products. I love the scent - it's a light powder floral.
Martyna K.
This eye cream is good but not as effective. I think I bought it from My nearest Sephora. It is the first time I used this product. It kind of disappointed me because although it is supposed to be for wrinkles, it's better at moisturizing.
danielle l.
austell, GA
This is by far my favorite anti aging eye cream . I have used this for about two months now and I can not stop . I use it at night and in the morning . I really love using this after I take a shower I am so happy with this product .