Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme OverNight Ultra Firming Cream uploaded by Brooke C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?1 Answers
Abigail V.
Upland, CA
this cream feels so good on my skin.  As soon as I put it on after washing my face, it goes on cold and my face feels very fresh.  A bit oily, but not too bad.
I've only been able to try several samples of this cream but as soon as it runs out I'll be buying more. Love this so much! My face feels instantly tighter. It leaves my face moisturized and glowing. I even like the scent.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
One of my favorite luxury skincare items. I like to use this when my face is feeling really dry and I need to bring it back to life. I use it right after I get out of the shower so my pores are open and absorb every drop.
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
This felt very moisturizing but gave me awful acne that took weeks to go away, this product may work for someone with more mature skin but it didn't work for me.
Kristen B.
Shreveport, LA
My mom and I have both actually used this cream for years and we both love it. It makes your skin feel so smooth and you can tell the difference in this one compared to drug store brands
Mandy S.
Picayune, MS
I really love this product from Estee Lauder. I use a lot of the products from makeup, skin care, and perfumes. This one particular really does what it says. I apply every morning and at night to for extra firmness. Makes my skin feel smooth and tightens my face and minimizes my pores.
Brooke C.
I got this cream in my last Estée Lauder gift set! I love this cream and it definitely keeps my fine lines and bags away! It is a little on the pricey side but it is well worth the month. :)
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
Such a nicely textured cream. It has a light fragrance, not over powering and it actually works really well. I definitely feel a difference when I use this over any other.
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR
I have used this since it was developed and I absolutely am a firm believer in the benefits of it! Highly recommended for anyone who wants to keep their youth!
amanda k.
Rome, GA
Great product, Really works and you can see results within a week or so. I always try to purchase this when they are running a GWP deal.
Mallory P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?