BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now you can have it all: the lifted look, the firmer feeling and the radiance that reflects how beautiful you are.

With our 24-hour lift system, 92% of women showed a significantly more lifted look in just 4 weeks.

Resilience Lift for day is powered by our exclusive Photo-Activated Lift Complex. Immediately, skin looks more radiantly alive. As you use it, facial contours appear more sculpted and defined. Lines and wrinkles look more smoothed out and lifted away. You'll see a remarkably younger, revitalized look.

The Normal/Combination skin creme is silky, refreshing. The Dry Skin creme is richly nourishing.

Use it with Resilience Lift Night for a 24-hour lift.

HOW TO USE

Apply every AM after your Repair Serum.

At night, we recommend Resilience Lift Night Firming/Sculpting Creme after your Repair Serum.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%; Octisalate 5.00%; Octocrylene 2.70%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate; Cetyl Alcohol; Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate; Glycerin; Polyethylene; Butyloctyl Salicylate; Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate; Petrolatum; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Butylene Glycol; Propanediol; Hydrogenated Polyisobutene; Octyldodecyl Myristate; Hexyldecyl Stearate; Dimethicone; Glyceryl Stearate; Laminaria Digitata Extract; Behenyl Alcohol; Algae Extract; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil; Coleus Barbatus Extract; Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract; Potato Starch Modified; Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Plankton Extract; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Thermus Thermophillus Ferment; Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate; Artemia Extract; C12-16 Alcohols; Acetyl Glucosamine; Linoleic Acid; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Peg-100 Stearate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Caffeine; Ergothioneine; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols; Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl; Palmitic Acid; Creatine; Ethylhexylglycerin; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Trehalose; Glucose; Sodium Hyaluronate; Sorbitol; Zinc Pca; Cholesterol; Malachite; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Maltodextrin; Lecithin; Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer; Isohexadecane; Sodium Hydroxide; Polysorbate 80; Lactoperoxidase; Hexylene Glycol; Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate; Potassium Sulfate; Glucose Oxidase; Polysilicone-11; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate; Xanthan Gum; Caprylyl Glycol; Citric Acid; Fragrance (Parfum); Bht; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; Potassium Sorbate; Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Red 4 (Ci 14700); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) <ILN39076>

• Have you seen any results?1 Answers
  • I get ample rest and still have dark circles. If I don't ...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn under eye creases and no matter what conc...1 Answers
Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15
  • "THIS! I love it! my skin is so dry and winter makes it worse. it feels velvety and the moisturizing effects last all day. I would buy more." in 17 reviews
Trisha T.
Jamaica, NY
I've been using this for little over a month, mostly on my neck area. My skin feels much softer, I'm not too sure if it's firmer. I love that it has spf. I don't have much that needs firming or sculpting. It's more of a preventative measure for me. The smell is pleasant and the consistency is of a thick cream. It gets rather oily on a hot day but I don't mind it. I'll continue to use it and hope that it does what it says.
Shannon G.
You can feel the difference when it comes to your skin while using this formula. My skin was noticeable soft and smooth for hours after I applied it. It is super effective but of course the down side is the price point. However, this is an example of you get what you pay for- and what you get is amazing.
Marisol V.
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II + Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15. These two products combine have done wonders for my skin. You use the serum 1st apply it on the fine lines on your face and neck. Let your skin absorb it and them use the cream. Youll notice an improvement in about 5 days.
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This moisturizer is great if you need something heavy duty. I like it best for the winter time but I don’t find myself reaching for it in the summer. I like to apply a thin layer when I am feeling dry, right, and a little flaky, especially in the cheek and nose areas. It can be a bit greasy feeling if you apply too much. I would not recommend this to someone with oily skin. I also would not wear this under makeup. It’s best by itself in a day when you just need to give your skin a little extra attention.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Navjot G.
Plano, TX
This is my goto moisturizer for the day time and I love it !! Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15 Have been using this for few months now. Right after u wash ur face you can put it on... and your primer and makeup can go on top of it. Yes , would definitely buy this again!!
Lexi M.
Berea, KY
This moisturizer has a wonderful, rosy scent. I love how it has SPF 15 in it to keep my skin protected under my makeup! It also have amazing anti-aging benefits that I will appreciate in my later years. 10/10 would recommend!
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
I love and I believe in this product. About a decade ago I worked for Estee Lauder and the Resilience lift customers who were in their 60s literally and perfect skin. You can see that the collegen booster works great. It smells great. I believe it has rose extract in it.
Megan G.
I hate to say anything negative because I love Estee Lauder and most of their products. However, I cannot use this.The first issue I have is the smell. It's really strong and it's not good. In addition to that, it doesn't absorb well and it feels really greasy on my skin. I can't speak to whether it does anything or not because I can't use it.
Nava Y.
I kept this in the fridge so it would feel nice and cool when i put it on. The consistency is really thick and rich, which is nice. The problem with this for me is that it makes my skin feel more dry instead of soft. I wouldn’t repurchase this unless they changed the formula.
Frances P.
Pasadena, TX
How long did you use it before seeing any results? Thanks.
Star P.
Winter Park, FL
How is this product? I've always wanted to try it.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Has anyone used this and seen results?
Ines G.
Do you see clear results with this cream? How long did you use it?
Evelyn L.
I get ample rest and still have dark circles. If I don't cake my foundation on under my eyes you a still see them. Does this really work???