BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now look strikingly younger, more lifted and radiant around your eyes. This is an ultra-luxurious, all-powerful eye creme bringing your skin Estée Lauder’s ultimate repair technologies and intense hydrators. Lifting, firming, perfecting skin’s appearance like never before. Eye Creme reduces the look of dark circles, puffiness and crepiness. Includes multi-patented Life Re-Newing Molecules™ to help repair, recharge, and restore skin’s energized, radiant appearance.

Kelsey P.
bronx
Expensive but if you can afford it - you won’t be sorry!! This stuff takes away the need for concealer. Has platinum pigments to brighten undereye instantly! AmaZing stuff!!
Yvette C.
I have been using this eye cream for approximately 8-9 years. I love it! It is perfect for my needs. I began using as a prevention for fine lines and wrinkles. I loved the lifting aspect of this daily eye cream, together with the hydration aspect. I use it morning and night. You don’t need a lot to feel the difference when applied. I would highly recommend this product if you have any concerns with lifting, firming, fine libes and wrinkles. You will not be disappointed.
Liv M.
Fork, SC
WORTH EVERY PENNY! The luminosity in this eye cream makes me look so awake that I can’t go without it! It’s worth the splurge because it works! Love the scent and the way it’s made my undereye area look and feel! My under eyes are smoother and way more hydrated!
Cameron T.
Love love love this product! So great for your under eyes and keeps you looking refreshed and young.
Ricia W.
Hassocks
My favourite Re-Nutriv prouduxt from Estée Lauder, the Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Eye Cream is ultimate luxury and advanced anti-ageing. With colloidal gold and deep sea alegas, this eye cream targets dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles leaving a smoother, more lifted look to the skin. Beautiful rich texture that melts into the skin, a little goes a very long way. Highly recommend for someone wanting to prevent or fight the signs of ageing.
Francesca J.
Paal
This product feels amazing under the eyes. When you pit this on before going to bed it's suuper soft in the morning.