BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around your eyes, including lines, wrinkles and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes look firmer, brighter, more beautiful.

• Tested and proven: In just 4 weeks, 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin.
  • For an added boost, can also be used as a weekly eye mask.

Jenifer M.
Love this! Super soft formula and light to the touch. Thick enough to stay in place but definitely not greasy or heavy and doesn’t altar my makeup application. Refreshing when applied with a slight brightening effect.
Kin k.
Pinellas Park
I live the smell and consistency of this eye cream. It has really taken care of the eye bags under my eyes. I love how moisturizing and hydrating it is. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive or dry skin. It works wonders and feels amazing.
Emily D.
Douglas, GA
This is the best cream of you have puffy under eyes. I use this every single night and I can always tell if I haven’t used it. It is a bit more expensive but it last a while because a little goes along way.
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
I love this product! First of all, a little bit goes a long way with this. It’s gentle and moisturizing. In my opinion, it was effective and I was happy with this product. I would definitely buy it again!
Rachael L.
Dallas
Gave 4 stars since this product tends to be pricey, but has absolutely helped with dark circles.

Love the texture and feeling, and the bottle seems to last six months. May repurchase, wish price was lower.
Stacey-Lyle E.
Torrington
I don’t know if it actually works as far as anti aging BUT I’ve been using this product over a year and my makeup looks better since I’ve been keeping my under eye moisturized!
Celene M.
When I first tried this I received it as a sample from the estee lauder double wear foundation. I tried it one night and it that one night I saw results! My skin felt smooth it looked like I've slept for many hours lol I fell in love mind you i feel like I have the worst skin with acne acne a cars oily-dry and ever since I've used this before I go to bed you can definitely see a difference. Now I bought the bigger size and won't go to bed without putting it on. Sometimes I even put it on before I put on my makeup and my makeup looks flawless
Gina R.
Amazing product!!! I absolutely LOVE how this makes my skin feel! Leaves me so hydrated and my skin is glowing after using this product. I'm obsessed. Plus it smells really nice and its a nice thick luxurious feeling cream. I really love this and I would recommend it to anyone. I even have oily skin and this does not add to that.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I got a sample size of this in an Estee Lauder bonus gift bag. OH. My. God. It's amazing. My dark circles are almost gone, the fine lines and grows feet I wast getting are much less noticeable and it doesn't leave my eyelids greasy. My eye makeup goes on like a dream over this. I don't even care that it costs a fortune! I need it!
Ashley C.
Edgewater, MD
This is great as a night eye balm. For some reason the newer Estee Lauder products pill under my makeup a bit and even pill a little bit on top of serum. Its not terrible, I will use all the product that I have but I probably will not repurchase. Estee Lauder has other eye products that are superior to this.