Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme OverNight Ultra Firming Cream uploaded by Brooke C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

See more lift. Feel firmer. 92% of women do (after using Resilience Lift Extreme for four weeks). This highly effective formula with exclusive ExtremeLift3 Complex empowers your skin to look more lifted and more contoured—faster than ever. The rich blend of long-lasting moisturizers with super-energized nutrients relieves uncomfortably dry skin and creates a fresh, rejuvenated glow instantly. A super-intensive moisture complex counteracts overnight dehydration

• Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?1 Answers
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
The smell is a little off. I do like this product but I don't like the smell. Left me a little oily also.
brenda a.
houston
This is a great skin product!! I being using it for a month and it has made a different sim my face 👌🏼
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Great product worked as stated. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!
Gloria R.
Coral spring
Espectacular esta crema se notan los resultados mi piel descansa y amanece tersa suave
Diana R.
Esta crema es alimento para la piel , super recommendada para pieles secas y maduras ..
LeAnn W.
Granite Falls
Tightens my skin through the night and I wake up my skin is glowing! I would make the recommend to anyone!
Ashley W.
I received some samples of this night cream and love the texture and feel of this cream on my skin. It is gentle, and very hydrating. A little bit goes a long way with this product. I’d recommend as part of a nightly routine. Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Night Lifting/Firming Face and Neck Creme
Emily S.
Gosport
It doesn’t tighten your skin or make it firm but it is a really good mostruizer. The packaging is very nice and looks expensive I brought this in boots. It is very gentle on the skin and doesn’t have a sticky feeling that some moisturiser do.
Alona A.
It's a thick cream which I like but I have not seen any results after 5 weeks of trying it. My daily moisturizer is better than this one. The smell is nice though.
Alisia G.
Fayetteville
I love Estée Lauder and their products! This cream is one of my favs! I bought mine from Dillard’s! The woman at the counter said I couldn’t live with out it and she’s absolutely right! You must try it! Leaves my face soft and moisturized!
Mallory S.
Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?