Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme OverNight Ultra Firming Cream uploaded by Brooke C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

See more lift. Feel firmer. 92% of women do (after using Resilience Lift Extreme for four weeks). This highly effective formula with exclusive ExtremeLift3 Complex empowers your skin to look more lifted and more contoured—faster than ever. The rich blend of long-lasting moisturizers with super-energized nutrients relieves uncomfortably dry skin and creates a fresh, rejuvenated glow instantly. A super-intensive moisture complex counteracts overnight dehydration

• Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?1 Answers
CJ R.
East Lynn, WV
This is an awesome product!!!!! I really enjoy it and i will absolutely continue to purchase this product! I can get this product at any of my local stores! It Really is just an awesome product. Very happy with it
Megan F.
Amite
This product is amazing and you will enjoy it. I recommend buying this over all other products. The packaging is really nice. Great value. Not pricey. 10/10 would buy again. Yes I would tell others to buy this product.
PrincessYouOughta (.
I've only been able to try several samples of this cream but as soon as it runs out I'll be buying more. Love this so much! My face feels instantly tighter. It leaves my face moisturized and glowing. I even like the scent.
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
One of my favorite luxury skincare items. I like to use this when my face is feeling really dry and I need to bring it back to life. I use it right after I get out of the shower so my pores are open and absorb every drop.
Abigail V.
Upland, CA
this cream feels so good on my skin.  As soon as I put it on after washing my face, it goes on cold and my face feels very fresh.  A bit oily, but not too bad.
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
This felt very moisturizing but gave me awful acne that took weeks to go away, this product may work for someone with more mature skin but it didn't work for me.
Kristen B.
Shreveport, LA
My mom and I have both actually used this cream for years and we both love it. It makes your skin feel so smooth and you can tell the difference in this one compared to drug store brands
Mandy S.
Picayune, MS
I really love this product from Estee Lauder. I use a lot of the products from makeup, skin care, and perfumes. This one particular really does what it says. I apply every morning and at night to for extra firmness. Makes my skin feel smooth and tightens my face and minimizes my pores.
Brooke C.
I got this cream in my last Estée Lauder gift set! I love this cream and it definitely keeps my fine lines and bags away! It is a little on the pricey side but it is well worth the month. :)
Belinda B.
Sparta, TN
Extremely good product but very pricey so I make it last as long as I can. It is a product that truly works and doesn't make my eyes burn or itch. I love it but the price does kick your butt in the cash flow.
Mallory S.
Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?