BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Look strikingly younger and more lifted. Enviably radiant. Astonishingly beautiful. An ultra-luxurious, all-powerful creme brings your skin Estee Lauder's ultimate repair technologies and intense hydrators. Lifting, firming, perfecting your skin's appearance like never before. The Creme Extra Rich formula cushions and comforts the driest skin. Includes multi-patented Life Re-Newing Molecules to help repair, recharge and restore skin's energized, radiant appearance. 1.7 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder 'Re-Nutriv' Ultimate Lifting Creme Extra Rich. Style Number: 615347. see more...

Marqueveia M.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this creme. It's so moisturizing. I use it for day night and I don't feel oily. It's a thicker cream, but not too thick to the point that you feel greasy (I have combination oily skin). Whenever I wear this one, my skin looks brighter and it feels smooth. It's a bonus that it has nice pleasant lovely smell. I feel like I'm pampering my skin when I put this on. For the claims in age correcting, I can't say if I see a difference for sure (I'm 31), but the product is so good in all the other areas that it may be worth the splurge to have nice feeling skin. Love it.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product at TJ Maxx for $100. I was very happy !! I absolutely love this product and this brand. Additionally, the fact that it comes with a spoon to scoop product is great for sanitation reasons. I use this around my eyes as I have noticed increased crows feet and bags beneath my eyes. I am only 22, but I believe it is better to be preemptive. I've noticed an improvement from continued use.
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
This brand is notorious for quality so it's no surprise that I can honestly say that this creme is amazing. I'm only 22 but my skin still looks tired often from daily responsibilities, being a mom etc. I slather this on at night and wake up with an amazing firm base to work this. Would seriously recommend anyone with "sad skin" as I call it. Take the fatigue away and start glowing!
Sharon B.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful  Creme.  I would highly recommend this to anyone over 40.  It makes your skin so soft and moist looking. It did meet my expectations.  It is  little pricey.  But well worth the price.  I will definitely buy this again. This is a winner.
Jenn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good anti-aging product. Only down side was the scent and it did make me a little oily. If you have mature skin or very dry skin - this is a good finishing product to keep skin comforted and cushioned.
Nicole M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love Re-nutriv products, I have combination skin and this stuff works great for me, highly moisturizing and soothing to my skin. I bought it at Dillard's. It exceeds all my expectations. I will purchase these products again and would highly recommend them to others.
Christie D.
Dallas, TX
I have been using nightly for several months. I honestly can't tell a difference if it is working but I am 34 and don't have dramatic lines yet. Will continue to use but will not repurchase. I feel like you can get similar results with a less expensive drugstore brand.
Mariah P.
Marion, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really is amazing! It nourishes your skin and it really helped with my dry skin. I purchased this at Macy's and it was really effective. My main complaint on this product is it is a little pricey and it is something that you have to splurge on.
Angela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of just about any estee lauder skincare product, i tried this in a sample and it was really nice of the winter since it is a heavier cream, it really did tighten my skin I would definitely reccomend it for anyone who wants more firmness
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most wonderful product. From first use my skin looks better, feels softer, & lines are smoothed out. After a week of use, all my age spots are much lighter & my skin feels wonderful all day. I've tried all sorts of products & nothing has worked this well this fast. It's well worth the price because you don't need much of it.