Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme OverNight Ultra Firming Cream uploaded by Brooke C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?1 Answers
Diana R.
Esta crema es alimento para la piel , super recommendada para pieles secas y maduras ..
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
I love this lifting cream I apply it overnight at it does miracles on my skin it leaves it so firm and fresh feeling it's amazing.
Gina A.
CALUMET, MI
this works so unbelievably well. I love how it lifts my skin without making it feel all tight and hard. I highly recommend this.
Tisha M.
Absolutely Love this line, I use it everyday and night and I'm starting to see a difference in my skin. U gotta trfy it!
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
The smell is a little off. I do like this product but I don't like the smell. Left me a little oily also.
Taylar F.
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and does wonders! Everyone should try it if not you're missing out.
Patti S.
Topeka , Ks
This is an excellent product that truly produces results! I love it and would recommend to everyone to try at least once!
Belinda B.
Sparta, TN
Extremely good product but very pricey so I make it last as long as I can. It is a product that truly works and doesn't make my eyes burn or itch. I love it but the price does kick your butt in the cash flow.
Demi l.
Leeds, United kingdom.
This is a really good product that does give a firming feel to the skin after you put in on right before you to sleep it also has a nice cooling affect and it does not at all clog the pores like I have found with many other other nice creams it blends into the skin really well.
💄Shez💄
Scotland, UK
Its a good creme but over priced . theres products just as good in Estee lauders other ranges and bit cheaper.. compare ingredients.. but its a rich soothing creme which is amazing but bear in mind ingredient potency will degenerate and be wasted over time because its packaged in a jar
Mallory P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?