BY ESTÉE LAUDER #20 in Night Cream

This rich night creme reveals a more lifted, youthful look while you sleep. Skin feels firmer, denser as elasticity increases. Lines and wrinkles look diminished. Radiance is restored.

Skin stays intensely nourished all night, so you wake up glowing with a fresh, healthy look.

Our powerful Tri-Peptide Lift Complex helps skin build its natural collagen to strengthen its natural support.

Add an energizing hydration boost by using as a weekly mask.

Pair with Resilience Lift Day as a 24-Hour lift system.

HOW TO USE

Apply PM after your repair serum. (AM use Resilience Lift for day.)

To use as a weekly mask, apply generously and leave on for 10 minutes, then tissue off.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Petrolatum , Hexyldecyl Stearate , Butylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Glycereth-26 , Peg-100 Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Propanediol , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait , Caffeine , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Algae Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Artemia Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Ergothioneine , Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2 , Trehalose , Sorbitol , Glycerin , Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl , Cholesterol , Isohexadecane , Acetyl Glucosamine , Myristyl Myristate , Cetearyl Glucoside , Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Caprylyl Glycol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Tocopheryl Acetate , Linoleic Acid , Polysorbate 80 , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Zinc Pca , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hyaluronate , Myristyl Alcohol , Tromethamine , Stearic Acid , Potassium Sulfate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Citric Acid , Maltodextrin , Aluminum Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Potassium Sorbate , Dextran , Disodium Edta , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Red 33 (Ci 17200) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <ILN43406>

Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Night Lifting/Firming Face and Neck Creme
  • "This is yet another Estée Lauder product that does not disappoint. I love the formula. It is a great long lasting, hydrating formula. I feel refreshed and relaxed once I put this on. I would buy again." in 7 reviews
  • "i love the smoothness of this when it goes on your skin. it makes your face feel super smooth but just like its day cream, some of the cream can make little flakes on your face. not the biggest deal but definitely not something i want in a night cream." in 5 reviews
Macie S.
Dandridge, TN
I have begun using this night cream after going through many different ones and not being satisfied. I always steered clear of this one because I thought I did not need the “anti-aging” ingredients in this product. But, I love this night cream! I have an oilier skin type and I still enjoy the texture of the cream when applying. I also enjoy the fragrance of the cream as well, very relaxing. I’ve noticed my skin has become a lot smoother after about 3 weeks of use! I also started using the day and eye cream as well and I really enjoy the whole skincare system. Highly recommend!
Jill T.
I started using this years and years ago! I LOVE this product. I can easily say it's in my favorite moisturiers of all time. Reason behind this is, I feel it's everything someone would want in an anti aging moisturizer. I can remember when I made my first purchase of this, the beauty consultant looked at me like I was absolutely crazy...because at the time I was 25 or 26 years old and this is a pretty advanced cream for anti aging. So I'm assuming she was thinking for my age group I didn' so much need this particular cream. BUT, my girlfriend had let me try hers, while she was home visiting from Los Angeles where she lived and I fell in love with it. It did everything I needed it to do and SO much more. The only downside was the fragrance, now if you are familar with any Lauder, just like Lancome products you will already know they are highly fragranced. That isn't a deal breaker for me when it comes to a product I love though. I would say try this one, if you are on the lookout for a nice anti aging moisturizer that does a lot of great things for your skin and gives a nice healthy glow!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this deluxe/travel sized sample in my Macy’s beauty box for March 2018 and I could not be more happy about it! What a great product! Not only is the packaging amazingly beautiful, but it works great as well! I like to use this cream as a mask, I apply it for 15 minutes and it leaves my skin super calm and relaxed, also it has helped me a lot with my acne! It's good, and I would recommend this to anyone! It is great for Loss of firmness, Lines and wrinkles, Dullness, loss of radiance, Dryness, and dehydration.
Navjot G.
Plano, TX
Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Night Lifting/Firming Face and Neck Creme: Amazing Moisturizer for Night. Every night usage. Very creamy and melts into ur skin. You feel Amazing in the morning with clear skin. I got mine from Dillards as a pack. Totally recommend this !! Use this with theEstée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Set serum and it will do wonders !!
Suzanne S.
Beebe
I really like this product, it has a nice, delicate rose scent, which is lovely to wear to bed. It goes on nicely and does not feel greasy at all. It did meet my expectations, although I am not sure it actually has made a difference in my fine lines and wrinkles. The biggest complaint is the price tag - this is a little steep for me, but thankfully I have some samples that will last me a while.
Kelsea Y.
Louisville, KY
THIS!!! Omg I absolutely loooove this!!! The only thing bad about the packaging is that the jar is small so there’s not enough of it! I need more! I need allll of it!😍😍 the smell is absolutely heavenly and it’s so gentle! I have super dry skin and products tend to either b too harsh for it or shortly after I don’t even feel like I applied them. This goes on like silk and leaves my skin feeling like velvet! And unlike other products, I wake up and I can still feel the moisture of it! My skin still feels soft and moist and dewy in the morning and I can still smell that amaaaazing scent! I can’t say enough good things about this product! It is super pricey but soo worth it! Exactly what my dry skin needs! Especially in the winter months! If you have extremely dry skin like me I definitely suggest you invest in this! I promise you won’t regret it!😊 just thinking about the smell makes me super happy😊😍
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
I really was not sure about using this at first. The cream is thick and very creamy so I was worried it would cause me to break out. I have not had any issues with it. It goes on so smooth. You really only need a tiny amount. It has a nice floral scent that personally I like, some people might not. It seems to leave my skin a little tacky so may cause some people to not want to use before bed. I have noticed my skin feels great when I wake up. There have not been any big changes or noticeable differences so I dont think that it is really worth the price. I would recommend getting the smallest bottle and see how it does for you. I will continue to use what I have since it will last a long time and see if I notice any changes if I stop using it.
Mandy G.
The directions was to apply as a weekly mask, leave on for 10 minutes, then tissue off. I really loved how thick and creamy it felt on my skin. Very gentle fragrance too. I never really put enough on to tissue off. But for the price it didn’t seem worth paying especially when there are other night creams that does just as good.
Krizz'Tina M.
This stuff works GREAT on dry feet! I know it sounds terrible but i couldn't use it on my face after i purchased it, so instead of returning it i started putting it on the heels of my feet with socks and my goodness it works wonders! It's almost instantaneous how it smooths the skin and i LOVE it for overnight treatment.
Tabitha R.
This product is worth 5 stars. It lifted, and firmed my face. It smells luxurious, and very hydrating. You can put your nose over the cream, and smell how cooling it is. Before you even apply it. I have nothing, but positive feedback about this product. Estée Lauder you did such an amazing job. Keep it up.
*You can also, lavish it all over your neck. Lifts, & firms it as well.
Wendy Q.
Is it scented or buttery?
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Does this work good on combination skin?
Kim R.
Does this actually do what it claims to do? What kind of smell does it have? How does it feel on your skin?
Susana A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Where do you mostly use this product at???on your face or on your neck or face and neck???
Amber M.