Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Radiant Lifting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Inesly v.Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Radiant Lifting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by jessica s.Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Radiant Lifting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Rachel H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Makeup Nude Now, the radiance, the moisture, the resilience of youthful skin. Flawless makeup with the same lifting technology as the #1 anti-aging moisturizer. Plus time-released hydration for all-day comfort....

Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
I borrow my mother’s make up when I forget my make up bag at home. She wears all Estée Lauder and has been ever since I was younger. I enjoy the pump design on this product and it works well on my combo skin. For some reason I’m not too fond of what ever scent that Estée Lauder puts into their products.
Natalie C.
I actually use the cream version. I splurged on it during the winter and it's the most luxurious creamy foundation I've ever used. Provides just the right amount if color and looks amazingly natural. Has a nice fragrance too. Makes me feel good about me appearance. A plus that there's skincare too
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I love their foundations and it's not tacky feeling and works well for my oily skin. I like how it has spf in it because I'm always on the go and in and out the sun
Josi F.
Verdade esse olhos em que meio ruim por dentro ele é muito bom sabe eu passei uma vez adorei ver sua mostra pra mim e eu Acabei adorando e a cabeça que não previsto nesse Nossa meu deus o que que é isso aqui não é um pó e líquidos O que é uma vida aí eu continuei não comprei mais amostra não pediu mais amor e continuou pegando comprando comprando comprando até que hoje em dia eu só ele porque ele deixa minha pele bem macia e aí é isso né
Soila N.
San Jose, CA
I like this foundation I use it during the cold weather. It helps me transition from using other foundations in summer to this one that balances my skin in the colder months. It gives good coverage, although doesn't give that lift. But I will continue to use it.
Kat M.
Parlin, NJ
I love this product! I got a sample for 10 days and it was so great and smooth. It's so much nice and smoother than other products. The packaging was really pretty, I really like the gold. I would totally buy this again
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
I like the Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Makeup SPF 15 as a foundation - but it does not really "lift" or "firm" your skin - so those claims are a little exaggerated.
R E.
Absolutely love this product. The foundation gives good coverage while feeling like nothing on your skin. It gives an amazing glow that I also love!! Love the pump and packaging as well. 10/10 recommend!!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Estee Lauder products are so nice.Their resilience lift extreme radiant lifting makeup is awesome for us older women.They have a wonderful line of make up and moisturizers for us.
SHARONDA W.
San Jose, CA
everyones skin is different I am only 30 and have no wrinkles and no need to lift anything ..working out and eating healthy takes care of that but if you choose this product ..go ahead and try it ..
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never tried this particular one I've tried Estee Lauder invisible foundation. Is this one any good?
Irene O.
New Orleans, LA
Does this come in a fuller coverage? I need a lifting makeup that will hide my acne scars
Lisa L.
Pearland, TX
Is it really worth it ? Is it affordable? We're cans I find it? and how long would u say it last?
Emily H.
Madisonville , TN
I have always enjoyed using Estée Lauder.. The double wear line in fresco is my day to day foundation! Is this product just as good as the Double Wear? I am looking to try something new!
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
#EsteeEditContest I have a lot a freckle so I don't usually use Foundation because most of them cover them up or tone them down? Is this one of the lighter types of foundations that would let them show through or would it cover them up? I like them to show through so I'm always on the lookout on a good foundation that'll let them show through