Skin CareFacial SkincareEstée Lauder
estee lauder revitalizing supreme 17 oz / 5 ml travel global anti-aging creme

estee lauder revitalizing supreme .17 oz / 5 ml travel global anti-aging creme

estee lauder revitalizing supreme global anti-aging creme, travel size, .17 oz SKU:ADB00HMUHL1C

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of estee lauder revitalizing supreme .17 oz / 5 ml travel global anti-aging creme!
Kelly F.
estee lauder revitalizing supreme .17 oz / 5 ml travel global anti-aging creme uploaded by Kelly F.
I love Estee Lauder products. This came as a sample and is called Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme +Bright Creme. I've used it morning and night for just over a week. My skin is soft and moisturised, but I don't see a change in fine lines. It has a subtle, clean scent, goes on and absorbs quickly with no sticky residue.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
estee lauder revitalizing supreme .17 oz / 5 ml travel global anti-aging creme uploaded by ketzi T.
This product was received free by #EstéeLauder , It is fabulous, I gradually reduce my depigmentation in a week, it hydrates and leaves the skin soft and luminous, it is a light but effective treatment for difficult acne spots, I loved it until I felt renewed and young in my skin. #complimentary #contest #Free #Esteelauder
maria R.
estee lauder revitalizing supreme .17 oz / 5 ml travel global anti-aging creme uploaded by maria R.
@esteelauder sent a gracious sample of this thick and fluffy creme! I love the consistency. The ingredients are amazing and results are also. I have just gotten my first BBL laser treatment and this came as I was scabbing over.One use, the exfoliating properties rolled off the dead skin in layers with no redness or irritation. I will purchase a full size for sure. This is a good creme for wrinkle and line reduction as well a healing creme.Love it. Estee Lauder - Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-aging Creme Travel Size - 15 Ml/0.5 Oz
Natasha R.
Colonial Bch, VA
estee lauder revitalizing supreme .17 oz / 5 ml travel global anti-aging creme uploaded by Natasha R.
I received the Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+Bright as a sample. It was very light and moisturizing. It made my skin glow. Unfortunately after a few days it made me break out. It was the only new addition to my skincare I changed. I was disappointed because I love Estée Lauder! Definitely won’t be buying it’s just not for my face.
Joice C.
Wilton, CT
estee lauder revitalizing supreme .17 oz / 5 ml travel global anti-aging creme uploaded by Joice C.
Purchased at: Estee Lauder
The Revitalizing Supreme creme works great over the Advanced Repair Serum for night and for day on it's own. I like that it has virtually no scent and makes my skin feel very smooth and I do believe that it's kept my skin wrinkle free. This is a great creme that doesn't effect my sensitive skin and it works great for me, no wrinkles , fine lines and smooth skin.
Danye L.
Lafayette, LA
estee lauder revitalizing supreme .17 oz / 5 ml travel global anti-aging creme uploaded by Danye L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great moisturizer for morning or evening! Doesn’t leave skin wet or dewy but skin feels supple and nourished!
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
Ideal for those who like to have young skin, moringa extract helps to reduce wrinkles on the face and neck.
Tonya H.
Cooperstown, PA
Estée Lauder revitalizing supreme is an awesome anti aging crime. It reduces my wrinkles and does not like a greasy film on your face. The price is pricey but it’s is definitely worth every penny you spend.
Manushka A.
Fort Knox, KY
estee lauder revitalizing supreme .17 oz / 5 ml travel global anti-aging creme uploaded by Manushka A.
I received the Allison O. Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Cream for testing purposes. This is Loaded with Moringa extract, and packs a hydration punch. My skin feels soft and supple after use. ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣
Adrijana W.
Rex, GA
I’m absolutely in love with all Estee products. Love this Creme and how my skin feels after the use. Deeply recommend it

Looking for your answer?