Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction eye calm to measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of aging around eyes including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. This high-performance, multiaction eye balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs. It helps improve multiple visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area including lines, wrinkles, and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger. The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalizes as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes appear firmer, brighter, and more beautiful. For an added boost, use it weekly as a refreshing eye mask. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Tested and proven: - 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin in just 4 weeks see more...

Courtney L.
Can’t live without it and a little goes a long way. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm I use it under my eye makeup. I also use the facial cream. Excellent products. A little pricey, but it does exactly what it says it will do. Great for winter dryness and for anyone with dry patches. Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
Emily S.
Dallas, TX
Love love love this product! I have been using this product for about six months. I am only twenty five but wanted to start early on hydrating and rejuvenating around my eye for preventative purposes. Formula is luxurious without being heavy, and provides a nice well rested look.
Sydney C.
This product is very dear to my heart! I absolutely love it!!! I use it every night after I take a shower and i can already tell a different in my under eyes! The price can get high but it’s well worth it. 10/10 will use again!
Brisha P.
Overland Park, KS
Very good eye balm. I use it every night before bed. I am a first time user but will surely buy it again. Bought it from Macy’s. It’s very gentle to skin and gives very good result. Will buy it again for sure.
Allyson A.
Murray, UT
Not a bad eye cream, but I did have irritation when I woke up a few times. I loved the results but I can’t deal with the itchy red eyes the next morning! I wish Estée would fix whatever is causing this irritation because I really did like the way it kept that delicate skin moisturized and bag-free.
Carissa P.
Memphis
This product is very nice! In just a few weeks I could tell my fine lines were doing a lot better. You can actually feel the product working after it absorbs into the skin.
member-691d5
This product makes my skin feel nourished, smooth & fresh. I usd this product daily and will continue to do so for as long as i can purchase it. I can feel the difference of my skin immediately after applying it.
Celene M.
When I first tried this I received it as a sample from the estee lauder double wear foundation. I tried it one night and it that one night I saw results! My skin felt smooth it looked like I've slept for many hours lol I fell in love mind you i feel like I have the worst skin with acne acne a cars oily-dry and ever since I've used this before I go to bed you can definitely see a difference. Now I bought the bigger size and won't go to bed without putting it on. Sometimes I even put it on before I put on my makeup and my makeup looks flawless
Karley R.
When I first got this I really thought that it was going to be really thick and I was going to be too much, but honestly the consistency was perfect and it just soaked into the skin so nice I sprayed a little bit of fix plus over it for extra hydration and it just made my skin so supple and soft and really hydrated without being too much
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I got a sample size of this in an Estee Lauder bonus gift bag. OH. My. God. It's amazing. My dark circles are almost gone, the fine lines and grows feet I wast getting are much less noticeable and it doesn't leave my eyelids greasy. My eye makeup goes on like a dream over this. I don't even care that it costs a fortune! I need it!