Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Josy H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A powerful multi-tasking facial creamFeatures a silky-soft, deeply nourishing formula Developed with exclusive RevitaKeyTM Technology featuring exclusive Moringa ExtractHelps stimulate skin's natural power to amplify collagen & elastinDramatically... see more...

Sophie C.
Edgewater, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
My daily night creme. very light and soft. I usually dont use a night lotion that has too much creme or is thick.
Micalah R.
Tennessee
Purchased at: ULTA
Estée Lauder does skincare the best, and this product is my favorite daily moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling supple for the entire day
Erin S.
Woodbridge
My grandmother was always a big fan of Estee Lauder so I wanted to love this product.  I just didn't see results like I had hoped.  The price wasn't bad if I had seen some results.  Also, I'm rarely a fan of products you have to dip your fingers into in order to apply.  I prefer a pump bottle.
Yingying G.
Burlington
Purchased at: Macy's
I love it sooo much. It is super moisturizing and super gentle. It also smells good. I have combination skin and it works so well for me. I always use it during autumn and winter. I also use it before applying makeup on because I feels like that makes the makeup looks good on me.
Evelyn S.
Azcapotzalco México
La mejor crema que he probado es súper hidratante y la sensación que deja es sedosa y no grasosa la recomiendo 100% la llevo usando al rededor de 3 años y la seguiré comprando ya que ha desaparecido mis líneas finas de expresión
Scarlett k.
manitoba
Purchased at: Sephora
Small product but it lasts a while. It does help reduce the signs of wrinkles but I took of a star because I'm not a fan of the smell
honest O.
via palagonia 29
I've tried it once and i didn't see the results, but i think it works gratefully for my mom and the packaging is breath taking😍
member-5e56f
I just love this cream. It will make a big change to your skin. You just need a small amount in the morning and evening.
rosa H.
calle Don Quijote #31 Manzana 1 La Mancha 1 Naucalpan de Juárez
Me gustaría usar este producto ya que tengo una que otra arruguita en la cara he igual un poco reseca de tanto sol
l_bo B.
chisinau
Perfect FOR My thin wrinckles , Nice smell ,very practice package with instructions in The box