BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Dermatologist-tested Non-acnegenic see more...

Hallimah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm hooked. Cream is so good, after one week of use I saw a huge difference. People asking if I had a face lift! Wish the price was a bit more reasonable This creme is an excellent product for all aging skin types. I've recommended it to my friend and she is very happy with it. I would definitely recommend for use.
Alexandria R.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom uses this serum and I began using it recently when I started noticing some wrinkles and lines - it's great! The packaging is wonderful and I love how the product gives my skin some new life! I continue to use this product regularly, I'd definitely buy again!
Jessica S.
Mayfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't see any difference in my skin. Didn't irritate my eyes. Just didn't do much  Bought it at Sephora. Not at all. Thought it would do something. Very gentle, not harsh at all. So so product. Will not repurchase. Luckily it was a sample. Cause I would return it
Janie S.
Fort Mitchell, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product at night and sometimes during the day if I have a bare face. This product is supposed to lessen fine lines and wrinkles, however my forehead wrinkles are too deeply set for this product to have a major impact for me.
Denise P.
Chesapeake, VA
I love Estée Lauder. This serum is light weight. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me. However, I'm a little impatient and have not noticed as immediate results as I would like. It does not break me out which is a huge plus.
light a.
One thing i love about estee lauder is that the don't skimp on quality! Absolutely stunning consistency not too thin that it feels like water on the skin but not too thick that it feels like a hot mask like-lotion. Puts plumpness and colour back into the face gorgeously!