Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Ashley C.
Edgewater, MD
This is great as a night eye balm. For some reason the newer Estee Lauder products pill under my makeup a bit and even pill a little bit on top of serum. Its not terrible, I will use all the product that I have but I probably will not repurchase. Estee Lauder has other eye products that are superior to this.
Allie J.
I use this on my boyfriend's under eye bags, he has them way worse than me. I can tell a visible difference(I keep him up a lot) when he uses this cream. I use it myself, but it's more to prevent than treat, trying to get an early start! I think he would rate this product 5/5 because he gets the most use lol!
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
A guy friend actually introduced me to this product and I'm amazed. No more puffiness the next morning. I love the consistency it is easy to apply. (Kiehls was a little hard to apply for me) I normally finish one product before getting to another new one but I just need to use this one because it works great.
Michelle M.
This product is fabulous! I use it every day, along with a few other Estée Lauder products as night time routine, and all of the products are doing such a great job at improving the overall condition of my skin! It's soft, glowy and looking better than ever. Love this stuff!
Vanessa H.
I've been using this Estée Lauder facial cream from a sample my mom gave me after washing my face with their Revitalizing Supreme anti-aging wash. Combined they both have been leaving my normally dry skin hydrated and healthy. Will definitely be buying a full size when I run out!
Francis P.
It is a good option, you can tell the difference when I use it daily, the only disadvantage is that it does not have UV protection like the rest of the Estee Lauder line, it is not greasy and it leaves that aspect of recovering your skin that is what you want
Clarissa M.
Dunlow
I really like this cream. It leaves my skin very soft. I am on my third container of it now... not sure how well the anti aging works. I currently don't have wrinkles but it makes my skin very soft and it doesn't break me out...
Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff was amazing! It made my skin so smooth and clear looking. Just with the small sample I had, a little bit went a long way! And also, with the small amount I had, it was already showing results after just a few uses
Tiffany G.
Oceanside
I think this improved my skin. I just worry about using too many chemicals. I got this in a gift with purchase and it exceeds expectations. It is pricey but is given away in samples. I would recommend this to others.
Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
I really like the way this product smells in the way it feels on my skin. It is pricey but worth the price. It is meant to help with fine lines. I really like this product and will continue to purchase