BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Experience the world's first super potent SuperCreme.A breakthrough fusion of repair serum and moisturizer, infused with over 50 ingredients including precious Black Tourmaline gems, South Sea pearls and refined 24K gold.The results are profound. Multi-patented Contour Lifting Technologies help skin boost its natural collagen so contours look younger, firmer, redensified.The Creme Rich leaves even the driest skin deeply hydrated, cushioned and extravagantly comforted.Discover the breakthrough—and the most indulgent luxury your skin has ever known.Includes Life Re-Newing Molecules™, the multi-patented infusion that is the secret strength of Re-Nutriv's power to visibly renew skin at any age.

How to Use:
Apply AM and PM. For best results, apply using our proprietary Ultimate Energy-Lift Massage at night.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Petrolatum , Hexyldecyl Stearate , Butylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Glycereth-26 , Peg-100 Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Pearl Powder , Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Gold , Ligustrum Lucidum Fruit Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Acetyl Glucosamine , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Caffeine , Artemia Extract , Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract , Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Ergothioneine , Linoleic Acid , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Pentylene Glycol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate , Trisodium Resveratrol Triphosphate , Myristyl Laurate , Glyceryl Stearate , Trehalose , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Myristyl Alcohol , Isoniacinamide , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Cholesterol , Polysorbate 80 , Glycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Tourmaline , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Potassium Sulfate , Cetearyl Glucoside , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Cellulose , Lecithin , Hydrolyzed Fish (Pisces) Collagen , Tromethamine , Myristyl Myristate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Stearic Acid , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Isohexadecane , Alumina , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate , Caramel , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Yellow 6 (Ci 15985) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

BENEFITS
Reveals a dramatically younger, more contoured look.

Luxury care for

FORMULA FACTS

•     Dermatologist-tested
  •     Non-acnegenic; won't clog por

Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Creme Rich
  • "I love this creme. It's so moisturizing. I use it for day night and I don't feel oily. It's a thicker cream, but not too thick to the point that you feel greasy (I have combination oily skin). Whenever I wear this one, my skin looks brighter and it feels smooth. It's a bonus that it has nice pleasant lovely smell. I feel like I'm pampering my skin when I put this on. For the claims in age correcting, I can't say if I see a difference for sure (I'm 31), but the product is so good in all the other areas that it may be worth the splurge to have nice feeling skin. Love it." in 4 reviews
Marqueveia M.
Woodland Hls, CA
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I found this product at TJ Maxx for $100. I was very happy !! I absolutely love this product and this brand. Additionally, the fact that it comes with a spoon to scoop product is great for sanitation reasons. I use this around my eyes as I have noticed increased crows feet and bags beneath my eyes. I am only 22, but I believe it is better to be preemptive. I've noticed an improvement from continued use.
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
This brand is notorious for quality so it's no surprise that I can honestly say that this creme is amazing. I'm only 22 but my skin still looks tired often from daily responsibilities, being a mom etc. I slather this on at night and wake up with an amazing firm base to work this. Would seriously recommend anyone with "sad skin" as I call it. Take the fatigue away and start glowing!
Sharon B.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is a wonderful  Creme.  I would highly recommend this to anyone over 40.  It makes your skin so soft and moist looking. It did meet my expectations.  It is  little pricey.  But well worth the price.  I will definitely buy this again. This is a winner.
Christie D.
Dallas, TX
I have been using nightly for several months. I honestly can't tell a difference if it is working but I am 34 and don't have dramatic lines yet. Will continue to use but will not repurchase. I feel like you can get similar results with a less expensive drugstore brand.
Mariah P.
Marion, OH
This stuff really is amazing! It nourishes your skin and it really helped with my dry skin. I purchased this at Macy's and it was really effective. My main complaint on this product is it is a little pricey and it is something that you have to splurge on.
Angela A.
I am a huge fan of just about any estee lauder skincare product, i tried this in a sample and it was really nice of the winter since it is a heavier cream, it really did tighten my skin I would definitely reccomend it for anyone who wants more firmness
Luisana H.
This is the most wonderful product. From first use my skin looks better, feels softer, & lines are smoothed out. After a week of use, all my age spots are much lighter & my skin feels wonderful all day. I've tried all sorts of products & nothing has worked this well this fast. It's well worth the price because you don't need much of it.
Daisy C.
Bancroft , WI
I love using the lift cream under my eyes. You feel a gentle stretching sensation on your skin. It's very effective and you can definitely notice the difference. I didn't expect the feeling, but it does it's job!
Michele H.
I have always been a fan of Este lauder cremes and this product does not disappoint.  There is a slight feeling of it being a tad oily,  besides that, its a great creme.