BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme

Estee Lauder Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme

Look as young as you feel, even around your eyes. Intensely nourishing eye creme for eyes that feel firmer, and look more lifted-less puffy. Lines and wrinkles, dark circles and crepiness all appear reduced. Includes our powerful Tri-Peptide Complex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme!
Ruska P.
New Castle, DE
Estee Lauder Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme uploaded by Ruska P.
First time I got free sample and it was so good for my eyes. I have black circele and it helped. So know I'm waiting for full size.
RUKHSAR P.
Purchased at: Macy's
I tried it as it came with a set I bought from macys, I work 10 hours straight on computer, so eyes looks very dull and lifess, I used this product to avoid possible puffing and rejuvenate the skin under eye. And it literally left me with sharp redness and soreness. Didn’t use it after that, I end up selling them on other app. To be noted 📝 I didn’t work for me but it might work for you, as I love resilience product, I use the same Multi effect resilince day time tripeptide cream and I am on my 6th jar. So I would never say this product is not effective, it just didn’t suitable my under eye area, may be my skin is still okay and doesn’t need any eye product yet. By the grace of Allah. FYI I only use Lancome and Estée Lauder skincare products.
Theona B.
Wilmington, DE
1,049 reviews
Estee Lauder Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme uploaded by Theona B.
I absolutely perfect this cream. My momy skin feels so perfect in the morning. It’s really worth the price.
Laura W.
Estee Lauder Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme uploaded by Laura W.
This stuff is amazing. It makes the area around my eyes feel great. It’s soft, smooth, and light weight. Will definitely buy in the future.
Gabriela S.
Sandy, UT
Estee Lauder Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme uploaded by Gabriela S.
La textura es de otro nivel, la piel la absorbe rápidamente dejando una piel suave y tensa
Samikshya P.
Estee Lauder Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme uploaded by Samikshya P.
Very good product and price is worth it. I use every day and my eyes dark circles are looking better every day. Definitely highly recommend to all.
Mara S.
Greece
I have very serious problem with dark circles, but i did not want a heavy eye cream. So i tried this one to check how it can work. Medium to heavy texture, softens the wrinkles, moisturizes, and reduces puffiness. Dark circles stayed, not much reduced- i think i need to upgrade to Supreme Global or something more drastic. Still, an easy use, effective eye cream
LL N.
Ocean Springs, MS
At $68 I’m keeping my purchasing options open. Ouch! It’s a nice eye cream that does keep my eye area moisturized. I do have sensitive skin and this doesn’t burn. However, I’ve used other eye creams that do the same and cost less than a third than this does. I honestly think you’re paying for the name.
Salome K.
New Castle, DE
Estee Lauder Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme uploaded by Salome K.
Great product Really like this, feels great and I think it has lifted my face My skin was sagging with age and my skin was thinning. My skin looks healthier tighter
Jocelyn L.
I'm not a super big fan of just a regular eye cream because it's not necessary in your skincare routine. I'm got this one as a gift so I have been using it. I don't see much of a difference around my eye area, maybe I just don't look as tired, I don't really know. I also feel that this is more catered to people who are older and I'm still pretty young so my eye wrinkles haven't come out yet. I think any very basic eyecream is more of a luxury thing and not an essential thing. I would understand if this was more targeted toward brightening or anti-aging because than it's treaty a concern. Also $70 for 0.5 ounces is insane and a lot of money for a basic eye cream.

Looking for your answer?