Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age Correcting Serum

Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age Correcting Serum

Powerful serum helps lift, firm, and perfect skin's appearance. With Black Tourmaline gems and Contour Lifting Technologies. Delivers up to 5 times the levels of key ingredients found in the Creme.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age Correcting Serum!
ilonka C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Macy's
That wrinkle correcting serum is excellent, I really like its aroma and the cancer ture of the product is easy to apply and it moisturizes your skin a lot.
Hermine-Jane |.
Glendale, CA
Pregnancy takes a lot out of you, and your age is something that shows up more after those babies are here. Maybe it’s the sleep deprived phase, or the coffee coffee coffee phase, but this serum helps keep my eyes clear as if I’ve really slept for several hours. Highly recommend it to everyone who just needs some rejuvenation for their eyes.
member-8ffc81
Súper nutritivo e oído que es muy bueno ojalá pudiera probarlo un día y confirmar si es verdad
member-8dca6
I have used two bottles now. I think for its effect I would want more result for the price I pay. I am going to try another produst that promises the same result. I wanted it mostly for the chin area where I notice large pores due to aging.
Angelia L.
Russellville, AR
Love this serum. I love the feel, smell and the results. It lifts and firms. It has completely hanged the way my skin looks. Wonderful product.
Palav D.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite brands. This has been my go to since a long time! Estee Lauder Double Wear and this go very well!
Amber M.
Kent, OH
Love this, not greasy, went on smooth and a drop lasted forever. Anything by this brand comes with a hefty price tag but it is so worth it!
Dawnyel P.
Blairs, VA
I would recommend this product!!! I have it a 5 star because I will be using it again!!! I wish it came in bigger sizes!
Seena R.
South. Redondo Beach
I love this product it makes the skin healthy and refreshed it also helps get rid of wrinkles fine lines and blemishes I highly recommend it to everyone
Esmeralda L.
Again, I don't personally use it but someone I know does and it works well with them. They gave it some great reviews!!

Looking for your answer?