BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sarah P.
Texas
I've only used it a few times so far, but so far it has made my eyes feel fresh and new. I got a free sample of it from Sephora (free item online went I spent $25) and the little sample size is just enough to start to make you fall in love with it. I love using it on my pamper days it just makes me feel great the next morning!
Cielo D.
Bronx
My mother in law got this product in a giveaway at Macy's when you purchase over $50 in Estee Lauder products and I have noticed results in her face and it has been a month since she ran out and her face still looks very lifted and without wrinkles.
Savannah C.
LaFayette
I loved it very good,  and last a long time. Good product for your money. First time user. I would reccomnd this to anyone. It was very effective and done it's job
Michelle B.
Roxbury, MA
This is pretty good. I Actually got as a free gift with purchase. I use it at night. No breakouts, gentle on the skin.
Tyler Z.
My mom worked at Macy's so she used to get all kinds of stuff for free at the make up counters I really like this
Antoinette R.
Apopka, FL
Love love this moisturizer, just a bit to pricey for my taste , definitely would recommend for over 40 year skin
Joana V.
san diego
Is there anything better than this after trying a thousand products I stay with this I got it at the Nex store