BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Ashley R.
Huntington, MA
This product was okay but not worth the price. I have used other eater lauder products that I prefer over this. It was purchased at Macy's, and also came with a few other items. There is room for improvement.
Kelsey S.
CLINTON, TN
Every time I use this my skin feels so tight and moisturized. I use this in my skin care routine always! One of my absolute favorites!
Alyssa A.
I really love this stuff! It smells wonderful and does wonders for my face! This is a product that I would recommend.
Haylie B.
Tulsa, OK
Didn’t use this much when I bought it. Just didn’t make a difference when I used it & it wasn’t my favorite product
Jill O.
Palm Harbor, FL
Definitely not worth the money it cost made me break out horrible won't ever buy againbut that is just my opinion
Madison B.
This product has made my mom and grandma both look 20 years younger :) they are so happy with the results
Cheyenne K.
Rugeley, Staffordshire
I know I'm young but I like to try and keep my skin in perfect condition. Using this youth cream has honestly been a life saver. However it is extremely expensive so I try not to use a lot of it. But it definitely makes my skin feel healthier! Highly recommend if you want better, stronger skin!
Roya J.
West Didsbury , Manchester
I found this to be too heavy for my skin type. Would defo suit older skin or drier skin. It was pretty pricey but has lasted a long time. Due to it feeling to heavy on my skin I didn't continue using it.