BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Radiant White Brightening Youth Creme

Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Radiant White Brightening Youth Creme

The secret of bright petal-perfect clarity. Radiance beams. Skintone looks more even. Discolorations appear minimized. Skin looks firmer, smoother, more youthful. Stunningly flawless. This highly indulgent Creme is intensively nourishing, fortifying-and br

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Radiant White Brightening Youth Creme!
Diana  G.
Boca Raton, FL
Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Radiant White Brightening Youth Creme uploaded by Diana  G.
I bought the new version of this cream: the revitalizing supreme + bright and I’m using this 2 weeks again with the serum, it’s very gentle in my skin, with a tinny amount of product it’s more than enough, the texture absorbed easily , the frangance is very soft almost nothing but fresh, the size is perfect and I Love it and recommend you for dark spots in my case because of the pregnancy .

Looking for your answer?