Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Mask uploaded by Greta G.Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Mask uploaded by ali w.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

₱12,387.08

Details & Care

The extra lifting and energized hydration mid-life skin craves, an intensive mask treatment. Revitalizes skin's appearance with advanced lifting and firming technology. Powered by ExtremeLift3 Complex, it creates a flexible, 3-D matrix that helps firm up, brighten up the look of tired, slackened skin. Plumps skin with vital moisture so it looks like it's in its prime: more lifted and radiant, healthy and refreshed

• Is it for sensitive oily skin? Will it break me out? beca...3 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin and I'm really prone to breakouts. ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with wrinkles under the eye or is it just ...2 Answers
Joss
Not only do I enjoy using this product. But I also love the fact that they are not scented. They are also very rich of hydration for the skin, compare to other products that say they are.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I use alot of Estee Lauder night time products every night and i.love them all so when I saw the Resilience lift ultra mask I had to have it. When i first bought it back in the summer my face was going through an oily spell and honestly I hated it..it was to much for my oily skin however, it's winter now and my face has dryed out again and so I decided to use it and wow to my surprise I love it now I put it on after my shower for about 15-20 minutes then I take it off with a warm rag after that I proceed with my ANR serum and the rest of my night time ritual my skin is alot firmer and healthier looking I'd definitely recommend this product
Priscilla R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
So this year I was at stagecoach and they where handing out these samples, when I tried it it was very smooth to my skin, as a first time user I fell in love with it ! Will definitely buy full dice bottle !
Ceara L.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this cream. I use it nightly and my face feels so good daily. It's not too expensive and smells so good. I would definitely recommend this product
Jeannie B.
Longwood, FL
I always buy Double Wear foundation and the Ultra Firming mask to get the free monthly gift.
It works great on my dry skin and hydrates it in addition to lifting the skin. It is expensive but definitely worth the price. I wish it was a larger tube.
Kelsey B.
This firming mask is NOT messing around! It is super concentrated and I saw results after a few uses in my weekly regimine. It is hydrating as well as smoothing. BRAVO ESTEE !
Amy F.
Sinton, TX
I tried a sample of this that came with my order. Overall it was nice. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft. I think it is a little pricey but overall a good product.
courtney r.
This product is good and left my face feeling right. However it is expensive. I have had the same results with other products at half the cost.
ali w.
I love the estee Lauder firming mask! you can most definitely feel a difference after a few applications! and it leaves your skin so smooth!
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
Loved this product and how amazing it made my face feel!!! Bought it as Macy's I believe and would definitely recommend to anyone
Tamica M.
Olive Branch, MS
Is it for sensitive oily skin? Will it break me out? because I would love to try it.
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
Does this help with wrinkles under the eye or is it just a hydrating mask
Maryanne B.
I have sensitive skin and I'm really prone to breakouts. did this irritate the skin at all or cause any pimples to form?