BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Now you can have it all: the lifted look, the firmer feeling and the radiance that reflects how beautiful you are.

This intensely nourishing formula helps lift, firm and define the look of your eye area. Includes both our exclusive Photo-Activated and Nocturnal Lift Complexes to help skin boost its natural collagen and elastin production.

Luminizing optics instantly blur the look of fine, dry lines. You'll see the entire eye area looking firmer, brighter, smoother—younger than ever.

Use it with Resilience Lift Day and Night cremes for a 24-hour lift.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM around eye area.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Butylene Glycol; Dimethicone; Cetearyl Alcohol; Cetyl Esters; Glycerin; Cetyl Alcohol; Isostearyl Neopentanoate; Polybutene; Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract; Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract; Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract; Plankton Extract; Caffeine; Malachite; Laminaria Digitata Extract; Algae Extract; Artemia Extract; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Cholesterol; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile); Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Lecithin; Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate; Sorbitol; Polyethylene; Cetearyl Glucoside; Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate; Acetyl Glucosamine; Caprylyl Glycol; Sodium Hyaluronate; 1,2-Hexanediol; Lauryl Pca; Linoleic Acid; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Trehalose; Zinc Pca; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate; Cholesterol/Potassium Sulfate; Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl; Maltodextrin; Ergothioneine; Polyaminopropyl Biguanide; Carbomer; Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate; Citric Acid; Sodium Hydroxide; Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica <ILN37530>

• What is this product for, what does it do and wear do you...1 Answers
  • Would you suggest buying this or a different brand?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sařa H.
I love this and the face cream I have tried from this line . It’s very moisturizing on my skin and it also gives me a nice glow . I really love that out of a skin care product . Considering it’s pretty pricey I’m not too shocked it works as it should !
Barbara P.
You will get an instant and radiating glow after applying this eye cream. Within few weeks of using this product, visible signs of improvement will start emerging on your skin.This product contains SPF15, which defends the skin not only from UV rays, but also from environmental factors.It comes loaded with nutrients that would keep your skin hydrated and fresh. Ingredients in this product immediately go deep into your skin and trigger the healing process. It will make your skin look attractive, fresh and smooth.It will make your skin appear younger by lifting and sculpting your skin.It also contains properties to combat conditions like saggy and dull skin.It has properties to reinstate your skin’s natural radiance.
Nia I.
My go to Eye Cream. It is thick enough to deeply nourish my eyes, but not so heavy that it irritates. It has optical brighteners to instant brightening and peptides to smooth my fine lines. I have noticed more supple and smooth eyes. I pair it will their Advance Night Repair Matrix Eye Concentrate. The are a dream together. HIGHLY, Highly recommend!
Allie Z.
Brandon , MS
I recently got this and have been using it consistently for about a month now. It definitely met my expectations! It actually works and you will see results in a week! It is a little pricy but Estée Lauder is a high end brand so it’s gonna be pricey! I would definitely buy again!!
Lauren J.
Houston
Hands down the holy grail of all eye creams. Under eye area instantly feels moisturized and fine lines are less noticeable. In my opinion, the Resilience Lift line by Estée has some of the best products for fine lines/wrinkles while keeping your skin feeling hydrated!
Lori O.
I received a mini sample of this eye cream at my local Estée Lauder counter. I thoroughly enjoyed this eye cream. I preferred to use it at night because it’s a little thicker formula. I put this on at night, in the morning my under eyes looked plumper ad well rested.
Samantha M.
This product only works with long repeated use, so don’t buy useless you are DEDICATED! It definitely has a firming effect more than a lifting but I wasn’t mad at it :) It’s quite pricey and believe there are better options out there but it’s not a bad product!
Lindsay T.
Sunbury
I can definitely see improvement after using this product, a liberal application is helpful. I can see improvement in my forehead line and the neck area, this purchase was made at a local bon-ton, I wish the scent was different but I can deal with it since I’m seeing positive results from the product.
Suzanne M.
Stockton, CA
I received a deluxe sample of this as a gift with purchase. I love it and I love Este Lauder. I’ve been using this brand for several years and this product gives me a visible improved difference in the appearance of my hooded eyes. I highly recommend it.
Rachel H.
Wilmington, NC
I like this as a part of a system using all of the resilience lift products. I like that you can put makeup over it with out it settling in my lines around the eyes. I haven't really noticed that much of a difference in my fine lines appearance.
Marilyn B.
Covington, GA
What is this product for, what does it do and wear do you actually use it on what part? And at what point of your makeup routine do you utilize it?
Miranda A.
Greenwood, IN
Would you suggest buying this or a different brand?

back