Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff was amazing! It made my skin so smooth and clear looking. Just with the small sample I had, a little bit went a long way! And also, with the small amount I had, it was already showing results after just a few uses
Tiffany G.
Oceanside
I think this improved my skin. I just worry about using too many chemicals. I got this in a gift with purchase and it exceeds expectations. It is pricey but is given away in samples. I would recommend this to others.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really like the way this product smells in the way it feels on my skin. It is pricey but worth the price. It is meant to help with fine lines. I really like this product and will continue to purchase
Christina C.
Salem, OR
Hands down best skin cream I've ever used. Tried this and saw dramatic results within one week. Face remained fresh and lines minimized despite my haphazard sleep schedule. Highly recommended!
Stephanie F.
I'm using this product as a #preventative so, I can't really say if it reduces fine lines or other signs of #aging, however, when I use this product my #skin is #moisturised and #glowing!
Katie M.
Waco, TX
I have very sensitive skin and haven't had any issues with this product. It feels light on the skin and I feel like I look less tired in the morning, even if that's not its specific purpose.
Braimilett H.
Worcester, MA
I prefer their night eye cream to this eye Balm, however, is till like this, I use the samples I get of it during the day and the scent is so good. I love Estée Lauder products.
Vianca Q.
I really love the eye balm I got a smaller size than this that came in a package. And I would love to try it again because it was nice and moisturizing under the eyes.
'Viridiana R.
I have used this for a while. Love it. My skin is soft and elastic. I normally have a youthful face but after lack of sleep I could see my face aging. This cream helps
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Both my mom and I love this product! We both are different ages yet we both came to love this product for different reasons! My mom noticed an improvement on the bags under her eyes and I noticed a brighter more awakened appearance under mine! We also both noticed that our skin is ultra moisturized, making our makeup glide on more seamlessly! The scent is fresh and clean yet not too overbearing. Love it! #EsteeEditContest