BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now you can have it all: the lifted look, the firmer feeling and the radiance that reflects how beautiful you are. With our 24-hour lift system, 92% of women showed a significantly more lifted look in just 4 weeks. Resilience Lift for day is powered by our exclusive Photo-Activated Lift Complex. Immediately, skin looks more radiantly alive. As you use it, facial contours appear more sculpted and defined. Lines and wrinkles look more smoothed out and lifted away. You'll see a remarkably younger, revitalized look. The Normal/Combination skin creme is silky, refreshing. The Dry Skin creme is richly nourishing. Use it with Resilience Lift Night for a 24-hour lift.

Alli M.
Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme actually works! I have recently lost 60 pounds and at age 55, parts of my face definitely need 'lifting'. I was very skeptical about that. I received a sample in a holiday gift and was absolutely pleased with the results. It is light, creamy, and a slight pleasant scent. It absorbs well. I was so pleased with the results, I purchased it at Macy's. I went back and purchased a full size and absolutely love it! The 'lift' is amazing.
Lauren W.
My mom gets me an Estée Lauder makeup box every year for Christmas and there's always a cool face cream and serum inside. I used this stuff as soon as I saw it and immediately saw a glow in my skin and felt smooth. The texture is very soft and it spreads so nicely around my face. It's gentle around the eye area and has a low key scent. I've noticed a brighter look around my face and my neck have looked better since using this product.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
I have used this for years now. I do not like it on my face but it is a nightly ritual for my neck. I have not looked for another neck cream because I am so satisfied with this one. It is a little pricey for a simple purpose item but it is the best I have been able to find and I love the thickness and how quickly it dissolves and leaves me skin so supple.
jessica b.
Micro, NC
i like this cream a lot, my face is naturally very oily however i don't find that this cream is too much for it. it definitely leaves my face feeling soft and healthy. the only thing that might bother someone about this product is the scent. it doesn't smell bad, it just smells kind of weird but it's not a strong scent and it doesn't smell for very long.
Lilah W.
I love this cream! Of course, there is no cream that can actually lift your face, but that being said, this cream combined with Advanced Night Repair serum works wonders on my skin. When I use this combo at night, my skin looks great in the morning. It's beginning to fade some spots of discoloration and my skin is soft and free of breakouts.
Wendy C.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought some things with Estée Lauder and they gave me samples for this product. I gave them to my mom because she loves using anti-aging products. A little does go a long way with jimmy his product. My moms face looked a lot smoothr after a couple weeks of using this product. She has run out but her skin looks a lot firmer than before.
Lea N.
Brooklyn, NY
At first I didn't think it was working then I gave it a couple more days and then really started noticing a difference in my skin which is very dry . I would say I wish I had a bigger container of this because it's really magic lol I apply this day/night after my cleansing routine. Also has spf 15 which is a major plus!!
Alecia K.
This stuff personally isn't worth the money. But it is a nice creme, I have the night one. It makes your skin soft but other than that I don't see a huge difference in my skin. I'm almost out of it and I will not be repurchasing this just because my skin type needs something a little more intense and softer.
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
I love this firming and lifting creme. I use it daily! Smells great too! It give my skin the perfect moisture it needs. Although, it can be a bit oily. But I love how it's anti aging lifting firming and spf in one! My skin looks alot more lifted after using for a few weeks.😁
Sunshine F.
It is an excellent face cream. I love it, I use it in the evening hours. The next day, the face is very smooth, clean and fresh. The doro and I love the brand Estee Lauder. They are somewhat expensive but worth purchasing. Fully I recommend. Whenever I can I buy them.
Frances P.
Pasadena, TX
How long did you use it before seeing any results? Thanks.
Star P.
Winter Park, FL
How is this product? I've always wanted to try it.
Evelyn L.
I get ample rest and still have dark circles. If I don't cake my foundation on under my eyes you a still see them. Does this really work???
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have stubborn under eye creases and no matter what concealer I use or what setting powder I use, they do not go away! Could this possibly help?