Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme OverNight Ultra Firming Cream uploaded by Brooke C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?1 Answers
Taylar F.
Taylar F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and does wonders! Everyone should try it if not you're missing out.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this since it was developed and I absolutely am a firm believer in the benefits of it! Highly recommended for anyone who wants to keep their youth!
Maureen K.
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
Such a nicely textured cream. It has a light fragrance, not over powering and it actually works really well. I definitely feel a difference when I use this over any other.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Picayune, MS
I really love this product from Estee Lauder. I use a lot of the products from makeup, skin care, and perfumes. This one particular really does what it says. I apply every morning and at night to for extra firmness. Makes my skin feel smooth and tightens my face and minimizes my pores.
amanda k.
amanda k.
Rome, GA
Great product, Really works and you can see results within a week or so. I always try to purchase this when they are running a GWP deal.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Esta crema es alimento para la piel , super recommendada para pieles secas y maduras ..
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Sparta, TN
Extremely good product but very pricey so I make it last as long as I can. It is a product that truly works and doesn't make my eyes burn or itch. I love it but the price does kick your butt in the cash flow.
Patti S.
Patti S.
Topeka , Ks
This is an excellent product that truly produces results! I love it and would recommend to everyone to try at least once!
Demi l.
Demi l.
Leeds, United kingdom.
This is a really good product that does give a firming feel to the skin after you put in on right before you to sleep it also has a nice cooling affect and it does not at all clog the pores like I have found with many other other nice creams it blends into the skin really well.
💄Shez💄
💄Shez💄
Scotland, UK
Its a good creme but over priced . theres products just as good in Estee lauders other ranges and bit cheaper.. compare ingredients.. but its a rich soothing creme which is amazing but bear in mind ingredient potency will degenerate and be wasted over time because its packaged in a jar
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?