BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme Compact Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 For more lift, more moisture, more radiance in a compact makeup. This skin-caring formula combines age-defying treatment technology with a radiant, flawless look. All with the convenience of a compact creme makeup. It's flawless makeup with the incredible lift you love. see more...

• I love this foundation! Does anyone know of a good dupe for it no...1 Answers
Sevan K.
newark
Review for: Makeup
This is so far the best foundation I have ever used, leaves my skin soft and moisture, they have a machine where they will test to make the product match your own skin! Simply perfect i totally recommend this!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was my HG foundation. I cannot believe it is discontinued!! my guess is that it wasn't a particularly long-wearing foundation, HOWEVER, I personally would trade long wear for perfect wear over a shorter period of time. my skin would look absolutely perfect for a solid 3-4 hours (and retouching in that time frame really wasn't *terrible*)

I hope you bring it back, estee lauder!
Meli J.
Laredo , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this powder to set my face. It gives a flawless look. But a little goes a long way, this powder easily cakes up and looks too much!
Alma V.
90805
The core it was exactly my type and my face felt very soft not dry and it look very radiant and freah I like the compact very covenient
Naiyeth v.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Excellent line of makeup, super recommended I use it to always I would not tire of buying it
Cindy G.
Bristol, RI
Will not buy again. It doesn't do any better than a Cover Girl powder pack.
Sherri C.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light on your skin, firms loose skin and gives the appearance of a much younger skin! I love this product and don't go a day without it!
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shade for my complexion and really holds my make up into place all day long with out smudging or smearing.
Kacy K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this mainly as a concealer. Its great for covering dark circles and it last all day. It blends well with your skin if you don't wear foundation.
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely coverage, the formula feels beautiful on the skin, and perfect skin match. My go-to compact.
I love this foundation! Does anyone know of a good dupe for it now that it's been discontinued?