BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Instantly refresh and energize the look of your eyes. Reveal a more radiant, lifted, youthful look over time.
Infused with French Glacier Water, this lightweight formula cools and hydrates on contact. With the power of our Tri-Peptide Lift Complex, your eye area looks more lifted, feels firmer.
Crow's feet, puffiness and dark circles appear significantly reduced.

How To Use:
Apply Am And Pm Around Eye Area.

Benefits:

• Feel The Cool. See The Lift. Instantly Refresh Eyes.

Skintype:

• Ophthalmologist-tested
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Non-acnegenic; Won't Clog Pores

Brittany F.
Excellent product! Adds enough moisture to repair and revitalize, just as it promises. I have been using this line for 15 years. I am 33 now and my face still looks like I'm 23. The fragrance is wonderful, makes me feel like I'm royalty.
Jenny B.
I am in love with the Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Cooling/Lifting Eye GelCreme! It goes on smooth. (A little bit goes a long way.) I love the cooking and love how it feels! It’s not very heavy like some lifting creams can be. I definitely recommend this to others!
teri y.
United States
Estee Lauder Resilience has a terrific eye cream and moisturizer. They make my skin feel super soft, and it doesn't have that dry, tight, uncomfortable feeling after applying it or at any time. It glides on your face and eyes in a super silky way. Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15 is exquisite! It has a slight chemical smell to it, and if it works its way into your mouth, you'll definitely taste it (lol), but I really like it. I would give it a thumbs up. Both the moisturizer and the eye cream.
brynna m.
Marlow, OK
My friends always joke that I like old lady products. Well, maybe I do. But this “old lady” brand is my favorite! This eye cream was super gentle and smells AMAZING! When I put it on I could seriously smell my eyes all night afterwards. My boyfriend will literally come close to me just to get a whiff of this eye cream on my face 😂 but really. This stuff is really good!
Kayla M.
Chatfield
I loved this! I am not used to taking care of my skin, but saw this and needed to try it! The packaging is nice, and it is very soft on my face! I bought mine from Herberger’s but will sadly have to buy elsewhere (as the store is closing) love this!
Irene K.
My mom never used this so she gave it to me and I really liked it. It did everything it says it does which is really nice but I didn’t give it all the stars because I didn’t see a huge difference. Overall it is a great eye cream.
Tate M.
darien
I love all estee lauder products. I use their creams, cleansers and makeups. This eye cream is easily one of my favorite. It instantly nourishes the skin. I use it every night and it has helped my dark circles tremendously.
Alexandra H.
Westfield, IN
It's the only eye cream I'll use. It cools and depuffs my eyes and my dark circles. I have reaction to a lot of eye creams and this one doesn't bother me at all.
Laura M.
United States
I love this product it lifts cooling. And the lifting of the eyes is wonderful. The cooling helps with the under the eyes where they get puffy.
Karla G.
Tucson, AZ
I don’t really have wrinkles so I’m not sure if it did anything for me, just trying to take care of my skin from early on.