Estée Lauder RE-NUTRIV Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Creme for Throat and Décolletage

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now look strikingly younger and more lifted. Enviably radiant. Astonishingly beautiful. This silky, luxurious creme has been developed specifically for the delicate throat and décolletage areas. Skin looks firmer, more toned. Minimizes the look of crepiness, discolorations and imperfections. Exclusive Re-Nutriv Life Re-Newing Molecules help repair, recharge and restore skin's energized, radiant appearance.

• How To Use:
  • Massage gently onto throat and décolletage area, AM and PM or as desired.

• Is this a good product? Haven't heard must about it1 Answers
Susie R.
Lithia, FL
I am not sure if this is the one I got as a sample from a store, I got a night time mask and it worked so good, I have really dry skin so most masks don’t work for me, but this one didn’t make my skin dry and gross
Lauren J.
Harrison, TN
This product right here is not messing around. You wanna talk about moisture. One swipe and you will be moisturized into the next year !!!!! The smell is wonderful and it glides on! Price point is steep but considering you get a face lift in a jar I’d say do it!
Tore D.
I used this product for several months and I could see a difference in fine lines. It did exactly what it says it is supposed to. The price was a bit steep as it didn't last as long as I wanted it to, but overall it was a good product.
Rylee V.
Mesa
I tried the firming cream and absolutely loved it. I got it for free in one of the giveaways that they were doing when you spend $35 at Macy's and I would totally recommend it. It does have a little bit of a weird smell but it feels like it works great
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I am absolutely inlove with this product! I usually get sunburned on my nose and cheeks area easily. Ever since I started using this Daywear cream, my skin has never been so smooth even after a long day and has been exposed to the sun. I even use it under my makeup.
Macee M.
Pelham, AL
I actually work for Estée Lauder as a beauty advisor and this is one of our best moisturizers! It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. It has 24k refined gold as well as crushed up pearls inside of it. It's also great for dry skin!
kayla r.
Waco
For the price of this bar, I did not get the results I had hoped for. Look a good, packaged fine but the product itself doesn't back it self up.
Chrissy W.
Gastonia, NC
I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft but I am not a fan of how oily it is when you first apply. It takes some time for it to dry.
Hailey G.
Jacksonville, FL
Its a good product but if you use it with you regular face cream it will leave your skin feeling oily so use it on its own.
Josi D.
Baton Rouge, LA
It’s expensive thow, but it’s worth it! Amazing product and you skin loves it!!!!!! I love it
Sumeet C.
Brampton, ON
Is this a good product? Haven't heard must about it