BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Try the first cream with the specific IntuiGen ™ technology that recognizes and satisfies exactly the needs of your skin.This moisturizer is a multi-talent with lots of power. It visibly reduces various signs of aging: mimic wrinkles, wrinkles, loss of firmness and moisture, swelling.The innovative IntuiGen ™ technology boosts the skin's own revitalizing powers, is sensitive to your individual anti-aging needs and gives your skin a wonderfully youthful appearance.Incomparably light and silky soft, pampers skin and senses and provides plenty of refreshing moisture.Tested and proven: Immediately when applied, the skin looks smoother, firmer and more radiant. In just four weeks, 92% of women had significantly firmer skin.

Application
Apply morning and evening. Ideally after the repair serum.

USE
Reduces the first signs of aging.

Skin Type
Suitable for all skin types.

Suitable for
    Various signs of aging
    Loss of firmness and resilience
    Facial expressions and wrinkles
    Pale, tired skin, loss of radiance
    Dryness, dehydration

Facts
    Dermatologically tested
    Non-comedogenic; No clogging of the pores

• Como usarla???1 Answers
  • Just received this product in my Birchbox. Is it ok to u...4 Answers
  • it's really help estee lauren is really good the cream i ...1 Answers
Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
  • "This is my go-to night cream. It has a soothing rich scent, and is extremely moisturizing. It's a little too heavy to wear during the day here in humid Texas, at least for my combination skin (I'm in my mid 30s). But I wear it every night after cleansing." in 26 reviews
  • "makes youre skin very smooth and nourished. it is a very lightweight moisturizer i highly recomend it for dry skin and leaves your skin with a dewy glow. it also works very very well with all types of skin tones " in 15 reviews
  • "A moisturizer that is suppose to target your specific skin needs. WOW! It has helped me with dullness and dehydration. It does have a perfume scent. If you are sensitive to smells you may not like the scent. It has provided my skin with great moisture.I have used it in the morning before my primer and had no problems. This was important because I have oily combination skin." in 14 reviews
Amber D.
montreal
have had extreme bags under my eyes for years. This is the first
product I can depend on to decrease the size of the bagging by about
half. I was delighted to see how well it works.

But the tube and
side "pump" are troublesome. One tube worked great and always dispensed
the right amount of product. The second tube I purchased would not
dispense product at all without pumping the side of the tube 30-40
times. Sometimes it would then dispense too much or too little product.

I would recommend this product but would advise Estee Lauder to put it into a jar with the applicator separate.
Mary A.
Mandan, ND
I didn’t expect to like this- I got a sample in a GWP and took it on a trip because it was the only travel-sized moisturizer. Despite my initial negativity, I have fallen in love. The mornings after I use it my skin feels softer and looks visibly more even in tone. It isn’t overly hydrating, and doesn’t make my combo skin more oily, but it genuinely makes an immediate difference in texture and the look of my skin. The jar is beautiful, and that’s a nice bonus. It does have a scent, so sensitive skins beware.
abigail D.
Manhattan, KS
This creme has been a go-to for me for several months now. The texture of this product is very unique, it’s difficult to describe it! This product is said to address lines and wrinkles, radiance, hydration, and loss of firmness. Supreme was an instant love of mine because of the radiance it gave my skin. It’s the perfect dewy look without being too much. I like to try new products and this is always the creme I go back to. The only thing I don’t like about this is the smell. I wish cosmetic companies would stop putting fragrance in their products!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I purchased my splurge product, Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup at Sephora, and sadly, what I spent the most money on, I ended up not even liking it very much for my skin type. I asked for a sample- but they supposedly had none. But, out of that trip, I got a free sample of this moisturizer Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme and didn’t expect to love it as much as I do! It leaves my skin so soft, and my skin tone more even, and it also seems to calm my skin down after applying. I like to wear it at night, I wake up with super hydrated skin! Really enjoy this product, only reason for four stars- the fragrance, and I have always had good experiences with Estée Lauder employees, but this one, was .... different to say the least.
Michelle U.
I am almost 40 and although I have used skin care since I was 12...I am finally seeing fine lines, texture issues and dryness. I needed to step up my game. I went to ulta and the Estée Lauder rep was there. Normally I wouldn’t spend so much on my skincare but they had 20% off. How can you pass that up! Anyway took it home and fell in LOVE with it. It’s my holy grail of face creams!!! It’s improved those fine lines, texture is improving and dryness resolves. It feels soooo nice on my skin and I love the scent! I look forward to putting it on my face and even attacked my bf with it! Now he asks when I will put some more on his face because it felt so nice! Lol. Have repurchased now and plan on continuing!!! Love it!
Adaoma O.
I love love love this product. It is a great moisturizer and it does a great job of clearing up dark spots if you have any on your face. I didn't give it a complete 5 stars because during the time when I was using it , I started breaking out on one side of my face but not completely sure if the product was the reason since I was using other products at the same time. I stopped using it and the breakouts on that side went away. I do really like the cream however. I have sensitive skin so I refrain from saying this was the reason I started breaking out around my cheek area.
Luna N.
I first tried this as a sample packet and felt I couldn't do without it. I love Estee skin care and this Revitalizing Supreme Plus Global is outstanding. My prediction is it will become another iconic Estee product along with Advanced Night Repair Serum! I use it morning as a moisturizer and evening as my night creme. Texture is light and silky; soothes, moisturizes and smooths my skin; and smells lovely and expensive. I love this stuff!
Jenna T.
I have a deluxe sample of this and I really like it! For reference I have dry skin. I love how this soaks right into my skin and really provides some moisture. Yes it is expensive but I don’t mind paying for skincare that works. I can’t speak on the anti-aging part but I would purchase a full size because it is moisturizing and looks good under makeup.
jtm. M.
San Jose, CA
This is a miracle cream. I used it for dry skin (not recommended for sensitive skin) and it made my skin look plump the night after. I also use this during the day too and I find it helps retain moisture under neath makeup or skincare serums that I use. If you have dry skin and looking for a crème that isn’t too thick, this might do the trick in rehydrating your skin.

I’ve been commented the day after when I use this so it must be doing some good, right?
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Estée Lauder revitalizing supéreme is a go to moisturizer. By far my favorite, pair this with ANR instantly your skin is more radiant and appears healthier. After a few days you notice more bounce in your skin.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Just received this product in my Birchbox. Is it ok to use on sensitive skin?
LEAR31290 laksmi F.
This product to use at night? ?
Grace S.
Brooklyn, NY
How much is this product?!
Mervat H.
centreville, VA
Is this hydrating enough for people who use retin-a?
Racheal W.
How well does this work? Any comparison to the Clinique Anti Gravity Repair Eye Cream?