BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Try the first cream with the specific IntuiGen ™ technology that recognizes and satisfies exactly the needs of your skin.This moisturizer is a multi-talent with lots of power. It visibly reduces various signs of aging: mimic wrinkles, wrinkles, loss of firmness and moisture, swelling.The innovative IntuiGen ™ technology boosts the skin's own revitalizing powers, is sensitive to your individual anti-aging needs and gives your skin a wonderfully youthful appearance.Incomparably light and silky soft, pampers skin and senses and provides plenty of refreshing moisture.Tested and proven: Immediately when applied, the skin looks smoother, firmer and more radiant. In just four weeks, 92% of women had significantly firmer skin.

Application
Apply morning and evening. Ideally after the repair serum.

USE
Reduces the first signs of aging.

Skin Type
Suitable for all skin types.

Suitable for
    Various signs of aging
    Loss of firmness and resilience
    Facial expressions and wrinkles
    Pale, tired skin, loss of radiance
    Dryness, dehydration

Facts
    Dermatologically tested
    Non-comedogenic; No clogging of the pores

Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
  • "This is my go-to night cream. It has a soothing rich scent, and is extremely moisturizing. It's a little too heavy to wear during the day here in humid Texas, at least for my combination skin (I'm in my mid 30s). But I wear it every night after cleansing." in 26 reviews
  • "makes youre skin very smooth and nourished. it is a very lightweight moisturizer i highly recomend it for dry skin and leaves your skin with a dewy glow. it also works very very well with all types of skin tones " in 15 reviews
  • "A moisturizer that is suppose to target your specific skin needs. WOW! It has helped me with dullness and dehydration. It does have a perfume scent. If you are sensitive to smells you may not like the scent. It has provided my skin with great moisture.I have used it in the morning before my primer and had no problems. This was important because I have oily combination skin." in 14 reviews
Michelle U.
I am almost 40 and although I have used skin care since I was 12...I am finally seeing fine lines, texture issues and dryness. I needed to step up my game. I went to ulta and the Estée Lauder rep was there. Normally I wouldn’t spend so much on my skincare but they had 20% off. How can you pass that up! Anyway took it home and fell in LOVE with it. It’s my holy grail of face creams!!! It’s improved those fine lines, texture is improving and dryness resolves. It feels soooo nice on my skin and I love the scent! I look forward to putting it on my face and even attacked my bf with it! Now he asks when I will put some more on his face because it felt so nice! Lol. Have repurchased now and plan on continuing!!! Love it!
Ianna C.
somers point, NJ
Hands Down--Best thing that has touched my skin! Sadly its way to expensive. I wish it was more affordable and a larger portion. It smells amazing(very refreshing smell, no harsh perfumes) it has worked wonders on my face. I usually put it on at night after my Mary K routine. Its the last thing that touches my face before I go to sleep. Honestly its heavenly! Every morning when I wake up my skin is glowing, smooth, my pores are barely visible. THIS IS A GREAT INVESTMENT. Though a little goes a long way with this creamy heaven sent product. I ran out and cant wait to get more ! Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging CremeEstée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
Luna N.
I first tried this as a sample packet and felt I couldn't do without it. I love Estee skin care and this Revitalizing Supreme Plus Global is outstanding. My prediction is it will become another iconic Estee product along with Advanced Night Repair Serum! I use it morning as a moisturizer and evening as my night creme. Texture is light and silky; soothes, moisturizes and smooths my skin; and smells lovely and expensive. I love this stuff!
Schaumin A.
Largo, FL
This is my holy grail fall/winter moisturizer! It is super hydrating, leaves the skin soft, and has a mild scent. I purchased mine in a department store 2 years ago, and have been hooked ever since. The formula is a little thick so little goes a very long way! I also used this more at night due to its thickness, and wore a lighter moisturizer during the day under my makeup.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I tried a sample of this from the store and I was surprisingly impressed with the quick results I received. I have very enlarged pores and I was able to tell a noticeable difference in the size of them shrinking after one or two nights of using this. However, this creme contains an ingredient called Moringa extract, which is not safe for pregnant or expecting women, and is known to cause miscarriages. So I would not feel safe using this. It’s a bummer because I loved the results.
Jen M.
Traverse City
It does quench my thirsty skin, but it also makes my skin feel more greasy throughout the day.  I do have combination skin, but other moisturizers do not have this effect.  It's not as bad in the dry winter months, but for the price, I don't think I'd purchase it again.
Devin S.
I use this morning and night before applying any other moisturizer. It sinks right into my skin and leaves my face feeling soft. I have noticed firmness around my jawline and have been using this daily for two years now. This is a main staple in my skincare routine.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I received a sample size of this formula and was pretty impressed! I love how it feels on my skin! It is lightweight and applies very richly to the skin! Would recommend to anyone looking for a high end anti aging skincare product
Karina S.
NYC
Estée Lauder revitalizing supéreme is a go to moisturizer. By far my favorite, pair this with ANR instantly your skin is more radiant and appears healthier. After a few days you notice more bounce in your skin.
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
I love this cream definitely helps your skin improve against aging feels fresh on your skin and it is spendy but worth it any skincare is going to cost you but just finding one that really works this is it.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Just received this product in my Birchbox. Is it ok to use on sensitive skin?
Mervat H.
Centreville, VA
Is this hydrating enough for people who use retin-a?
LEAR31290 laksmi F.
This product to use at night? ?
Grace S.
Brooklyn, NY
How much is this product?!
Sherry S.
Murillo, ON
So everyone what is your experience with this product. I recently purchased the eye cteam and they gave me a sample . Fyi I am having good results with the eye cream !