BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme Compact Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 For more lift, more moisture, more radiance in a compact makeup. This skin-caring formula combines age-defying treatment technology with a radiant, flawless look. All with the convenience of a compact creme makeup. It's flawless makeup with the incredible lift you love.

• I love this foundation! Does anyone know of a good dupe f...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin?1 Answers
Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme
  • "high coverage, creamy foundation stick! love how this applies and blends onto the skin! looks full coverage without looking cakey and other products blend on top of this foundation wonderfully! if you're looking for a flawless base i reccomend" in 3 reviews
Arlyn G.
Las Vegas
It is a powder and cream makeup that makes your skin perfect, for my mixed, dry and oily skin helping me to shine my complete makeup, with that power that Estee Lauder has our quality

Es un maquillaje en polvo y crema que hace tu piel perfecta, para mi piel mixta, seca y grasa ayudándome a relucir mi maquillaje completo, con ese poder que tiene nuestra calidad de Estee Lauder
Angie F.
Mulliken, MI
Love this. Not to oily not to dry. Gives my skin just a soft glowing feel. Stays on all day long. Does not clog pores.
Perfect color. Looks very natural. It’s good fir both types of ski. Yes I will continue.
Jocy G.
Glendale
This product is great for my oily skin. It helps when I want something light on my face, but I also want to cover up my acne and other stuff. It quick and simple to use and just makes everything easier.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Pairing this powder with the all day foundation was a great combination to use for oily skin! It really helped set the liquid foundation to create a seamless and pretty coverage.
starring s.
1,160 reviews
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
Good and works. This foundation is another good formula made by Estee Lauder. I always reach for this when in a hurry, it looks good easy to get on and smooth out, it's a winner.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
this was my HG foundation. I cannot believe it is discontinued!! my guess is that it wasn't a particularly long-wearing foundation, HOWEVER, I personally would trade long wear for perfect wear over a shorter period of time. my skin would look absolutely perfect for a solid 3-4 hours (and retouching in that time frame really wasn't *terrible*)

I hope you bring it back, estee lauder!
gloria g.
This product left my skin younger with surgery, is a marvelous foundation, especially if you want to look fresh, hydrated and totally covered for the whole day. I highly recommend this foundation to every woman who want to look spectacular!!
Hania A.
Urbana, IL
I work for Estée Lauder and I know how many people come for this specific foundation makeup, and it's a lot! The benefits of this foundation is that it is serum infused so it helps moisturize as well as hydrate your skin all while improving the texture and appearance of your skin as well. Definitely would recommend!
Yuri P.
Dayton, OH
These are perfect for really dry skin days, They are very velvety and moisturizing. This is one of the foundations I don't use every day because it's a little heavier. I definitely use on my going out nights I love the finish!
Valentina F.
Is this good for combination skin?
Kimberly B.
Petaluma
I love this foundation! Does anyone know of a good dupe for it now that it's been discontinued?