Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Serum uploaded by Giota Z.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now look strikingly younger and more lifted. Enviably radiant. Astonishingly beautiful and full of life.

This ultra-luxurious, ultra-powerful serum helps lift, firm, and perfect your skin's appearance like never before—delivering up to 5 times the levels of the potent lifting, tightening and repair ingredients found in the Creme.

Immediately feel more lifted: tighter and more toned. With continued use, it helps redefine skin's contours for a significantly more lifted look.

Includes Life Re-Newing Molecules™, the multi-patented infusion that is the secret strength of Re-Nutriv's power to visibly renew skin at any age.

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin AM and PM. Avoid eye area. Follow with your Re-Nutriv moisturizer.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Peg-75 , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Methicone , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract , Pearl Powder , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Gold , Algae Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract , Dextrin , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract , Oleth-3 Phosphate , Artemia Extract , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Oleth-3 , Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Hydrolyzed Fish (Pisces) Collagen , Silk Powder\Serica\Poudre De Soie , Oleth-5 , Caffeine , Acetyl Glucosamine , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lecithin , Phenyl Methicone , Caramel , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Jojoba Wax Peg-120 Esters , Tourmaline , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Glycereth-26 , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Glycerin , Fuscoporia Obliqua Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Hexylene Glycol , Ergothioneine , Potassium Sulfate , Caprylyl Glycol , Cellulose , Xanthan Gum , Tromethamine , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citric Acid , Disodium Edta , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) <ILN40640>

🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Pregnancy takes a lot out of you, and your age is something that shows up more after those babies are here. Maybe it’s the sleep deprived phase, or the coffee coffee coffee phase, but this serum helps keep my eyes clear as if I’ve really slept for several hours. Highly recommend it to everyone who just needs some rejuvenation for their eyes.
leslie t.
perris, CA
I absolutely love this product it definitely gave me a Lyft in my face and made me look like I was glowing this Serum Is so cool and refreshing on your face it gives you an instant glow and makes you look 10 years younger
Stefani M.
Council Blfs, IA
Love love love this face cream, you can feel it tightening your skin and it leaves you with a clean refreshed feeling, no greasy feeling at all. Love the glow it gives my skin, recommend to many of my friends!
Kaay 🌺.
Love it so much! Great. Would really recommend this to anyone who has oily but dry skin. Good serum and you will see such a difference in your face! You’ll notice softness and clarity
Brénda M.
I love love LOVE this product! It is the best product I have ever used for my face! I appear younger and brighter and have noticed a huge difference on the wrinkles! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Sharon P.
Sacramento
This was a very expensive product but I feel like it really did want it promise. Although the packaging is a little bit in efficient especially considering there’s a lot left inside the bottle even after the pump stops pumping up product. I wish they would come up with a better design for the bottle because there’s a lot of wasted product sitting at the bottom that can’t be pumped out.
Emily K.
Love using this! I really think it makes a difference after a few weeks of use. I can’t tell that under my eyes and on my forehead it seems a little more taught. My skin also feels as a whole smoother.
Jkaur B.
Tracy
After using this product i feel my skin looks much younger and fresh. i love estee lauder foundation and now in love with this product. packaging was really nice. i will be buying it again.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
I’m actually just trying a sample of this at the moment and holy wow I reaaaally like it. I expected it not to be so great honestly. And then it really hit my expectations. I’m imagining it is probably more expensive than i would like to spend but I’m not quite sure. Ill have to look.
Raigan S.
Alma
I use this product every night after I wash my face, along with multiple other este laurder products. It’s very gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin. I’ve always loved the brand and they never disappoint! I will always recommend these product!

back