Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Braimilett H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Morgan H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Michelle A.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs.It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of ageing around your eyes, including lines, wrinkes and crepiness. Potent IntuiGen Technology™ helps reactivate skin's innate ability to look younger.The velvety texture instantly nourishes and revitalises as it helps create a more youthful look. Eyes look firmer, brighter and more beautiful.

Tested and proven:
In just 4 weeks, 92% of women showed significantly firmer skin.For an added boost, can also be used as a weekly eye mask.

How to Use
Apply AM and PM around eye area.
For an added boost of instant hydration and rejuvenation, use it as a weekly eye mask: leave on for 2 minutes, then blot excess with tissue.

BENEFIT
Reduces the look of multiple signs of eye ageing.

SKINTYPE
For all skintypes.

IDEAL FOR
Multiple signs of eye ageing Loss of firmness, tone Lines and wrinkles Dullness, loss of radiance Dryness, dehydration

SKINTYPE
For All Skintypes

Buy on Cos Bar
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm was a really fantastic product to use, but i don't feel it was a 5 star gentle product for the price it was very heavy and a bit oily. also, the efffectiveness was subpar. i would not buy it again because i believe there are better brands or products to try for thin skin.
Olivia K.
orlando
I want to hate this product because Estée Lauder tests on animals, but this is my holy grail product. I received it in a beauty subscription box. I am 25 and have some very fine lines forming in my forehead and within minutes of applying this cream they have DIMINISHED! I want to hate the product but you can’t hate something that works.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I love how this product plums my skin and help my skin hold the moisture. It's like it locks it in. Skin improves the more you use it. I would use it more and more if I could afford it. This product is quite pricey but it does work fantastic. The smell is wonderful not overpowering just a kiss of fragrance
Schaumin A.
Largo, FL
This is a very nice eye cream. I like the fact that it illuminates under the eye area which looks great under concealer. Its super hydrating and not too heavy, however its a bit pricey. I would buy again, and recommend it to someone in need of moisture and fine line plumping
Nataliia B.
I love this product. A very delicate cream that gently nourishes the delicate skin under the eyes. Aligns and tightens. Visible wrinkles will NOT remove, unfortunately. But as a whole it is very good for a constant feed and lifting of this zone.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Life changing. My eyes felt amazing the next morning. Saw a difference in my eye creases. My concealer looked better the ever wasn’t getting as dry as it usually does. Overall love this product. Estee tends to be pricey but well worth it
Jenifer M.
Love this! Super soft formula and light to the touch. Thick enough to stay in place but definitely not greasy or heavy and doesn’t altar my makeup application. Refreshing when applied with a slight brightening effect.
Ireland H.
I have oily skin and this works great! I’m always worried weather or not a product will work with my skin. And this cream definitely works. The price is a little high but I definitely think it’s work it if you’re looking for an effective product.
Emily D.
Douglas, GA
This is the best cream of you have puffy under eyes. I use this every single night and I can always tell if I haven’t used it. It is a bit more expensive but it last a while because a little goes along way.
Mary T.
Jesup, GA
I love this stuff. I have only used this for a few months but it seems to work very well. It definitely met my expectations. It is very smooth feeling and makes my eyes feel soothed. I wish it wasn’t as greasy but overall good product.