Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming, Sculpting Eye Cream .17 oz (DLX Travel Size) NEW!

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

You want it all: the lifted look, the firmer feeling and the radiance that reflects how beautiful you are. Lift, firm and help define the look of your eyes. This intensely nourishing formula is empowered with Estée Lauder's exclusive Photo-Activated... see more...

Lindsay L.
Sylva, NC
I'm young, so I like to use anti-aging products so I'm not too late in the game when I'm in my 30s/40s. This stuff definitely makes my eyes look more awake. It's gentle, has a nice scent to it, and feels very smooth. It's not a holy grail product but still rocks.
Kianny C.
Garden Grove, CA
I just started using this about two months ago. So far I like how it makes my skin feel tight. The packaging is pretty. Price is ok. Not too steep but it is on the higher side. I don't think I would change anything. I got mine from Bloomingdales.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I adore this creme. It has really improved my skin. I'm almost out and I will be buying more. I've tried all kinds of eye creams and gels and my eye area is way to sensitive to them. This is not a harsh formula and it definitely delivers results! I've recieved compliments weekly since use. Worth every penny. I recommend this product. #influensterawards #contest @esteelauder
@influenster
Rae R.
Daly City, CA
This product is very moisturizing around my eyes. I was very please in using this eye cream. It was my first time using but I loved every bit of it. Very cute packaging and I would recommend this product to others.
Sierra M.
Enterprise, MS
Just started using it. No results so far! Two weeks use and I haven't seen much of a result. Purchased from Dillard's or Belk? (It was a gift from my mother in law).
Ana Victoria R.
Austin, TX
I use this at night for my repair routine and I have noticed I wake up with skin that looks firm, fresh, rosy and full of life. I recommend it for sure!
chloe w.
Auckland
A really nice thick, creamy texture for the colder seasons. I use this for my eyes, smile lines and on my dry patches on my skin. I felt it was WAYYYY too heavy during the summer time but for this weather I love it so much! Highly recommended to those with dry skin!