Skin CareEstée Lauder

Now you can have it all: the lifted look, the firmer feeling and the radiance that reflects how beautiful you are. Resilience Lift for day is powered by our exclusive Photo-Activated Lift Complex. Immediately, skin looks more radiantly alive. As you use it, facial contours appear more sculpted and d

Is this any good
It is a good product for dry skin ?
Would like to sample this i been hearing alot of good things of this product .
Start your review of Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face And Neck Creme Oil-free Spf 15!
Product Highlights
THIS! I love it! my skin is so dry and winter makes it worse. it feels velvety and the moisturizing effects last all day. I would buy more.in reviews
Clara C.
Davie, FL
Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face And Neck Creme Oil-free Spf 15 uploaded by Clara C.
I use this cream every morning to nourish my skin after the serum, its lifting effect tightens my skin and makes it firmer with wonderful results, it has sunscreen and it is not greasy, it is easily absorbed and it has worked very well for me. It would not improve anything, it is perfect.
Alli M.
Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme actually works! I have recently lost 60 pounds and at age 55, parts of my face definitely need 'lifting'. I was very skeptical about that. I received a sample in a holiday gift and was absolutely pleased with the results. It is light, creamy, and a slight pleasant scent. It absorbs well. I was so pleased with the results, I purchased it at Macy's. I went back and purchased a full size and absolutely love it! The 'lift' is amazing.
Joy S.
Miami Beach, FL
Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face And Neck Creme Oil-free Spf 15 uploaded by Joy S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this moisturizer because it keeps my skin healthy and hydrated with antioxidants and spf15! I use it in the morning and at night with repair serum.I was able to get gift with my purchase too! Gotta love it !!!
Annie L.
Clinton, NJ
Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face And Neck Creme Oil-free Spf 15 uploaded by Annie L.
Awsome guys this moisturizer is my fav one i use most of the time before foundation and my skin looking smooth and hydrate looking fresh and healthy so I highly recommend this moisturizer for dry skin👍🏻
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face And Neck Creme Oil-free Spf 15 uploaded by Andrea C.
I got a sampler jar in a gift with purchase. I loved how moisturizing and hydrating it is. It is non greasy and I used it under my makeup.
Keyla A.
Doral, FL
Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face And Neck Creme Oil-free Spf 15 uploaded by Keyla A.
This product it’s nice. It hydrates your skin very well, it’s gentle with my skin. Although I have oily to normal skin, I use it on those days when my skin it’s dry. It’s perfect for the neck, it leaves a long lasting smooth effect. I don’t like the smell.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
1,167 reviews
I thought this moisturizer was ok with continued use. I Wasn't expecting miracles but ya know, it's good to look for the latest innovation in skin care. From the packaging it says it helps to firm your skin. The actual moisturizer is really kind of thick in my opinion, but I have combination oily skin. This cream also contains spf 15 which is nice but I prefer a higher strength spf. This moisturizer has a fragrance to it so just be aware. I ended up using mine as a night cream so I wouldn't waste it. It's very nice just not for my particular skin type.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,008 reviews
Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face And Neck Creme Oil-free Spf 15 uploaded by jen H.
I got a small sample of this in a gift with purchase and I love it. Thick, rich and moisturizing, this cream smells delicious like I think all Estée Lauder creams do. It handles my fine lines and wrinkles and I love that it has an SPF in it. I will buy a full size jar.
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,481 reviews
I received a one month sample of this, and after a month I have to admit, I see a marked improvement. It has helped firm and smooth up my chin tightened up the skin on my neck and gave my skin a luminous hydrated look I'm definitely planning on buying a full sized product to keep up the progress.
tracy H.
Bridgeport, WV
Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face And Neck Creme Oil-free Spf 15 uploaded by tracy H.
Purchased at: Elder Beerman
I did not notice a lift or contour of my face like stated. But I loved how it felt. Light scent. I have oily skin so it’s hard to fix a moisturizer that doesn’t make my face look even more oily. This one worked well. [product:estee-lauder-resilience-lift-firming/sculpting-face-and-neck-creme-spf-15]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jemma D.