Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme OverNight Ultra Firming Cream uploaded by Brooke C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

See more lift. Feel firmer. 92% of women do (after using Resilience Lift Extreme for four weeks). This highly effective formula with exclusive ExtremeLift3 Complex empowers your skin to look more lifted and more contoured—faster than ever. The rich blend of long-lasting moisturizers with super-energized nutrients relieves uncomfortably dry skin and creates a fresh, rejuvenated glow instantly. A super-intensive moisture complex counteracts overnight dehydration

• Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?1 Answers
Janell M.
This is by far my favorite skin care brand of all time. I use this every night on my face and it feels and smells wonderful! The container seems small but it has lasted me a couple of months. It’s so concentrated you only need a tiny amount to cover your entire face !
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
I love the fresh smell of the night cream. It’s a rich texture, so if you are oilier, stay away. I didn’t notice a huge difference in firmness, but as a night cream, it still made my skin feel plumper and more luxurious.
Sabrina R.
Rome, GA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This was a nice emollient night cream from a trustworthy company that everyone knows. It met my expectations but not any better than my holy grail CeraVe . It was gentle but I didn’t love it. The price point is not worth it.
chrissymarie M.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Macy's
Best cream ever made! I swear by it and my skin drank it up. My skin was so soft and hydrated and looked gorgeous!!!! I need to grab another actually it has been awhile since I have used it.
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is an awesome product!!!!! I really enjoy it and i will absolutely continue to purchase this product! I can get this product at any of my local stores! It Really is just an awesome product. Very happy with it
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
One of my favorite luxury skincare items. I like to use this when my face is feeling really dry and I need to bring it back to life. I use it right after I get out of the shower so my pores are open and absorb every drop.
Macie I.
I always wake up feeling like a whole new person every time I use this! It’s always my go to! I can’t recommend this product enough. Absolutely without a doubt my favorite night cream.
Abigail V.
Upland, CA
this cream feels so good on my skin.  As soon as I put it on after washing my face, it goes on cold and my face feels very fresh.  A bit oily, but not too bad.
Megan F.
Amite
This product is amazing and you will enjoy it. I recommend buying this over all other products. The packaging is really nice. Great value. Not pricey. 10/10 would buy again. Yes I would tell others to buy this product.
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
This felt very moisturizing but gave me awful acne that took weeks to go away, this product may work for someone with more mature skin but it didn't work for me.
Mallory S.
Love creams! Is this one actually worth it?