Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Reem H.
Livonia, MI
My mom loved it as gift to her birthday she ask me to buy of it because it's really working on her skin
Bryanna F.
Definitely helped my saggy eye bags. I was very self conscious of them, but now I feel so much better.
M K.
It has all the important ingredients to help prevent anti aging . It smells good and is very silky
Lori B.
Eatonton
This moisturized my eye area well. Did not see any improvement in the eye area after using however.
Promise P.
Fairbanks , AK
Currently using it . It’s only been few weeks but I guess I love it , I still yet to see result
Heather H.
Belvidere , IL
It was ok for the most part. I didn't really see a different in the appearance of my under eyes
Brittany S.
Clover, SC
I love this brand i use a lot of there products and have never had a problem with any of it
Dominique R.
This is some great stuff! I like that it goes on really soft and smooth! I would recommend!
Melissa M.
ASHBURN, GA
Makes your skin feel soft and supple while helping to reduce discoloration and fine lines.
Glenda G.
Clover, SC
Very hydrating. I usually use at night because my mascara smears when I use it. Effective