Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Creme uploaded by Marqueveia M.Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Creme uploaded by Marqueveia M.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Look strikingly younger and more lifted. Enviably radiant. Astonishingly beautiful. An ultra-luxurious, all-powerful creme brings your skin Estee Lauder's ultimate repair technologies and intense hydrators. Lifting, firming, perfecting your skin's appearance like never before. The Creme Extra Rich formula cushions and comforts the driest skin. Includes multi-patented Life Re-Newing Molecules to help repair, recharge and restore skin's energized, radiant appearance. 1.7 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder 'Re-Nutriv' Ultimate Lifting Creme Extra Rich. Style Number: 615347. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Review for: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Creme
This is the most wonderful product. From first use my skin looks better, feels softer, & lines are smoothed out. After a week of use, all my age spots are much lighter & my skin feels wonderful all day. I've tried all sorts of products & nothing has worked this well this fast. It's well worth the price because you don't need much of it.
Masha N.
Masha N.
Fort Eustis, VA
Review for: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Creme
I got a sample of this the last time I made a purchase at the Estee Lauder counter. I'm still young enough that I don't need to worry too much about lifting, but I like to be preemptive. I used this sample up and based on results, I would most likely purchase.
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Creme
It's a good product and i feel like really hydrates it's my first time using it. I buy it online, Estée Lauder it's a little bit expensive but it's worth it.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Review for: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Creme
Water Lauder products are hit or miss, I'm not a fan of this particular cream. I didn't notice a change in the feeling of my skin after continued use
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Creme
I cannot tell if this worked or not. I think if used religiously it might work but when your use is sparse it is not all that helpful
Angel A.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Creme
These are the best and always leave my under eyes feeling great! I am a repeat user and would definitely like more of this product.
Tayler B.
Tayler B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Review for: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Creme
This stuff is great and will forever be one of my favorites I will never switch to anything else because it is that amazing.
Imilda K.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Creme
Estee lauder is a classic. Good quality products and effective(it makes myskin really nice looking) but not that affordable.
Mireya F.
Mireya F.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Creme
Great lotion I re purchase this baby because of how well it turned out on my skin
Marqueveia M.
Marqueveia M.
Woodland Hls, CA
Review for: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Creme
I love this creme. It's so moisturizing. I use it for day night and I don't feel oily. It's a thicker cream, but not too thick to the point that you feel greasy (I have combination oily skin). Whenever I wear this one, my skin looks brighter and it feels smooth. It's a bonus that it has nice pleasant lovely smell. I feel like I'm pampering my skin when I put this on. For the claims in age correcting, I can't say if I see a difference for sure (I'm 31), but the product is so good in all the other areas that it may be worth the splurge to have nice feeling skin. Love it.