BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme Compact Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 For more lift, more moisture, more radiance in a compact makeup. This skin-caring formula combines age-defying treatment technology with a radiant, flawless look. All with the convenience of a compact creme makeup. It's flawless makeup with the incredible lift you love. see more...

• I love this foundation! Does anyone know of a good dupe for it no...1 Answers
Sevan K.
newark
Review for: Makeup
This is so far the best foundation I have ever used, leaves my skin soft and moisture, they have a machine where they will test to make the product match your own skin! Simply perfect i totally recommend this!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was my HG foundation. I cannot believe it is discontinued!! my guess is that it wasn't a particularly long-wearing foundation, HOWEVER, I personally would trade long wear for perfect wear over a shorter period of time. my skin would look absolutely perfect for a solid 3-4 hours (and retouching in that time frame really wasn't *terrible*)

I hope you bring it back, estee lauder!
gloria g.
Review for: Makeup
This product left my skin younger with surgery, is a marvelous foundation, especially if you want to look fresh, hydrated and totally covered for the whole day. I highly recommend this foundation to every woman who want to look spectacular!!
Yuri P.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Makeup
These are perfect for really dry skin days, They are very velvety and moisturizing. This is one of the foundations I don't use every day because it's a little heavier. I definitely use on my going out nights I love the finish!
Hania A.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Makeup
I work for Estée Lauder and I know how many people come for this specific foundation makeup, and it's a lot! The benefits of this foundation is that it is serum infused so it helps moisturize as well as hydrate your skin all while improving the texture and appearance of your skin as well. Definitely would recommend!
Morgan E.
Indianapolis, IN
Estee Lauder is one of my favorite foundation products that I own. I love that they all go on so well and look flawless. I have issues with patchy skin and this covers wonderfully.
Kimberly D.
Semmes, AL
Review for: Makeup
I have used this for years. The fresco is my color! Even in summer just put on a little bronzer and go! It goes on evenly and stays all day! Doesn't feel heavy or look 'caked'!
Meghan G.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super wonderful coverage from this pressed powder. It lasts forever I've had my compact for almost a year. It's been dropped millions of times and it's still unbroken!
Melinda B.
Renton, WA
Review for: Makeup
I received a sample of this foundation to try before I purchased and am SO glad I did! My skin was a shiny mess in under three hours. Going back to my HG Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation instead.
Tandra F.
Review for: Makeup
I went out of town with my mother and forgot my foundation. My mother offered her foundation. It is so silky, clean, and light! That was my introduction to this foundationI LOVED IT! This is the smoothst foundation I've ever used. The only foundation I've used since.
I love this foundation! Does anyone know of a good dupe for it now that it's been discontinued?