Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
danielle l.
danielle l.
Austell, GA
This is by far my favorite anti aging eye cream . I have used this for about two months now and I can not stop . I use it at night and in the morning . I really love using this after I take a shower I am so happy with this product .
Julie P.
Julie P.
Although this can be expensive, it's worth it to look good. My eyes are always poofing and I'm still young , mid twenties, and it has a subtle fragrance but not too strong. I definitely feel the moisturizer on my eyes.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Port Huron, MI
I got this for Christmas and I only use it when I have bags under my eyes. Let me tell you it works and I always feel refreshed. My mom uses it a lot and she loves it. Also your skin is so smooth after you apply this💕
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Estée Lauder is one of my fav products nothing can ever go wrong with them. They just keep impressing me with there products, they are a bit expensive but worth every bit. A little goes a long way and I love it.
Margarita L.
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
I got a sample of this with a beauty pirchase at Maxys. I loved it immediately. It left my skin plumped and hydrated. I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive...
Paola M.
Paola M.
Doral, FL
My mom uses this estee Lauder eye balm since I'm little. this is one of her favorite aging products and it works amazingly on my sensitive skin.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I am pretty bad a using this every day but the more I use it the nor either see results. Less dark circles and that make me a happy gal.
Des P.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
I received a sample of this. I generally enjoyed it but there really wasn't enough to tell her if it would benefit me or not.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY

Can't go wrong with any Estée Lauder product! Easy application, very moisturizing, non greasy at all...absolutely love it!
Casey E.
Casey E.
This was a little too thick for me. My mother who is 52 loves it! She says she notices a difference with her aging skin!