Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Ultra Radiance Lifting Crème Makeup uploaded by Robin W.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An indulgent crème soufflé makeup that glides seamlessly onto your skin, providing an immediate surge of hydration.

Anyone who wants medium-to-full coverage.

It re-plumps and helps lift and firm your skin, visibly evening out skin tone for smooth, weightless coverage. It's also formulated with patented anti-aging technology and vitamins and antioxidants.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nephrite Powder, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Caffeine, Sapphire Powder, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Acetyl Carnitine Hcl, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pearl Powder, Ruby Powder, Algae Extract, Disodium Nadh, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tribehenin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Methicone, Gold, Zinc Stearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Sucrose, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycerin, Ergothioneine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Fish (Pisces) Collagen, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Peg-8, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Bht, Chloroxylenol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].

Robin W.
Memphis
This foundation is probably one of the most impressive foundations I have used lately. I was given this foundation to try and I didn’t want to like it because of the price. Yes it’s high. It’s 110.00 but...it’s made with youth infusion serum (quality aging serum) so it designed for mature skin. It doesn’t sit heavily on fine lines and doesn’t require powder to set it. It looks so natural you can’t tell if it’s makeup and it covers with using hardly any product at all. It’s got me baffled. The only complaint is the shade range isn’t large enough yet like the double ware which has a impressive 55 shades. It’s worth every single penny.
Tamara R.
Shavertown, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 3N1 Ivory Beige more...
This is on the high end of Estée Lauder’s foundation but well worth it. There’s a moose like texture that gives a beautiful glowing finish to your face. Since it is a jar I always suggest using a little spatula to get the product out so you don’t contaminate it.
Amber J.
Sanford, NC
Review for: 3C2 Pebble more...
This stuff is the best I’ve ever used. It’s expensive but hey, it a product does what it says? The it’s ok. I’m a stylist, so I like my make up fo feels as if I’m not wearing any. And this stuff feels super light on my skin plus it has vitamins and SPF. IT DOESNT MAKE MY SLIN OILY, go on light and stays on.
Kassandra M.
These product is so amazing!!! My mom had gotten it for me as a gift and ever since then I've been repurchasing this cream. It has nice packaging and really comes through with their claims. I love how my skin feels after using this cream.
Shakira C.
I love this product so much it makes my skin feel amazing after every use a little goes a long way I'm a first time use and I'll definitely be repurchasing it even though it's on the expensive side
Keesiah B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing, it does wonders. Easy to use. Totally affordable and it keeps you feeling extra ready for the day. You can never go wrong with this product. Totally recommend it to friends and family. I recommend for everyone to try it.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 4W1 Honey Bronze more...
I really like this product due to the value & the consistency & how great it looks & easy to use & also the packaging is great & the value is great to get it for also & yes I would buy again absolutely
Sushmita K.
Kingsville, TX
Smells mild!! The product acts like regenerative cream to give you a radiant look.! But its takes a long time take effects on your skin! It's very expensive and there are definitely other alternatives that you could opt for instead of this one.! Not so satisfactory!
Hailey R.
Frankfort
This creme is very effective at giving you a radiant glow! This product is a little pricey but i would say that it is worth the price . It leaves skin smooth and shining but not oily. I will be buying this product again.
Bella M.
Brooklyn, NY
I keep your moisture it's a really good product well I would say this is a good alternative to something extremely expensive I bought this in Staten Island mall yes I would recommend it to others if they had a limited amount of money to spend

Macy's