BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around your eyes, including lines, wrinkles and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes look firmer, brighter, more beautiful.

• Tested and proven: In just 4 weeks, 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin.
  • For an added boost, can also be used as a weekly eye mask.

Gina R.
Amazing product!!! I absolutely LOVE how this makes my skin feel! Leaves me so hydrated and my skin is glowing after using this product. I'm obsessed. Plus it smells really nice and its a nice thick luxurious feeling cream. I really love this and I would recommend it to anyone. I even have oily skin and this does not add to that.
Olivia K.
Orlando, FL
I want to hate this product because Estée Lauder tests on animals, but this is my holy grail product. I received it in a beauty subscription box. I am 25 and have some very fine lines forming in my forehead and within minutes of applying this cream they have DIMINISHED! I want to hate the product but you can’t hate something that works.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I love how this product plums my skin and help my skin hold the moisture. It's like it locks it in. Skin improves the more you use it. I would use it more and more if I could afford it. This product is quite pricey but it does work fantastic. The smell is wonderful not overpowering just a kiss of fragrance
Emily S.
Dallas, TX
Love love love this product! I have been using this product for about six months. I am only twenty five but wanted to start early on hydrating and rejuvenating around my eye for preventative purposes. Formula is luxurious without being heavy, and provides a nice well rested look.
Schaumin A.
Largo, FL
This is a very nice eye cream. I like the fact that it illuminates under the eye area which looks great under concealer. Its super hydrating and not too heavy, however its a bit pricey. I would buy again, and recommend it to someone in need of moisture and fine line plumping
Mary K.
Kettering , OH
This works well as a moisturizer but I did not notice a dramatic difference in my fine lines or wrinkles. This was in a makeup set I received for Christmas. I probably would not have purchased this if it had not been in the gift set but I do enjoy using it.
Kate F.
Hampton, GA
The best moisturizer! It does everything you could want plus it’s super moisturizing and doesn’t break my skin out! The eye cream is also worth it! I usually buy during gift time so I get a extra free gift for the price. A little goes a long way with this product! Love!
Nataliia B.
I love this product. A very delicate cream that gently nourishes the delicate skin under the eyes. Aligns and tightens. Visible wrinkles will NOT remove, unfortunately. But as a whole it is very good for a constant feed and lifting of this zone.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Life changing. My eyes felt amazing the next morning. Saw a difference in my eye creases. My concealer looked better the ever wasn’t getting as dry as it usually does. Overall love this product. Estee tends to be pricey but well worth it
Sydney C.
This product is very dear to my heart! I absolutely love it!!! I use it every night after I take a shower and i can already tell a different in my under eyes! The price can get high but it’s well worth it. 10/10 will use again!