BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Concealers & Correctors - Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Concealer SPF 15 03 Medium see more...

• Would this ultra firming concealer bee waterproof without...1 Answers
Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Concealer SPF 15
  • "this is an amazing cream - very smooth and moisturizing. i use it more on the neck as i have an oily face. it has a nice pleasant smell which could be stronger for some but i love it. of course it is expensive but i can see why" in 3 reviews
Laura M.
I received this as a sample with my makeup purchase and only used it on my neck since I have oily acne prone skin. I think it is more directed towards dry older skin because it is a little too greasy/oily for my face. So don't buy if you have my skin type, it will most likely break you out. But if you get it as a sample and wondering what to do with it, it's a good free lotion for your neck, or stetch marks.
Kayla H.
This is a really great product for medium to full coverage. I've used Estee Lauder skin care products for as long as I can remember, as have my mother and grandmother, and they haven't disappointed us yet. The SPF is a great help to prevent aging and damage to our skin, and the firming helps your skin stay tighter over time.
Crystal A.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my favorite creams. I love that it is thick and feels great when I am applying it. Used together with the night and eye creams, my face feels so much more firm and hydrated. I live in an area that is really dry so the thick consistency is perfect for me.
Saba J.
Heavy coverage product. It's a beautiful foundation and most importantly it won't look cakey on your skin. I'm giving it a B because they don't have a wide colour range so it won't match perfectly for everyone but other than that it's great product.
Maria B.
Indio, CA
I love Estée Lauder but this concealer didn't work well for me. It was very patchy and didn't concealor my under eyes. I'm sticking to my la girl concealer it's only 2$!
Pri S.
This is an amazing cream - very smooth and moisturizing. I use it more on the neck as i have an oily face. It has a nice pleasant smell which could be stronger for some but I love it. Of course it is expensive but I can see why
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
I think this product is amazing it really brings out your skin and covers all like the pores in the acne and it really matches up with your color I just really like this product
Tadd T.
I love this product! It goes on light and doesn't feel heavy or greasy even wearing.it all day. It goes on even and you just need a light coat to conceal.
Becky V.
Love the look, smell and feel of this cream, do not love the price. Good stuff so I guess you get what you pay for!
Francheska D.
amityville , NY
i love this product, Excellent product of makeup, for any moment, easy to apply, fantastic results, i want
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Would this ultra firming concealer bee waterproof without looking crackly.? How long does it last? Does it contain sunscreen and healthy ingredients? Any alcohol in it?