BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
This one works best for under eyes as opposed to blemishes. The concealer claims to "light up darker skin tones without turning ashy thanks to it's specially designed shimmer-free formula" and I totally agree. It left my skin looking illuminated and fresh
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
I bought this thinking more it's better. It wasn't for me. It's more toward the full coverage side, but felt heavy to me and finding the right color was so confusing. I didn't like the way it felt on my skin.
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
This foundation is really amazing and recommend everyone to at least try it once. It stays on for long hot shifts, doesn’t smudge, really easy to apply and it applies smoothly on the face, it as a okay coverage but it’s fine because it looks natural on the skin. Everyone should try it.
Anna S.
Chattanooga
This foundation felt pretty oily to me. Even after shaking the bottle, the ingredients didn’t seem to mix very well. Estée Lauder is one of my favorite brands, but this foundation was not for me.
Jayda N.
Macon
This brand is amazing make up very light weight very expensive I am not found everywhere but you can always find it at a local Macy’s or JCPenney’s they will even let you use a sample so you know what you get before you buy it
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
This used to be my favorite concealer. However, as I've aged, i have noticed that it just does not sit on my face the same and looks cakey.
Kinsey H.
This is. Great product. Cost efficient and I would buy it again. Love this and recommend to anyone! Makes your face feel great!
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Daniela V.
katy, tx
La utilice por un tiempo y en verdad me gusto su covertura pero mi piel es grasa y no ayudaba.
Yareli L.
Laredo
This estee lauder is too expensive I honestly dont feel like its worth it ... oily much..