BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now you can have it all: the lifted look, the firmer feeling and the radiance that reflects how beautiful you are.

This intensely nourishing formula helps lift, firm and define the look of your eye area. Includes both our exclusive Photo-Activated and Nocturnal Lift Complexes to help skin boost its natural collagen and elastin production.

Luminizing optics instantly blur the look of fine, dry lines. You'll see the entire eye area looking firmer, brighter, smoother—younger than ever.

Use it with Resilience Lift Day and Night cremes for a 24-hour lift.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM around eye area.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Butylene Glycol; Dimethicone; Cetearyl Alcohol; Cetyl Esters; Glycerin; Cetyl Alcohol; Isostearyl Neopentanoate; Polybutene; Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract; Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract; Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract; Plankton Extract; Caffeine; Malachite; Laminaria Digitata Extract; Algae Extract; Artemia Extract; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Cholesterol; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile); Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Lecithin; Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate; Sorbitol; Polyethylene; Cetearyl Glucoside; Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate; Acetyl Glucosamine; Caprylyl Glycol; Sodium Hyaluronate; 1,2-Hexanediol; Lauryl Pca; Linoleic Acid; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Trehalose; Zinc Pca; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate; Cholesterol/Potassium Sulfate; Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl; Maltodextrin; Ergothioneine; Polyaminopropyl Biguanide; Carbomer; Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate; Citric Acid; Sodium Hydroxide; Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica <ILN37530>

• What is this product for, what does it do and wear do you...1 Answers
  • Would you suggest buying this or a different brand?1 Answers
Nia I.
My go to Eye Cream. It is thick enough to deeply nourish my eyes, but not so heavy that it irritates. It has optical brighteners to instant brightening and peptides to smooth my fine lines. I have noticed more supple and smooth eyes. I pair it will their Advance Night Repair Matrix Eye Concentrate. The are a dream together. HIGHLY, Highly recommend!
Allie Z.
Brandon , MS
I recently got this and have been using it consistently for about a month now. It definitely met my expectations! It actually works and you will see results in a week! It is a little pricy but Estée Lauder is a high end brand so it’s gonna be pricey! I would definitely buy again!!
Lauren J.
Houston
Hands down the holy grail of all eye creams. Under eye area instantly feels moisturized and fine lines are less noticeable. In my opinion, the Resilience Lift line by Estée has some of the best products for fine lines/wrinkles while keeping your skin feeling hydrated!
Lori O.
I received a mini sample of this eye cream at my local Estée Lauder counter. I thoroughly enjoyed this eye cream. I preferred to use it at night because it’s a little thicker formula. I put this on at night, in the morning my under eyes looked plumper ad well rested.
Lindsay T.
Sunbury
I can definitely see improvement after using this product, a liberal application is helpful. I can see improvement in my forehead line and the neck area, this purchase was made at a local bon-ton, I wish the scent was different but I can deal with it since I’m seeing positive results from the product.
Rachel H.
Wilmington, NC
I like this as a part of a system using all of the resilience lift products. I like that you can put makeup over it with out it settling in my lines around the eyes. I haven't really noticed that much of a difference in my fine lines appearance.
Ashleigh G.
Huntsville
The results of using this product speak for itself I'm 31 years old with grey hair already but wrinkles nope not a one. I've been using this product for years now and it leaves my skin feeling nice and tight. Its a great moisturizer and facial sunscreen with an spf of 15. Its lightweight and has a faint floral scent that fades quickly so it doesn't interfere with your perfume.
Antonia H.
Cloverdale , CA
I’ve been using this one for at least two months now and Love it. My eyes seem refreshed and brighter. I really feel the confidence that it is helping me prevent and reverse damage. I would definitely buy again.
Emma R.
Cute packaging pretty good price range it has really made a difference in my eyes really smooth and creamy to apply very gentle very effective just a really nice product all around I recommend this to anyone who needs a gentle creamy Eye product.
Lacretia C.
Memphis, TN
My grandma gave me this cream as a gift. At first I was very skeptical about using it because I'm fairly young. However, I did give it a try. I will say that it kept my face moiaturized all day without it looking shiny, but I didn't really see a difference in my skin. Maybe if I had continued to use the cream consistently I would saw some small changes. I am willing to give it a chance in the future.
Miranda A.
Greenwood, IN
Would you suggest buying this or a different brand?
Marilyn B.
Covington, GA
What is this product for, what does it do and wear do you actually use it on what part? And at what point of your makeup routine do you utilize it?

Sephora