BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Experience the world's first super potent SuperCreme.

A breakthrough fusion of repair serum and moisturizer, infused with over 50 ingredients including precious Black Tourmaline gems, South Sea pearls and refined 24K gold.

The results are profound. Multi-patented Contour Lifting Technologies help skin boost its natural collagen so contours look younger, firmer, redensified.

Discover the breakthrough—and the most indulgent luxury your skin has ever known.

Includes Life Re-Newing Molecules™, the multi-patented infusion that is the secret strength of Re-Nutriv's power to visibly renew skin at any age.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM. For best results, apply using our proprietary Ultimate Energy-Lift Massage at night.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Methyl Trimethicone , Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate , Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Steareth-2 , Stearyl Alcohol , Pentylene Glycol , Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate , Glyceryl Stearate , Glycerin , Steareth-21 , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Ligustrum Lucidum Fruit Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Acetyl Glucosamine , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Pearl Powder , Gold , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Algae Extract , Artemia Extract , Ergothioneine , Polysilicone-11 , Trehalose , Linoleic Acid , Isohexadecane , Tocopheryl Acetate , Trisodium Resveratrol Triphosphate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl , Tourmaline , Isoniacinamide , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Polysorbate 80 , Fragrance (Parfum) , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Cellulose , Carbomer , Sodium Hydroxide , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Citric Acid , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Caramel , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Yellow 6 (Ci 15985) <ILN39879>

Buy on bluemer...*
Kin k.
Pinellas Park
This is another wonderful product. It is a little thicker in consistency but it smells wonderful and already fairly easily. I use this before going to bed and it absorbs so well into my skin that I don’t look oily or shiny afterwards. It’s great for dry and sensitive skin.
Chelsea F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is fabulous night cream. It is a little heavy so I just use it in the evening but it’s very hydrating. I definitely have seen my fine lines reduced. It is expensive but it does a good job
SARA K.
Antioch, TN
My mature clients love this product! It truly is great for extra hydration and you feel a difference right away! The packaging is clean and to the point it does everything it says it does! It works well under makeup as well.
Ari G.
Medford,or
I have really puffy dark bags under my eyes and its no life makeup wears your face out and stresses it out. This anti aging creme works wonders for hydrated and young looking/feeling face. Your skin will thank you for it
Reena N.
Great Falls, VA
My mother turned me onto Estee Lauder skin care and I am eternally grateful!! Re-Nutriv leaves my face feeling supple and tight. I absolutely feel refreshed when I have it. After a month of using it regularly your skin will definitely show signs of improvement. It's pricey but worth it IMO.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
I really like this productZ I've had a problem with a little wrinkles under my face and I think this took care of it. It tightened my face and made it look smooth. I did get this product from Macy's and it was a little pricey but worth it
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
I really like this product. I use at night under eyes and make a difference in the appearance by morning. It is a bit on the pricer side so I have to take breaks once in a while but I have been using over a year.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I recently tried this product, and I feel that it really works for me. It was very gentle on my skin, and you could see the results very quickly. I thought the product was very effective overall, and that it did have a nice package. I would recommend it to other women out there!
Tamarah M.
Had to be one of the best anitaging products for acne prone skin I have ever tried. It's hard to find a good product of any kind that doesn't break my face out. And this seems to be gentle enough not too.
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
Super moisturizing. I use this daily to keep my face moist. I'm only 24 and have no sign of anging but I use it to keep it that way. I love how it leaves my face feeling.