BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging CC Creme SPF10

Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
I am not a huge fan of BB or CC creams, so I am not the best to review them. This cream comes from a very good line of products (Revitalizing Supreme+) which are very nourishing to the skin, so if you like CC creams and need more nourishment try this one!
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Regan D.
absolutely hate this product. it could just be me but it did not work at all. saw no difference nor did it help my skin. i bought it at a mall kiosk in washington dc. not gentle on my skin, very irritational. i might try this product again in the future
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I am getting this a for only because I just started it a couple of days ago. My mother had gotten a sample and gave it to me. It is rich and creamy and my skin Soak it in. It does leave my skin soft and moisturised. I hope to see better and more results as I use it. I don't have much since it's a sample but at least a week's worth. I will update then after use period but as of right now I would recommend it. My face is as soft as a baby's right now
Alyssa T.
Spring hill
Estée Lauder products are known for being high quality products. And for good reason. I love these products they make me feel beautiful.
Anna A.
Great product and I have also purchased this for my mom. Application is smooth and silky.
At first I didn´t know how use it, I google it, and its description promise many things, I have not used it a lot, but every time I do I didn´t see any difference in my face, maybe I need to be more constant with its use
Ximena E.
Munich
It really has no coverage, but it is perfect for a No-makeup makeup day. Leaves the skin glowing and looking healthy and even. It is really perfect for summer, when you don't want to wear some foundation that will melt. I do wish it had some more SPF.
Alyssa K.
Estée Lauder CC cream is my go to when I want to leave the house quickly but need to cover my mama eye bags! It goes on easily and provides a bright, light finish. It's perfect for mums because it can be applied quickly!