Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Lotion SPF15 Normal/Combination Skin

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Tunnel Hill, GA

Let me just for $90 at only a few Oz.. I think it is way OVERPRICED!

There is a subtle scent, but it does most definitely have a scent. If you are looking for something without a smell this is not it. It has a slight lemon rose scent but the rose is very vague.

Does it work? I am a huge fan of Advanced night repair. If you are looking to spend lots of money get the ANR by EL. Far better than this product. This is not a good product if you are a greasy person. It seems to be fine for the super dry spots on my face.
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for the first time from a friend. she had it and raved about it all the time. my skin is sensitive so I turned it down for a while but little did I know I was missing out big time! I started using it and noticed a change! you can definitely tell a difference in your skin
Brittnee B.
Brittnee B.
If it's a good product I don't see the price tag, and for me I think this fits in that category. Nice smell and light on the skin. I have been using this for a couple weeks and I really enjoy it. I'm happy I made this as a purchase and I have already convinced my mom to buy one also.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Fort worth, TX
Pretty pricey but so worth the money! It gives you such nice hydrated skin, and makes u feel like U just got a facial would definitely recommend
Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.
Fort Worth, Tx
This is up there in price but worth every penny! I need to restock but it definitely gives you baby soft skin!
Marylolys D.
Marylolys D.
San Diego, CA
Es muy buen producto , deja lanpiel suave y muy bien hidratada por hrs y el maquillaje asentua perfecto
Tiara K.
Tiara K.
This product has and does it all! It's perfect for days in the sun and matches my skin tone flawlessly.
VE-1089921, Jesalen D.
VE-1089921, Jesalen D.
MIAMI, FL
My mom had it and she said that is perfect to her. It does that her skin looks soft and smooth.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my mom before she passed away, she loved ANYthing Estee. What she didn't use I finished up myself and have kept the empties as a reminder of her. My experience with this was wonderful. It smells wonderful, yet it is not overly scented. it does exactly what it is supposed to do and I noticed after about 10 days of using it nightly and firming of my jawline especially. It is kind of pricey but it is worth every dime IMO.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
My mom gave me this to try and I really didn't think it would be good for my oily/sensitive skin. After a few uses as a night cream it worked wonders though! I was shocked to find it gave me just the right amount of hydration in the winter months. I can actually tell a difference in fine lines and my face looks more youthful. Unfortunately I can't see myself spending that much money on a facial cream.
Binti P.
Binti P.
Where can i get this from?
Belle C.