Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme OverNight Ultra Firming Cream uploaded by Brooke C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?1 Answers
PrincessYouOughta (.
PrincessYouOughta (.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only been able to try several samples of this cream but as soon as it runs out I'll be buying more. Love this so much! My face feels instantly tighter. It leaves my face moisturized and glowing. I even like the scent.
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite luxury skincare items. I like to use this when my face is feeling really dry and I need to bring it back to life. I use it right after I get out of the shower so my pores are open and absorb every drop.
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this cream feels so good on my skin.  As soon as I put it on after washing my face, it goes on cold and my face feels very fresh.  A bit oily, but not too bad.
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This felt very moisturizing but gave me awful acne that took weeks to go away, this product may work for someone with more mature skin but it didn't work for me.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
My mom and I have both actually used this cream for years and we both love it. It makes your skin feel so smooth and you can tell the difference in this one compared to drug store brands
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lifting cream I apply it overnight at it does miracles on my skin it leaves it so firm and fresh feeling it's amazing.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
I got this cream in my last Estée Lauder gift set! I love this cream and it definitely keeps my fine lines and bags away! It is a little on the pricey side but it is well worth the month. :)
Gina A.
Gina A.
CALUMET, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
this works so unbelievably well. I love how it lifts my skin without making it feel all tight and hard. I highly recommend this.
Tisha M.
Tisha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely Love this line, I use it everyday and night and I'm starting to see a difference in my skin. U gotta trfy it!
Danika G.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is a little off. I do like this product but I don't like the smell. Left me a little oily also.
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?