BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now, experience the instant sensation of firming and renewed turgidity of a mini-lift - at any time and place. This fast-acting treatment with CustomSculpt ™ Technology specifically aims and replenishes areas that are more prone to lose firmness for added toning, firming and a sculpted look. It helps the skin to enhance its natural production of collagen and elastin over time to make you look as young as you feel.

USE MODE:

How To Use:
Apply day and night and throughout the day as desired. It can be used on foundation. Turn the upper part of the tube to the "On" position. Apply where necessary and gently tap with fingertips.
To obtain excellent results, apply after the moisturizing formula is completely absorbed and wait 1 minute before applying the makeup. Return the upper part of the tube to the "Off" position.

Benefits:
Illuminates Instantly And Gives A New Radiance. Helps Minimize The Presence Of Dark Circles And Puffiness While Softening Fine Lines Of Dryness.

Type Of Skin:

The Formula:
Dermatologically Tested Not Acneic, It Does Not Clog The Pores

Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
This product really is amazing and actually does lift and lightens your skin, Ive only been sent a sample so I’m not sure how much this is or where to buy it. Only reason i gave it 4 stars is because i have really dry skin and this tends to make it more dry, so i have to use a moisturizer with it, other than that it’s amazing
Taylor N.
Stem, NC
The applicator works amazing, makes the product go on smoothly. Im only 19, but I can already tell a difference with the bags under my eyes and the color if my under eyes. I have been using this product for awhile. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Jaqie B.
Okay this product is not good but not bad. I'm in between with this review because I feel like it kind of somewhat did the job but I wasn't impressed with how my skin felt so I would not recommend this product
Johanna G.
North York
If you have a dry skin like myself, it's good to use a serum as it is light to the skin. But I wouldn't recommend this product for dry skin. This product will definitely tighten/firm your skin. After applying it to my face, it would definitely feel firm although it would also feel excessively dry. I still have the product, I use it once in a while and use another layer of moisturizer or a bit of coconut oil.
Alexandra D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Another wonderful face product. I feel lucky to have gotten a generous sample of this serum. After two weeks of religiously using it, I could see a difference and felt comfortable not wearing makeup.
Alida E.
Boulder
Good product quality for how much you are paying. My favorite part is the size of the bottle and you can hold in one hand and put on the other. It was extremely effective and would buy the product again.
Morghanne C.
This product always leaves me looking fresh love it always amazing for under the eye bag and it's just all around a amazing brand worth all the price for it
Roheena F.
I have used this for some time 2 times a day and let me say it is not bad but since I have bad acne it does not clear my skin up all the way for me
Leah M.
Beech Creek, KY
I love this face serum! It is so light and moisturizing but doesn’t leave any residue! definitely recommend!!
Vanesa I.
I just started using this but so far so good it works bomb for me but we all have different skin types.