BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee LauderRevitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Mask Boost, 2. 5 oz. DetailsThis multi-action mask brings out a more rested, radiant, energized look after just one use. 100% of women experienced an instant boost: more radiance, more moisture. Intensely nourishing and moisturizing-and infused with IntuiGen Technology and a breakthrough Anti-Fatigue Complex-it helps significantly reduce the look of multiple signs of aging. Use with Revitalizing Supreme Creme to boost skin's innate ability to look younger, fresher, more beautiful. Wrap your skin in sensual comfort and help reverse the visible effects of fatigue for a more rested, healthy, luminous look. 2. 5 fl. oz. / 73. 9 mLDesigner About Estee Lauder:"Every woman can be beautiful. " - Estee Lauder Estee Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estee Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business. see more...

Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I got a sample tube of this, and have already used a couple of times. In the 5 times ive used this, my skin felt luxurious, and actually looked better. I dont have wrinkles, but im 27, so i like preventive care. I also wanted to see if this would smoothe out my comedonal acne, and blackheads. To be honest, my face looked better with this mask on after use. Your supposed to wipe off with a tissue, but i kept mine on. This is some really good stuff. I use this at night under my eyes too, before i go to bed. I would love a full size product, but by quality and brand, doesn't look like ill be getting one soon lol. If the price would come down, maybe i would get the full size product, because i like it so much. I will say, it is worth the price though. The scent is pleasant, and it gives your face a beautiful radiance. I highly recommend, and i have the sample lol. Hopefully i can get about 5 more uses out of it, because i love this mask SO much!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Gotta love visiting the Estée Lauder counter, they always have so many great freebies with purchase. I got this face mask with a lipstick purchase and have tried it a couple of times when my skin is feeling dry and stressed. Simply apply to clean face, leave on for 3 minutes and tissue off, the best part no need to wash face! It truly does leave your skin feeling fresh and revitalized.
sam w.
sam w.
Highland Park, NJ
so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Hmm, I've tried a lot of masks, and I can definitely say this is a good one. But I'm not 100% convinced it's worth the price. I think it's an excellent option if you have the money to spend, but I've found comparable masks for less. You do get a decent amount of product, which is nice. I give this product a very solid 4 stars and would give a higher rating if the cost was 2/3 what it currently runs.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
I have only used this product for a few weeks, so I can't say it works miracles, but I can tell you that it is not overkill to use it three times a week, as it is suggested. I notice a softness and smoothness in my skin and overall improvement where my skin felt more rough and not as supple.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Mahopac
I bought this product for my mom and she says she's loves it and uses it every day she has proceeded to purchase this product for herself on her own and says she loves it and will continue to buy it however she says it does have a storing smell and is a little pricey but worth it
 This product was on the big hit for me because I have very oily skin. After I put it on and took it off I felt that I needed to wash my face time after time after time. It would leave my skin feeling so oily,  and I hated the feeling of oily skin. This product would be very good for you if you have very dry skin because it's very moisturizing.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Conway, SC
Estee Lauder has done it again! This new Revitalizing Supreme Anti-Aging Mask is my new favorite. This can be used as a mask and works like a scrub with it's tiny beads that exfoliate and help to reveal new skin. Try this and I promise you won't be disappointed.
Ironelis S.
Ironelis S.
Después de 30 niñas que necesitamos una atención más especial en nuestra cara y para ello hay que ponerse en manos expertas como las personas de Estee Lauder. Los resultados de los efectos de este producto son reales ya que siempre lo uso.
christen b.
christen b.
Baytown, TX
I absolutely adore this mask. I've been using it for just under 2 weeks and I can notice my skin has improved. Immediately after I take off the mask my skin is so soft and refreshed.