Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Josy H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A powerful multi-tasking facial creamFeatures a silky-soft, deeply nourishing formula Developed with exclusive RevitaKeyTM Technology featuring exclusive Moringa ExtractHelps stimulate skin's natural power to amplify collagen & elastinDramatically... see more...

Start your review of Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme - 30ml/1oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: Macy's
Hats of the Estée Lauder! In all honesty, I’m usually not a fan of their creams but this one does it for me! I love the silky, nourishing, balm like texture that instantly smooths my skin. No overwhelming scent here which I really like. It also gives my skin a beautiful glow after applying it!
Tania W.
Wichita, KS
I have sensitive skin in this product works wonders. No breakouts, helps my fine lines and wrinkles. A little goes a long way. I would recommend this to all my friends.
America A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love how this keeps my skin feeling moisturized and soft, I don’t have any fine lines just yet or noticeable wrinkles so it’s hard to say if it’s working.
honest O.
via palagonia 29
I've tried it once and i didn't see the results, but i think it works gratefully for my mom and the packaging is breath taking😍
Yingying G.
Burlington
Purchased at: Macy's
I love it sooo much. It is super moisturizing and super gentle. It also smells good. I have combination skin and it works so well for me. I always use it during autumn and winter. I also use it before applying makeup on because I feels like that makes the makeup looks good on me.
Erin S.
Woodbridge
My grandmother was always a big fan of Estee Lauder so I wanted to love this product.  I just didn't see results like I had hoped.  The price wasn't bad if I had seen some results.  Also, I'm rarely a fan of products you have to dip your fingers into in order to apply.  I prefer a pump bottle.
Isabella D.
Ottimo per le rughe, lo ha provato mia madre e le è piaciuto. Aspetto che abbassino il prezzo per comprare un altro
Micalah R.
Maryville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Estée Lauder does skincare the best, and this product is my favorite daily moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling supple for the entire day
Essence M.
Lodi, CA
Purchased at: Dillard's
This moisturizer is a tad bit heavier compared to the daywear. The texture is more thick I think do to the fact it’s more gel like.
rosa H.
calle Don Quijote #31 Manzana 1 La Mancha 1 Naucalpan de Juárez
Me gustaría usar este producto ya que tengo una que otra arruguita en la cara he igual un poco reseca de tanto sol