BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs.It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of ageing around your eyes, including lines, wrinkes and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger.The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalises as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes look firmer, brighter and more beautiful.

Tested and proven:
In just 4 weeks, 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin.For an added boost, can also be used as a weekly eye mask.

How to Use
Apply AM and PM around eye area.
For an added boost of instant hydration and rejuvenation, use it as a weekly eye mask: leave on for 2 minutes, then blot excess with tissue.

BENEFIT
Reduces the look of multiple signs of eye ageing.

SKINTYPE
For all skintypes.

IDEAL FOR
Multiple signs of eye ageing Loss of firmness, tone Lines and wrinkles Dullness, loss of radiance Dryness, dehydration

SKINTYPE
For All Skintypes

Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
I love this product ever since I started using it I noticed some of the bags under my eyes have been getting less and less.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY

Can't go wrong with any Estée Lauder product! Easy application, very moisturizing, non greasy at all...absolutely love it!
Irina V.
Fife, WA
This Estée Lauder cream made my skin feel amazing, it was very soft and easy to apply, it’s great to put on for the night
Casey E.
This was a little too thick for me. My mother who is 52 loves it! She says she notices a difference with her aging skin!
Jessica D.
El Paso
I tried a small bottle that came as a gift. I did enjoy was very moisturizing. Kinda pricey so not sure if I would buy
Jeimmy E.
A mis 40 años debo usar productos que De verdad me ayuden a prevenir Las lineas De expresion y esta C rema es The Best
Jennifer L.
S Setauket, NY
Amazing eye cream and smells wonderful. Very rich and moisturizing for under the eye area. Does not tug or irritate.
Ashley C.
Lake Havasu City
I use this cream everyday. I haven’t had success with any other item but this eye cream keeps my eyes looking young.
Natalie W.
This balm is the bomb! So hydrating and I love the thick consistency! Feels like a treat when I use this at night!
Aalaa U.
Weatherford
This eye cream doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! Pricey but a little goes a long way. Very hydrating for my eyes.