BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Try the first cream with the specific IntuiGen ™ technology that recognizes and satisfies exactly the needs of your skin.This moisturizer is a multi-talent with lots of power. It visibly reduces various signs of aging: mimic wrinkles, wrinkles, loss of firmness and moisture, swelling.The innovative IntuiGen ™ technology boosts the skin's own revitalizing powers, is sensitive to your individual anti-aging needs and gives your skin a wonderfully youthful appearance.Incomparably light and silky soft, pampers skin and senses and provides plenty of refreshing moisture.Tested and proven: Immediately when applied, the skin looks smoother, firmer and more radiant. In just four weeks, 92% of women had significantly firmer skin.

Application
Apply morning and evening. Ideally after the repair serum.

USE
Reduces the first signs of aging.

Skin Type
Suitable for all skin types.

Suitable for
    Various signs of aging
    Loss of firmness and resilience
    Facial expressions and wrinkles
    Pale, tired skin, loss of radiance
    Dryness, dehydration

Facts
    Dermatologically tested
    Non-comedogenic; No clogging of the pores

Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
  • "This is my go-to night cream. It has a soothing rich scent, and is extremely moisturizing. It's a little too heavy to wear during the day here in humid Texas, at least for my combination skin (I'm in my mid 30s). But I wear it every night after cleansing." in 26 reviews
  • "makes youre skin very smooth and nourished. it is a very lightweight moisturizer i highly recomend it for dry skin and leaves your skin with a dewy glow. it also works very very well with all types of skin tones " in 15 reviews
  • "A moisturizer that is suppose to target your specific skin needs. WOW! It has helped me with dullness and dehydration. It does have a perfume scent. If you are sensitive to smells you may not like the scent. It has provided my skin with great moisture.I have used it in the morning before my primer and had no problems. This was important because I have oily combination skin." in 14 reviews
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I purchased my splurge product, Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup at Sephora, and sadly, what I spent the most money on, I ended up not even liking it very much for my skin type. I asked for a sample- but they supposedly had none. But, out of that trip, I got a free sample of this moisturizer Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme and didn’t expect to love it as much as I do! It leaves my skin so soft, and my skin tone more even, and it also seems to calm my skin down after applying. I like to wear it at night, I wake up with super hydrated skin! Really enjoy this product, only reason for four stars- the fragrance, and I have always had good experiences with Estée Lauder employees, but this one, was .... different to say the least.
Iris H.
Kilgore, TX
Use this product. Do you hear me, do you understand the words that you are reading? Jumpstart your anti-aging regimen with this product right here and you will not be disappointed. My mother taught me first-hand and early on that if you want to prevent Beijing on your skin to start early forget about makeup take care of your foundation which is your skin, not the makeup foundation but your actual foundation which is your skin. This is one of the things that she started me off with when I was 18 years old I am now 26 and I still have people asking me if I am about 16 or 18 years old seriously. My mother being in her early 50s is still mistaken as either an older cousin of mine or an older sister. Because she also started her anti-aging regimen with his product like here and she continued on with the rest of the Estee Lauder anti-aging. In my opinion Estee Lauder leads the market in anti-aging skincare out of all the other products that I've used and have loved and still do love esteelauder is always that one that I always go back to when there's something that I need to work on and fix. So if you're really looking for something that is effective yet affordable is a little bit more expensive than drugstore but not too much then start off with this and then go along with the rest of the line.
Luna N.
I first tried this as a sample packet and felt I couldn't do without it. I love Estee skin care and this Revitalizing Supreme Plus Global is outstanding. My prediction is it will become another iconic Estee product along with Advanced Night Repair Serum! I use it morning as a moisturizer and evening as my night creme. Texture is light and silky; soothes, moisturizes and smooths my skin; and smells lovely and expensive. I love this stuff!
Mary A.
Mandan, ND
I didn’t expect to like this- I got a sample in a GWP and took it on a trip because it was the only travel-sized moisturizer. Despite my initial negativity, I have fallen in love. The mornings after I use it my skin feels softer and looks visibly more even in tone. It isn’t overly hydrating, and doesn’t make my combo skin more oily, but it genuinely makes an immediate difference in texture and the look of my skin. The jar is beautiful, and that’s a nice bonus. It does have a scent, so sensitive skins beware.
Schaumin A.
Largo, FL
This is my holy grail fall/winter moisturizer! It is super hydrating, leaves the skin soft, and has a mild scent. I purchased mine in a department store 2 years ago, and have been hooked ever since. The formula is a little thick so little goes a very long way! I also used this more at night due to its thickness, and wore a lighter moisturizer during the day under my makeup.
Michelle U.
I am almost 40 and although I have used skin care since I was 12...I am finally seeing fine lines, texture issues and dryness. I needed to step up my game. I went to ulta and the Estée Lauder rep was there. Normally I wouldn’t spend so much on my skincare but they had 20% off. How can you pass that up! Anyway took it home and fell in LOVE with it. It’s my holy grail of face creams!!! It’s improved those fine lines, texture is improving and dryness resolves. It feels soooo nice on my skin and I love the scent! I look forward to putting it on my face and even attacked my bf with it! Now he asks when I will put some more on his face because it felt so nice! Lol. Have repurchased now and plan on continuing!!! Love it!
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
I was just recently introduced to this product and I am obsessed. The whole skin care line is great quality, not oily and I have been able to see results in less than a month. I have seen my forehead lines decrease and my skins seems to be firmer and a lot softer. I would highly recommend.
Kate F.
I love this moisturizer! I have been using it since it was first released to help with anti aging and so far I haven’t noticed any more wrinkles appear and what’s better is my frown lines are less noticeable! I love the super creamy texture especially during the harsh winters, it feels wonderful on!
Megan G.
I have another anti-aging serum that I currently use, but this one is good. It absorbs nicely into your skin and it smells really good too, almost like I'm wearing perfume. I haven't used it long enough to see it make a massive difference, but I do use it on my decolletage.
Devin S.
I use this morning and night before applying any other moisturizer. It sinks right into my skin and leaves my face feeling soft. I have noticed firmness around my jawline and have been using this daily for two years now. This is a main staple in my skincare routine.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Just received this product in my Birchbox. Is it ok to use on sensitive skin?
Grace S.
Brooklyn, NY
How much is this product?!
Mervat H.
Centreville, VA
Is this hydrating enough for people who use retin-a?
LEAR31290 laksmi F.
This product to use at night? ?
Racheal W.
How well does this work? Any comparison to the Clinique Anti Gravity Repair Eye Cream?