Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Josy H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A powerful multi-tasking facial creamFeatures a silky-soft, deeply nourishing formula Developed with exclusive RevitaKeyTM Technology featuring exclusive Moringa ExtractHelps stimulate skin's natural power to amplify collagen & elastinDramatically... see more...

Start your review of Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme - 30ml/1oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tania W.
Wichita, KS
I have sensitive skin in this product works wonders. No breakouts, helps my fine lines and wrinkles. A little goes a long way. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: Macy's
Hats of the Estée Lauder! In all honesty, I’m usually not a fan of their creams but this one does it for me! I love the silky, nourishing, balm like texture that instantly smooths my skin. No overwhelming scent here which I really like. It also gives my skin a beautiful glow after applying it!
Josy H.
Roma-Los Saenz
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a small sample to try it out and it was very good on my skin. Gentle and instantly feels the power of the cream. Nice packaging, good value. I’ll buy the regular size once I finish this sample product.
Trish J.
Bonners Ferry
These products do what they say they will do! I Swear by them and will not use any other skin products. I have used them for about ten years and my skin l looks pretty good for a woman my age. Try them out!
Diku D.
SKOKIE, IL
Love! Will purchase again. This product is amazing. Learned about it through a youtube beauty guru who was loving this product and kept mentioning it in her favorites video. I tried it out and love it a lot. I loved the way it made me feel and I will purchase again. Bought this for mom as well and she loved the way it felt.
Caroline P.
San Jose
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a moisturizer that has a real buttery feel, it doesn’t mix with water at all. It smells good like every estee lauder product, but it was like my skin couldn’t breathe underneath it. Not for me
eunicecat C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Purchased at: belk
I can’t really give this five stars as I don’t have fine lines just yet. But, I like how fast my skin absorbs this cream despite the thick consistency. The scent is also a big plus!
Ashley J.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Macy's
Well what can I say I love anything estee Lauder I dont always love the price but I always love the product this is some really good cream it gets rid of my fine lines and wrinkles
America A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love how this keeps my skin feeling moisturized and soft, I don’t have any fine lines just yet or noticeable wrinkles so it’s hard to say if it’s working.
Micalah R.
Maryville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Estée Lauder does skincare the best, and this product is my favorite daily moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling supple for the entire day